Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooke thinks that Ridge is gone because she let him go

Brooke keeps questioning what she was thinking when she let Ridge go and pushed him into Taylor's arms. Has she totally forgotten that it was Ridge who walked out and said that while he loved her, he was done? It was Ridge who removed his wedding ring, not Brooke. Ridge came to her home only to pick up things, not to get permission or orders from her to leave her.

The sense of entitlement is beyond belief, but it's at the root of all of Brooke's relationships. She thinks that men are permanently tied to her, even if they move on to others. She did it with Nick, with Bill, and with Ridge.

I know that it won't happen because the this is all going to turn the moment that Brooke's drinking is revealed, but I so wish that someone could set her straight that she really doesn't hold infinite and eternal powers over men.

Brooke is delusional. Ridge already left on his own and already went to Steffy's and is hanging out with Taylor. Kissing her. Getting her coffee. Brooke has NOTHING to do with it. Brooke and Hope begged Ridge to return to Brooke.

Comment

Brooke has always been delusional. She must have forgotten that the only reason that Ridge ended up with her was because of Taylor "dying". She always treats him like garbage until he leaves, then she puts on the tears and the boohoo's and gets him back only to start her crap over again. As for this scenario, you're right he left her, not so much for kissing Deacon, more for her lying about it, more for her defending Deacon, more for her disregarding his feelings on Deacon. She always expects Ridge to just roll over and forgive her, I pray to God that this time he sticks to his guns. I don't care if he ends up with Taylor, but he should dump Brooke for good - no more friendship, no more defending her, no more having her shake her behind at Forrester Creations. Give her her own street corner where she can conduct her business.

Comment

That is why he’s gone! Ridge wanted her to keep begging!
        He left her but he keeps showing up and then when she “let him go” he acted upset and shocked by that.
        Ridge is a fake!

Comment

Well, Ridge is acting like he is gone only because Brooke let him go so it appears to be the case. He even stood in the bedroom with Taylor looking like a lost puppy while telling Taylor that Brooke let him go. I think they are all nuts.

Comment

This is part of Brooke's warped sense of relationships. He needs years of intense therapy.

I got a kick out of her defending Stephanie and calling herself " slut from the valley.". Its about time she gave Stephanie some credit. Can you imagine catching the woman who broke up your marriage pregnant with her son-in-law's baby?

Comment

Originally posted by FaithWorks View Post
              That is why he’s gone! Ridge wanted her to keep begging!
              He left her but he keeps showing up and then when she “let him go” he acted upset and shocked by that.
              Ridge is a fake!
              True dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X