Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Can Sheila be transformed like Quinn was?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catmomma1
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2020

Can Sheila be transformed like Quinn was?

I remember at one time, Quinn was one of the most hated characters on B and B. Slowly she somehow redeemed herself and got back into the viewers' good graces. Is there ANY chance that Sheila can do the same? If so, what would it take for her to do so? Or will she always be evil Sheila who has absolutely no chance of redemption? Thoughts, please!
  • Teaday13
    Contract Poster
    • May 2019

would think not since her list of badness is way long and has been going on forever. Her personality is evilness, without that she would lose her uniqueness. Unless she became a nun living under religious vows and obedience.

Comment

• gen72
      Recurring Poster
      • Jun 2022

No. What I see happening in this story is that the writer is trying to normalize crazy and get the fans to accept that crazy is normal.

Comment

• Link
        Senior Board Member
        • Mar 2009

Sheila was transformed I guess you’d say when she was on the show before back when she battled with Quinn. They make the mistake and have her be all psycho again and going too far. It was better to see her just as a scheming bitch type character since the show doesn’t really have one.

Comment

• mudlokate
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Dec 2010

Ah, let me think NO.

Comment

• TooFree4You
            Contract Poster
            • Jan 2019

Quinn was never Sheila. Come on now.

Comment

• joncharmed93
              Contract Poster
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by TooFree4You View Post
              Quinn was never Sheila. Come on now.
              Yeah, Quinn actually had mental illness. Sheila on the other hand was just a psychopath.

Quinn didn't keep on saying how she changed she proved that she changed when she took care of Eric all of these years. Yeah she had an affair or two, but she wasn't crazy obsessed like Sheila. She had genuine love and care for Eric and Ridge.

Especially when Shauna came on we really got to see Quinn light up and beam with so much genuine happiness and joy.

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

• ann1
                Day Player
                • Apr 2012

Quinn was never redeemed for me but she was certainly no Sheila

Comment

• Quintessential
                  Quintessential commented
                  Editing a comment
                  guidinglight Quinn barely pricked Bill with that sword necklace. It was hardly a stab. It was more like a tease. Sheila has murdered in cold blood more than once. She's kidnapped children. Poisoned, Stephanie and Lauren. Pushing Deacon off a cliff and pushing ivy into a river when she knows they're both strong swimmers doesn't come close to accidentally shooting your son while trying to murder his wife and then when his wife tries to call for help shooting her too.

• GuidingLite
                  GuidingLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking back at Sheila's history - the only person she has actually successfully 'killed' was Lance - the young man allergic to bees and she let some loose near a vent to his hotel room....ever since the show brought Taylor back to life the second time...Lance is Sheila's only death....and that's certainly not for lack of trying to kill people, but....I don't even know if a conviction could be had for Lance's death since it was the bees that actually killed him (not defending what Sheila did, just being 'technical' about it).

Quinn and Sheila are a lot alike - they both will stop at practically nothing to get what they want...I think the major difference is only the number of years each character has had on screen to be crazy.....

• CouchCruisin'
                  CouchCruisin' commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL
                  Quinn didn't know that Ivy was a strong swimmer. She didn't care, just like she didn't care if Deacon survived the fall.
              • Boldfan4ever
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Jan 2018

Quinn had a heart - Sheila does not.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                  Executive Poster
                  • May 2014

I still can't stand Quinn. She was never redeemed in my opinion, BUT...
                  I will say that she was tolerable with Carter and if I had to choose one to watch, it would be Quinn and not Sheila.

Comment

• GuidingLite
                    GuidingLite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree that Quinn was never redeemed....and that I still don't like her. While I was tired of the rehash of Sheila wants Eric back in 2017.....I was rooting for Sheila to whup Quinn's butt and win....
                • Candace1111
                  Newcomer
                  • Nov 2022

Quinn was quite entertaining when she was mischievous, as I believe Sheila is, too! Once they become strait-laced like the others, the odds increase that they get written out or have very few scenes. I don't think viewers like characters that are a radical departure from when they first came on the scene. They lose their appeal. I hope Quinn comes back and somehow becomes entangled with Sheila. The show would be much more exciting, with a sprinkle of Thomas up to his old tricks, too. Fingers crossed!

