• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sioban
    Scriptwriter
    • Aug 2009

Deacon mentions Bill’s sword necklace

Did anyone else think that Sheila looked suspicious when Deacon mentioned Bill’s silly toy sword necklace (or whatever Deacon said to belittle it)? I do think she has done something to it to make Bill act like a zombie.
  • Bobaloo
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2020

I really think she's drugging him somehow and the necklace is a good way to do it! He seems almost zombie-like, quiet, resigned, not boisterous and defiant like I think he would be normally.

Comment

• soapgirl3
      Senior Board Member
      • Jul 2005

Yes, I did indeed notice the look on Sheila's face when Deacon made that remark

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2006

What is it about that necklace. I think Sheila has drugged him or hypnotized him, perhaps using that necklace? Bill had one a sword necklace made for Steffy. Did he ever give one to Katie or Brooke?

Comment

• mjb18majik
          Day Player
          • Mar 2005

I was hoping someone would post about this! Yes, Sheila certainly looked to the side and suspicious when Deacon brought it up. It cannot be a coincidence that the sword necklace keeps coming up in conversation.

Comment

• soapfn4life
            Day Player
            • Aug 2021

At this point, the show might be using it as a "red herring."
            Unless the show has jumped the shark and Sheila has cast a spell or knows voodoo, there is no logical way the necklace could be controlling Bill, and B&B has always been based in reality; it is not Passions or even Days of our Lives.
            Bill could remove the necklace whenever it's not like he and Sheila are always together.
            If Sheila were controlling Bill, why would she be worried about Katie or Brooke? She also wouldn't be concerned about Bill sending her back to prison; she could carry on with Deacon behind his back

The necklace may play into the story in some way. It could signify some commitment or vow they made to each other, which would make sense in this context because Deacon was asking her to betray him.

Comment

• TootSweet
              Board Regular
              • May 2019

I noticed Sheila's reaction when Deacon mentioned that necklace. Sheila poisoned Lauren Fenmore with a necklace and tried to make her jump off a building. She has the means to do it.

Comment

• soapfn4life
                soapfn4life commented
                Editing a comment
                The key word is poisoned her. Sheila wasn’t controlling Lauren. The necklace immediately made Lauren sick and hallucinate and within a few days she was hospitalized and near death. Even when Sheila touched the necklace for a few seconds she would hallucinate.

Bill was acting strange before Sheila. That day he was drinking at the bar and Deacon teased him he was acting the same way he is now

There is absolutely no drug that makes you behave like Bill. He is conducting business and orchestrated the blackmail and her release from prison. When he is with Sheila they speak normally.

Sheila is clearly afraid that he might change his mind if she makes him mad. If she were controlling him that wouldn’t be a concern. Also If Sheila had the ability to control someone’s mind why not Finn’s?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X