Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooke admits it's not just about the drunken kiss.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooke admits it's not just about the drunken kiss.

Despite the fact that Brooke's cheerleaders (Hope, Liam the Logan Lapdog and Bill) keep harping on the one drunken kiss breaking up Bridge, at least Brooke finally admitted that she has a pattern over and over of lying to Ridge after doing something to hurt him. She sees her own pattern of "mistakes" over and over and the pain she keeps putting Ridge through. Oh Ridge, I keep doing this over and over, hurting you with my scandals, Bill, etc. Yeah, even Steffy and Thomas's talk conformed that. It wasn't just the one drunken kiss. Ridge finally left because of the total inability for Brooke to stay scandal free or keep her hands off of other men or stop lying about mistakes even when when she was with Ridge. She kissed Grant behind Ridge's back, she kept the truth from Ridge about Thomas's paternity knowing it would hurt him, she kissed Nick behind Bridget's back, had an affair behind Bridget's back with Deacon; she hid Hope's paternity from Ridge, she dumped Ridge at the airport to go run straddle Nick, she continued to hound Nick and Taylor over Jack despite her continued warnings from Ridge. Brooke attacked Ashley, she attacked the psychiatrist sent by Taylor before she died to help Ridge. She spent years attacking Ridge's kids. Helped Hope steal Douglass, yanking off her rings and throwing them in Ridge's face. Then this Deacon thing. It's the LIES and constant scandals that hopefully will end Bridge this time. Not one drunken kiss.

It won't last! She will go gack on every word that fell out her mouth, never believe a word Brooke says.

Comment

I’m annoyed that it seems like the total disregarding of Ridge’s feelings before NYE and the weeks of lying after NYE doesn’t appear to be on anyone’s radar. The truth is those should be the big ticket items in this mess. Not the drinking or the kiss itself. What horrible writing with shallow and petty angst.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X