Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Dailies For The Week Of 6/6 - B&B Worldwide

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! Dailies For The Week Of 6/6 - B&B Worldwide

Source: B&B Worldwide Fans and Tara on Twitter

IMOW

6/6
    Eric tries to manage his affair with Donna while still being married to Quinn.
    Brooke makes a surprise visit to Ridge asking him to reunite with her.

6/7
    Eric makes a decision regarding Quinn and Donna which is surprising.
    Brooke and Ridge agree on certain conditions for him to come home.

6/8
    Deacon and Hope beg Brooke to take into account their relationship.
    Bill can't stop himself when Ridge does not want to talk to him about Brooke.

6/9
    Li confronts Sheila at the prison and tells her she's evil and Sheila gets emotional.
    Paris interrupts Grace as she's again meddling, giving false hope to Zende.

6/10
    TBA
  • Quintessential
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2016

Well it sounds like Ridge decides to go back to Brooke if she agrees Deacon cannot be a part of her life or allowed on the property. Maybe this will be the catalyst that convinces Hope to finally cut the apron string but I doubt it. More than likely she'd rather give up her father than the tool shed and Brooke would probably rather give up Ridge than to have her daughter cut the apron string.

I wonder if Eric decides to divorce Quinn move Donna back into the Mansion marry her and then he has his fatal heart attack and Donna Logan is the Lady of the manor forever. If so my FF button is in for a workout.

Unfortunately my faves Steffy Finn Thomas Wyatt don't even get an honorable mention. Thanks for the spoilers.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Reuniting Brooke/Ridge again? That stale boring couple without any chemistry. I will never understand.

Comment

• Rie
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2011

The only thing I am interested in is Li. I can skip the rest

Comment

• BnbYnr90
          Recurring Poster
          • May 2015

90s bnb is the real show..I’ll never honor this loser spinoff..

Comment

• taramartin
            Soap Addict
            • Oct 2013

Someone please remind Ridge that Deacon called 911 - Steffy (and Finn) might have bled out if he hadn't come along.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
              RedheadTeacher commented
              Editing a comment
              True, but, ultimately, Steffy would have never been confronting Sheila if not for Deacon's friendship with Sheila which lead to Brooke's threats. If he had kept his word to Brooke that he would have nothing to do with Sheila, there wouldn't have been a NYE incident.
          • Theresa_Fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by BnbYnr90 View Post
            90s bnb is the real show..I’ll never honor this loser spinoff..
            Oh the 90s were great! The good ol' days of the show and now we're stuck with rewrites.

Comment

• TooFree4You
              Contract Poster
              • Jan 2019

Please
              tell me we are not getting Brooke vs Bridget again because this sounds like Ridge says no Deacon which is where all this began. Hope and her raggedy daddy will beg and Brooke will lose Ridge because she can’t say no to little miss perfect.

Comment

• fracabell
                Executive Poster
                • Mar 2009

I feel happy i took this show off my dvr. dont care anymore, this was all a ruse to get Tridge fans to watch when there was never going to be anything but Bridge.

Comment

• BrendaBlanks
                  Board Regular
                  • Mar 2012

Thanks lovely rita

6/6
                  Eric tries to manage his affair with Donna while still being married to Quinn. - Eric will keep Donna on the side for as long as he can
                  Brooke makes a surprise visit to Ridge asking him to reunite with her. - Here comes the big seduction scene. Brooke talking in her baby voice and trying to get Ridge to come home because they still have passion. forget trust

6/7
                  Eric makes a decision regarding Quinn and Donna which is surprising. - Eric doesn't know what he wants, but we all know it will end up being a Logan
                  Brooke and Ridge agree on certain conditions for him to come home. - Who can blame Ridge knowing that Brooke kissed Deacon

6/8
                  Deacon and Hope beg Brooke to take into account their relationship. - They can't understand why Ridge doesn't want Deacon coming around Brooke. Deacon still tells Brooke how special she is and everyone can tell he is still in love with the woman no one gets over ever.
                  Bill can't stop himself when Ridge does not want to talk to him about Brooke. Here come Bill going 100 for Brooke. That's exactly why Katie should never take him back. Too much team Brooke. The men will never leave her alone she's just too irresistible. Men love her women can't stand her. She will never change

6/9
                  Li confronts Sheila at the prison and tells her she's evil and Sheila gets emotional. - Sheila is trapped like a rat in prison. She will be on the prowl soon. I want Deacon to visit her.
                  Paris interrupts Grace as she's again meddling, giving false hope to Zende. - Grace needs to sit down and just be there for her Paris when Carter get's her all worked up and then dumps her like yesterday's newspaper

Since no Steffy for awhile or Finn I will do the usual and wait until EOW and FF through some scenes especially the Brooke seduction scene.

6/10
                  TBA

Comment

• lovely rita
                    lovely rita commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're welcome BrendaBlanks

All these spoilers are very predictable. You hit the nail on the head with your take on all of them.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