Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Do you think Liam and Steffy will do the deed?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chicklet
    Board Regular
    • May 2022

Do you think Liam and Steffy will do the deed?

I have a feeling it is going to happen. Why? Because no way is the show going to make it easy for Steffy and Finn to reunite. This would be a big obstacle for them.
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

I would say yes, cause Liam knows Hope will take him back cause she has before. He even has a better excuse this time that steffy was sad. Hope will be mad, but she will take Liam back, cause if she doesnt, Liam will go to steffy and Hope and Brooke wont let that happen. Liam knows all of this cause of how he cheated on Hope last year and Hope took him back.

But I think steffy might become involved with someone else, not sure who. I say no to Liam cause Bell will never end his pets Hiam, eventhough they are a bore, but Steffy might become involved with another man, and thats when it will be revealed Finn is alive.

Knowing how this show does things in record speed, Steffy will likely be over Finn next week. She will find love with someone and maybe feel bad cause of finn and go away for ML, or that person goes away with her, I lean towards she goes away for a while with the kids. Then she comes back, and tells that person, she went away fro a while and decided she wants that person, and they get together, and are happy. then Finn walks thru the door.

Maybe Steam will have sex, and Hope will take Liam back, and steffy will leave town. I am always down for Steam sex, but i hope steam do the deed, and then Steffy tells Liam she shouldnt have and doesnt want this, she will move on someday from Finn with some wonderful man, but it is not Liam. That Finn took a bullet for her, and she will find a man that would do that for her again, and it is not Liam. She can tell Liam tell Hope or dont, but she is going away for a while with the kids to be alone.

Comment

• STILL LOVE
      STILL LOVE commented
      Editing a comment
      They might but the end result will be the same. Steffy will think it means Liam wants her and then he will leave her in the cold bed by herself and go back to his wife just like he always does. Steffy is obsessed with Liam and will never not want him. Liam loves using Steffy as his sexy toy and leaving her to go back to his family.

I

• LBC
      LBC commented
      Editing a comment
      Because we all know it's totally normal for the widow of a murdered man to get into another relationship within weeks for losing her spouse. (eye roll) Nothing surprises me anymore. The writers won't let any couple stay happily together but then won't let any of them remain single for a while. Steffy will no doubt end up in someone's arms just in time for Finn to come out of his coma. And there we'll have it, triangle number 175 or is it 215... /sarc.

• mudlokate
      mudlokate commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times is Steffy or Liam to have sex they regret, it's of no interest.
  • Creata
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2017

Unfortunately I can see this happening. I don't want Steffy and Finn's relationship to be ruined. I wish Liam would stay away. I don't really care as far as Hope and Liam, not because I don't like Hope, but because I think Hope would be better off without Liam. Brooke is too invested in Hope being with Liam which is annoying too. I actually would love to see Hope with Thomas. I think AN and MA have the potential for real chemistry also it would cause major drama with the other characters. Liam would be extremely upset. Brooke would be beside herself. Steffy and Ridge and Taylor wouldn't be happy either.

Comment

• nykarenb
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Nov 2009

Sinn will have the issue of a probably escaped Sheila trying to steal Hayes to deal with. They’ll already have some angst when they reunite; they don’t need Liam and Steffy angst to have a story. I doubt if Bell is going to wait until JMW returns from maternity leave to give Lope story, so I look for some other problems to happen to them.

Comment

• Chicklet
        Board Regular
        • May 2022

I don't want Liam and Steffy together, but if Liam cheated again it might finally break up Lope. I would like to see Hope with someone else. Liam deserves to be alone!

Comment

• ABeth
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2019

Why would Liam cheat on his wife, Hope, again? He should go home and start making his wife his priority instead of Steffy.
          Last edited by ABeth; May 24, 2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Gwennie123
            Gwennie123 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think this is where the story is going. I think Steffy is going to leave with the kids. She will need to get away to heal. This might be what she decides and tells Liam. He will be upset but at the same time understand. At this point I don't know if Steffy should be scared of Sheila or Finn's mother. If baby Hayes gets kidnapped it may not be Sheila that does it. Li is obviously mad at Steffy and all the Forresters. She may kidnap Hayes and take him to his father. Not likely but you never know. If Finn wakes up she certainly wont want him to run back to Steffy!!
        • Sinn forever
          Recurring Poster
          • Dec 2021

No I don't think so. Steffy doesn't want Liam romantically at all. He Is her friend that is all.

