Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I see some humanity in Brooke today?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catmomma1 View Post
    she really seemed to sympathize with taylor at the end of their talk. They both said they were sorry for the whole mess and surprising to me, i believed brooke. Do you think she and taylor will bond over the terrible way ridge treated them both? Do you think it is at all possible they will both kick him to the curb? Your thoughts???
    brooke has always been humane.
    One of the many reasons the men never get over her

Comment

Originally posted by kendallalways View Post
      Sounds like Brooke was pretty smug and nasty before showing this humanity, so I'll just continue not watching.
      She was very smug. The conversation started off wrong where she talked crap about Thomas and basically came with I told you so to Taylor. Brooke knows Ridge will return to her, so I saw her as more smug than sincere.

Comment

I loved it and i am glad that Brook did not gloat .It was a very nice scene indeed Brook Showed Taylor a lot of humanity . Good for Brook

Comment

Brooke has ALWAYS shown humanity with people who treat her like crap. IMO she was too damn nice to Taylor. For a full year Taylor has chased Brooke’s husband, trash talked her, plotted with her kids against her, started having sex with Ridge when he was still Brooke’s husband and then tried to marry the man knowing a major piece of truth that she decided to keep to herself.

I’m GLAD Brooke was firm with Taylor where she needed to be, hitting her with TRUTHS that Taylor still didn’t even want to accept.

The look on Taylor’s face when Brooke told her how she told Ridge he needed to take time to figure out what he really wants was one that said, “that’s what I should have told him instead of holding his feet to the fire and trying to make him go through with the wedding”.

Comment

• soapgirl3
            soapgirl3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bravo, great post. ITA with everything you said.

Originally posted by Superfanplus View Post

She was very smug. The conversation started off wrong where she talked crap about Thomas and basically came with I told you so to Taylor. Brooke knows Ridge will return to her, so I saw her as more smug than sincere.
          That was not smug. She explained her concerns many times and she was vilified. She just wanted
          to make sure that Taylor was able to get it. She needs Taylor to get real help for Thomas.

He is still going to be in their lives but she can't watch her back all day everyday.

Comment

It's more interesting to watch Taylor and Brooke interact than to watch Taylor and Ridge or Brooke and Ridge interact. IAt this point, I say make Brooke and Taylor a couple and forget about waffling Ridge.

Comment

Originally posted by MSDAJONES View Post

That was not smug. She explained her concerns many times and she was vilified. She just wanted
              to make sure that Taylor was able to get it. She needs Taylor to get real help for Thomas.

He is still going to be in their lives but she can't watch her back all day everyday.

Brooke concerns never came from a sincere place never. If you truly care about someone you don’t go to them saying their son is sick, manipulative, yada yada yada. Even when Thomas was doing well, she never gave him the benefit of the doubt and harassed him everyday concerning Douglas spending time with him, telling Ridge she will never trust Thomas etc. Brooke don’t have a sincere bone in her body and has been that way since day 1

Comment

• taramartin
                taramartin commented
                Editing a comment
                IMO, Thomas was never well.

• Mariko
                Mariko commented
                Editing a comment
                Thomas was never doing well. He was just pushing it down below the surface. He may have had his moments. But, he was still messed up the entire time.

I think they both should both kick him to the curb, why should they have to wait to see what Ridge wants to do? They both deserve better! Enough is enough! Tell Ridge to go look up Shauna I’m sure she is still willing to give him a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by kendallalways View Post
                But it always does end well for her. People have been holding her hand and telling her how wonderful she is as well as proposing to her for weeks now; Ridge disowned his son which Brooke wanted; Hope got Douglas which Brooke wanted, and she's "won" Ridge again. Brooke would have to suffer a consequence (lasting) for her unwarranted attacks on others to ever begin to regret them.
                EXCELLENT post! Perfectly illustrates why I despise the character so much.

Two proposals and her Dad even flying in to join the huge Poor Perfect Innocent Brooke Party.

Now Steffy and Taylor will be forced to grovel at her feet like everyone else.

THIS is how she always "wins".

Comment

I loved their talk. It started out on a bad note with Brooke simply chastising, but Taylor was humble and graceful. I think that may have softened Brooke, and I loved how the conversation turned out. Why can't the writers show more of this than two people fighting viscously over a man? I liked both of these women after watching that. Please show more of women being friends and supporting each other. I am tired of the cat fights.

Comment

• AlizaNY
                    AlizaNY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It didn’t start off on a bad note! How was it a bad note for Brooke to be upset JUSTIFIABLY SO about not only what Thomas did but Taylor’s deception about it? Brooke has every right to tell Taylor about herself and about her sicko kid.

And Taylor wasn’t “graceful”. She was embarrassed! She’s been running around Los Angeles being all uppity and SMUG about “winning” Ridge from Brooke, celebrating with her kids and wallowing in Brooke’s misery. Then Ridge left her at the altar without even a phone call, runs off to Brooke’s and never comes back, and in walks Brooke, finally knowing everything, and Taylor looking like a dejected never-should-have-been bride.

Even if Brooke had been smug, she has a right to be!

• kristendny
                    kristendny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Let me rephrase then. It started out as if it was going to turn into a huge catfight. I know that Brooke was justifiably upset. I guess you are right though, Taylor did look embarrassed. Maybe graceful was the wrong word to use. I would say she wasn't defensive.

My first thought was that Brooke was cruel to show up there and chastise Taylor. I think she may have been taken back by Taylor’s conciliatory tone though, and I really liked how the conversation evolved. Both said things that needed to be said - especially Taylor, that Ridge lied to her in Aspen about his wanting to spend the rest of his life with her having nothing to do with anything Brooke did. Brooke needed to know that, and Ridge needs to answer to both women for saying that. I feel like both of them may finally be opening their eyes to how self centered Ridge really is. The way Taylor said goodbye to Brooke and walked out made me wonder if she could be leaving town. I wasn’t sure how to interpret Brooke’s look at the end.

Comment

• taramartin
                    taramartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The look on her face was ambiguous. I don't think it had too much meaning - she was in a good place. She knew why Ridge left so she wasn't left wondering. She and Taylor both got to express themselves. Things were okay (not fabulous) - maybe a sense of peace?

• veryoldatwtfan
                    veryoldatwtfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Could be, that would make sense.

Brooke made one comment that does show personal growth. She admitted to Taylor that in the past she would do anything to get a man--as a long time watcher, I know that is true. It was big of Brooke to admit it.

Comment

Finally watched yesterdays episode.

At first Brooke was a little snarky (not that I blame her) but I think she softened a bit when she saw how much Taylor is struggling.

I really think Brooke is in a place in her life now where she is done, she’s so over the back and forth. I liked that Taylor told her what Ridge promised her, I also like that Brooke told Taylor that they both deserve more than what they’ve gotten over the years. Brooke doesn’t like Taylor but she knows how much she has wanted Ridge to come back to her. I like that they apologized to each other.

Brooke and Taylor will never be friends, but they had a conversation that needed to happen. I think at the end Brooke was feeling a sense of peace she hasn’t had in a long time. I was watching to see if she was being smug and at first she was but that’s now how I saw the end of the scene.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X