X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Okee
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2014

I have really been analyzing these hints. So we know that some people will like the change and some won't, it is something earthshaking that will change B&B forever and it has never been done before on this show. I have also taken into account what has happened in the past when the show has made similar cryptic predictions. Well, after long and careful consideration I will now announce my prediction. ...

At the Memorial Day picnic, Pam is going to switch from Lemon Bars to Peanut Butter Cookies. I called it first.

Comment

• cbsoapfan
      cbsoapfan commented
      Editing a comment
      If she chooses peanut butter cookies, I’ll never watch this show, again.
  • maryg
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2006

Sounds like an explosion. Several could end up in critical condition. Some could die. Some could be presumed dead. Of course, the explosion or fire is somehow started by Sheila.

Comment

• Sharkswin
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2016

All signs are pointing to Steffy dies or presumed dead given the fact the actress is the only sure thing for leaving (her ML). And the playing of that Leffy song is probably Liam grieving the mother of his daughter "dies".
      Last edited by Sharkswin; March 19, 2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• *Queenie*
        Day Player
        • Jul 2019

If they play a Steam song for the death of Steffy and with the slip up of Casey calling Steffy Liam’s wife ….this sounds like a path to Steam. Why not use a Sinn song??????
        So we could have a missing - presumed dead Steffy and a devastated Liam who “finally wakes up and realizes it’s always been Steffy in his heart” and then tada maternity leave is over and Steffy is found and then ???
        Maybe Finn dies and his body is found and Steffys isn’t…and that opens up the path for a Steam reunion.
        Last edited by Moore ideas; March 20, 2022, 05:27 PM. Reason: Off topic

Comment

• *Queenie*
          *Queenie* commented
          Editing a comment
          They could pick ANY song but they choose the one that played while Liam was thinking of Steffy….that’s purposeful not random. Bell may not listen to all his actors but he does some and I’m sure he takes into consideration their feelings on the characters they invest their heart and soul into playing.
          Last edited by Moore ideas; March 20, 2022, 05:17 PM. Reason: Cannot know what someone else thinks.

• *Queenie*
          *Queenie* commented
          Editing a comment
          Bell hasn’t went out of his way to invest or tell Sinns story but now they get a love scene right before the big twist ? Finn is now cheerleading Sheila again. Something is going to happen to Steffy and I don’t think Finn will live or if he does maybe he is inadvertently involved in what Sheila does and it breaks up Sinn.

• Sharkswin
          Sharkswin commented
          Editing a comment
          In the last two years, Bell had plenty of opportunities to make Leffy a thing, yet he didn’t and that is a fact. Bell is in full control of the writing which includes pairings he wants, not his actors.

As I mentioned in the above post, Steffy is likely the one “dies” or presumed dead given the fact the actress will go on her ML. It makes sense to me that the show plays the Leffy song so Liam can grieve for the “death” of the mother of his daughter Kelly.

Sinn together or not, they are forever connected because of Hayes. I just don’t get the vibe that Finn will die or is involved in whatever evil Sheila will do next.
          Last edited by Moore ideas; March 20, 2022, 05:18 PM. Reason: Inappropriate speculation

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X