Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

SOD Dailies for Next Week - Week Of May 30th

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! SOD Dailies for Next Week - Week Of May 30th

IMOW

Monday, May 30
    Quinn tries to change Carter's mind about making a silly move with Paris.
    Steffy's deep despair leads her to take a new path.

Tuesday, May 31
    Li implores Finn to fight for a life with Steffy and Hayes.
    Steffy says an emotional goodbye as she breaks down in Liam's arms.

Wednesday, June 1
    Carter cannot keep his feelings about Quinn quiet any longer and tells her how much he loves her.
    Ridge stops Brooke and Taylor from arguing.

Thursday, June 2
    Deacon gives Brooke some needed encouragement when she fails to get Ridge to come home.
    Donna reminisces with Eric about the past before asking him a shocking request.

Friday, June 3
    Eric keeps his affair with Donna going while being married to Quinn.
    Brooke gives Ridge a surprise late-night visit and pleads with him to come back to her.
  • kimberada
    Day Player
    • Jan 2008

Brooke gets encouragement from Deacon? Give me a break. Any encouragement should come from her family, not from the man her husband left her over! This is why Ridge should run, not walk, away from her forever.
    And a late night visit to Ridge will probably include some lingerie and a seduction attempt.

Comment

• Possum1
      Possum1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aaarghh! If you’re right, it seems that the ‘never been done before’ finished pretty quickly because I’ve seen that old girl displaying her ‘wares’ in lingerie more times than I care to recall.
  • Brandy1981
    Executive Poster
    • Apr 2018

I guess it is time to check out for a minute when JMW leaves,unless they do more with Li and Taylor.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2010

lovely rita Thanks. I guess we’ll find out this week whether or not Steffy and Liam do anything stupid. Fingers crossed they don’t.

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        veryoldatwtfan You're welcome! I doubt anything big happens with Liam and Steffy. He's feeling sorry for her
        and she's mourning her loss and will probably start ML by next week.
    • YDoIStillWatch
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2012

"Li implores Finn to fight for a life with Steffy and Hayes."

Well this is encouraging.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
        veryoldatwtfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ll take it even though it sounds rather incongruous with the way Li was talking about “Steffy’s world” yesterday.

• Camsey P
        Camsey P commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the sound of this. Li, in spite of her anger right now, has to acknowledge that Finn has a family, especially a little son, to live for.
    • ~scarlett~
      Recurring Poster
      • Feb 2011

Looks like Tuesday is JMW's last day before maternity leave. Li imploring Finn to fight - the guy was declared dead with no chance of revival, his brain was not getting oxygen for hours until Li smuggled him out of the hospital to wherever she has him hidden now. This is comical at best, offensively stupid at worst.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
        NuttyAboutSoaps commented
        Editing a comment
        Finn had a pulse, which means that his heart never stopped pumping. Further, he couldn't have a scan to detect brain activity in an ambulance, which means that never happened. So, he was always alive.

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with the comment that "it never happened" and "he was always alive." If Finn's brain wasn't getting oxygen for hours, he's be dead, with no chance of revival any more than someone who's been buried ten years. Obviously, a mistake was made by paramedics or the doctor who first saw Finn in the hospital.
    • Tahemet
      Senior Board Member
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by ~scarlett~ View Post
      Looks like Tuesday is JMW's last day before maternity leave. Li imploring Finn to fight - the guy was declared dead with no chance of revival, his brain was not getting oxygen for hours until Li smuggled him out of the hospital to wherever she has him hidden now. This is comical at best, offensively stupid at worst.
      well, Taylor had an open casket funeral service and no one noticed that she was replaced by a doll...
      worse things have happened...

Comment

• ~scarlett~
        ~scarlett~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Taylor's second resurrection was absurd but at least it was a rewrite years later that it was a doll. It was not meant as such at the time. We also did not get scenes where it was emphasized there was no brain activity and she had been dead for a while with no chance of revival. We had Taylor "dying" in Ridge's arms and the rest was left for the imagination. This is taking the absurdity to the next level as it is written in real time rather than years later to bring back a character.

Perhaps many viewers don't care whether the writing is stupid or not, I do though. It has gotten so absurd that it can be only watched if taken as a joke.

