• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TooFree4You
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2019

Hope is Projecting Onto Beth

When Hope was small she was part of the combined family of Thomas Steffy Phoebe, Brooke Ridge and RJ. When Taylor came back and Ridge chose her, Brooke abruptly left and snatched Hope from the family she’d known. There was no stability because Ridge was still doing the Logan thing patting Brooke’s head and Nick was coming in and out playing daddy, then uncle then poof gone. Deacon was not a constant presence either by his own choice and the actions of others. While I think Thope has more chemistry than Lope, one ugh point is I remember Thomas being big brother to Hope during the combined family time. He put her in car seats and what not But Hope’s fear about Beth reacting is her own experience.
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

I could care less. Hope is a grown woman and is praised she can put on her big girl pants and do what she expects Liam to do to see his 1st born. she had no problems making sure that family didnt be complete while she had her legs wrapped around liam in her integrity line dressing room with the do me all over her face. she will be fine, suck it up buttercup.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X