Comment

• JTDMom
            Board Regular
            • May 2012

No, I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Comment

• LBC
              LBC commented
              Editing a comment
              I think she'll "leave" (she's going on maternity leave) and while she's away, she'll meet someone.
          • Camsey P
            Senior Board Member
            • Mar 2013

There was a time when Liam went missing because of a meddling mother who thought that Wyatt would be a better match for Steffy. Liam was gone for months, with Wyatt working his magic to win Steffy over. When Steffy made up her mind to marry Wyatt and move on with her life, it was because she honestly believed that Liam did not want her and that he was not coming back.

Fast forward to now.

Finn is "dead". We have no idea how long it is going to take for Finn to recover. The writers can choose to drag this out for days, weeks, even months. In the short run, I think Steffy is going to stay true to her love for Finn and I dare say until Christmas she will still be missing her husband.

If the writers go beyond that, and have Liam as that close support to her, her son and his daughter then yes, it is possible that they can cheat, break up Lope and even get married with Finn finally coming back.

I hope they do not take this route but this is the Bold and the Beautiful. If they can do this to Taylor, they can very well do this to Steffy.

Comment

• steffyalways
              Recurring Poster
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Chicklet View Post
              I have a feeling it is going to happen. Why? Because no way is the show going to make it easy for Steffy and Finn to reunite. This would be a big obstacle for them.
              Nope. That energy is NOT there for me the way they are writing it. He is being her friend with his wife’s passive, aggressive support. He is treating Hope the way he treated Steffy during his Sally support phase. Steffy is grieving. Let her grieve.

Comment

• fracabell
                Executive Poster
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Camsey P View Post
                There was a time when Liam went missing because of a meddling mother who thought that Wyatt would be a better match for Steffy. Liam was gone for months, with Wyatt working his magic to win Steffy over. When Steffy made up her mind to marry Wyatt and move on with her life, it was because she honestly believed that Liam did not want her and that he was not coming back.

Fast forward to now.

Finn is "dead". We have no idea how long it is going to take for Finn to recover. The writers can choose to drag this out for days, weeks, even months. In the short run, I think Steffy is going to stay true to her love for Finn and I dare say until Christmas she will still be missing her husband.

If the writers go beyond that, and have Liam as that close support to her, her son and his daughter then yes, it is possible that they can cheat, break up Lope and even get married with Finn finally coming back.

I hope they do not take this route but this is the Bold and the Beautiful. If they can do this to Taylor, they can very well do this to Steffy.
                But they dont have to break up Hiam, Hope has proven to Liam she will take him back if he cheats on her. What makes us think she wont this time? it will be for the kids. Hiam wont ever break up, least of all when Liam cheats on her with steffy.

Comment

• LBC
                  LBC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Indeed. Poor Hope, so desperate for Liam - and for the life of me I just don't get it, other than they are equally boring. Liam/Steffy = Ridge/Taylor and Hope will be the Brooke replacement.
              • RedheadTeacher
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2006

I see nothing in their current behavior to indicate that it will happen, however, I saw absolutely nothing in the interaction between Thomas and Caroline when she was wailing about Ridge breaking up with her to indicate that she wanted to sleep with him. The writers managed to flip that into Thomas claiming that their sex was amazing and Caroline saying that it was exactly what she needed.

Comment

• bluejazz
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Aug 2008

I hope not. I would feel very harshly about Liam taking advantage of a grieving widow to have sex.

I already think poorly of him comforting Steffy. She has plenty of people in her corner and her ex being there is not going to help. She's codependent to begin with and up pops Liam.

Comment

• PassingThrough
                    Board Regular
                    • Nov 2014

Please, please, please no.

Comment

• Tahemet
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Sinn forever View Post
                      No I don't think so. Steffy doesn't want Liam romantically at all. He Is her friend that is all.
                      I didn't see any romantic tension eithr...just a friend supporting a friend

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