Comment

• marciat
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Apr 2017

What would it take for Sheila to be redeemed by some of the fans? A time jump before the shooting happened or maybe a brain tumor?

Comment

• Quintessential
                      Quintessential commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nothing Sheila can never be redeemed. She's a criminally, insane murderous kidnapping psychopath whose arc on the show should have ended a year ago.
                  • CouchCruisin'
                    Executive Poster
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by marciat View Post
                    What would it take for Sheila to be redeemed by some of the fans? A time jump before the shooting happened or maybe a brain tumor?
                    Death and a burial, at least 10 feet so she can't crawl back out.

Comment

• marciat
                      marciat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No thanks.

• CouchCruisin'
                      CouchCruisin' commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sheila can't be redeemed in my opinion. I really don't like the character.
                  • AnnMagda
                    Executive Poster
                    • May 2013

I couldn't stand Quinn because she was not redeemed - her crimes were simply ignored on the show and treated like they didn't exist.

I have always preferred Sheila to Quinn because Sheila *hasn't* got away with her crimes. So I'm hoping they won't turn her into Quinn.

Comment

• Quintessential
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Aug 2016

No. Quinn was a vixen. Quinn has a lot of admirable traits. She raised her son alone without any money from his billionaire father. She started her own successful business from the ground up while being a single mother. Family was everything to Quinn.

Sheila is a criminally insane narcissistic murderous kidnapping psychopath. Sheila's a gold digger and an opportunist. Family means nothing to Sheila. Only Sheila's own wants needs and desires mean anything whatsoever to Sheila. Sheila can never be redeemed.

Comment

• AnnMagda
                        AnnMagda commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So basically Quinn raised Wyatt alone the same way Sheila raised Mary alone. Quinn was obsessed with Wyatt the same way Sheila was obsessed with Mary. Quinn kidnapped people and attempted murder just like Sheila. Quinn tried to be on her best behavior while married to Eric just like Sheila. But unlike Quinn, Sheila went to prison repeatedly for her crimes and was treated like an outcast.
                        Last edited by AnnMagda; January 25, 2023, 12:32 PM.

• Quintessential
                        Quintessential commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Shooting Steffy and Finn in that alley is worse than anything Quinn has ever done. Sheila didn't pay for that.

Look at the difference between Sheila's crimes and Quinn's. There's no comparison. Sheila has committed first degree intentional murder more than once. With many attempted murders under her belt . She's kidnapped children. What kid did Quinn ever kidnap? Who did Quinn ever murder? Sheila hasn't just murdered in LA. She's murdered in Genoa city too. She wreaked havoc on Lauren and anyone who gets in her way.

We all like who we like and if you like Sheila that's your prerogative. But the question is can Sheila be redeemed like Quinn? My answer is never because a criminally insane pathological liar murder and child kidnapper can never be redeemed. Quinn is none of that.

• AnnMagda
                        AnnMagda commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Quinn kidnapped Liam and slept with him while he was in a mentally impaired state. She pushed Ivy into the Seine where she could easily have drowned. She threatened to push Aly over a railing at FC. She may well have murdered Montemayor. She held Deacon at gunpoint. She tried to murder Liam with a sword she made specifically for that purpose. She tried to murder Deacon (and believed she had been successful) by pushing him off a cliff. And she wasn't brought to justice for any of those crimes, or even suffered significantly in terms of her close relationships.

Sheila has spent a lot of time in prison, and she is an outcast on the show. And yet her "crime rate" is not that different from Quinn's. It is only fair to take into consideration Quinn's considerably shorter run on the show - of course Quinn hasn't done as much in 9 years as Sheila has in 32 years on two shows, but a more fair comparison is Sheila's first decade vs Quinn's first (only) decade, and there their crimes are very much on a similar level with the only difference being Quinn's lack of accountability.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X