• Tahemet
        Tahemet commented
        Editing a comment
        he...absurd...isn't that just true for so many scenes?

if I shook my head over all those scenes I surely had a concussion....lol

• Rogue
        Rogue commented
        Editing a comment
        Clearly doctor Rolf from Days made a trip to California and injected him with whatever life saving, bring back from the dead potion he uses on everyone in Salem.? I’m happy they’re doing this, it was a horrible idea to kill Finn off, to go back to a threesome that not one fan is interested in seeing.
    • jaderw
      Day Player
      • Sep 2017

He'll magically be cured by next week or the week after . If Bell was smart, he'd write in an ACTUAL personality for the character.

Comment

• ~scarlett~
        ~scarlett~ commented
        Editing a comment
        True, if he doesn't wake up as a zombie, perhaps he will wake up with a new personality at the very least.
    • fracabell
      Executive Poster
      • Mar 2009

Sounds like the predictable steffy is leaving town to mourn finn, Im out while JMW is gone, I would consider staying if Quarter happens, but it seems Eric will still be playing pickleball with donna while Quinn keeps beating herself up for betraying Eric.

And Tridge will not or wasnt ever going to happen, so nothing for me here.

Over on Y&R, they have many storylones, and they all dont revolve around 1 character or 1 character and her daughter.

Comment

• TooFree4You
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

Nothing to see here but Quarter. Couldn’t care less about Paris, Brooke throwing her sex at Ridge for the billionth time and Eric being a nasty goat with Donna . This summer is not starting off well. No Steffy…Brooke is supposed to replace I guess and that’s a huge mistake. What happened to Summer being about the younger sect? I know Deacon wasn’t brought back for this nonsense.
        Last edited by TooFree4You; May 25, 2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Appaloosagrl
          Senior Board Member
          • Feb 2007

I'm going with the latter: Offensively stupid!

Anyone with an IQ above 50 knows that someone who was declared brain dead as in their brain was deprived of oxygen would be a vegetable even if by some miracle their body survived and they were kept alive on a ventilator and feeding tubes.

Is this the Bold and the Beautiful or Lazarus 2022?!

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            And Finn is breathing just fine on his own right now. Very sloppy writing.

• Appaloosagrl
            Appaloosagrl commented
            Editing a comment
            These scripts are many things but writing is not one of them...
        • lovely rita
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by fracabell View Post
          Sounds like the predictable steffy is leaving town to mourn finn, Im out while JMW is gone, I would consider staying if Quarter happens, but it seems Eric will still be playing pickleball with donna while Quinn keeps beating herself up for betraying Eric.

And Tridge will not or wasnt ever going to happen, so nothing for me here.

Over on Y&R, they have many storylones, and they all dont revolve around 1 character or 1 character and her daughter.
          It is looking like Tridge is hopeless. Mr. Bell appears to still want Brooke with Ridge. And I hope Jacqui was able to pre-film a lot of
          scenes before she went on ML so they keep the story going with Li and Finn and maybe Jack, too.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
            Soap Addict
            • Jan 2018

Cue Brooke Logan in lingerie

Comment

• lovely rita
              lovely rita commented
              Editing a comment
              So predictable and so funny....and in Eric's house.
          • afinebalance
            Executive Poster
            • Apr 2012

Thank you lovely rita for the spoilers. Other than an emotional episode with Steffy, it sounds like a quieter, less emotional week on the B&B, which we can all use, at least some of us.

Comment

• lovely rita
              lovely rita commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome for the spoilers afinebalance. It was emotional and quite creepy with Li in the hotel room with
              Finn and when she was peering through the cliff house window seeing the hug between Steffy & Liam.

• afinebalance
              afinebalance commented
              Editing a comment
              It sure was creepy and Li looked almost dangerous as she was peering through the window at Liam comforting Steffy. I don't know what to think of her.
          • Boldfan4ever
            Soap Addict
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by afinebalance View Post
            Thank you lovely rita for the spoilers. Other than an emotional episode with Steffy, it sounds like a quieter, less emotional week on the B&B, which we can all use, at least some of us.
            yep sounds like a week that will drag on

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