• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DayzeeForrester
    Day Player
    • Dec 2021

Thank you for bringing Taylor back!!

Let’s be honest, KA’s portrayal of Taylor is the only reason i’m watching these days. I’ve grown up admiring the character and Hunter Tylo’s breathtaking performance. Krista Allen’s version has breathed new life in this show and has been such a missing integral piece of this show. She’s flawlessly claimed this role since day 1 and she deserves her flowers. Taylor needed a reset and KA understood the assignment. This is Dr. Hayes we fell in love with in the 90’s. Krista is hitting all the right notes of old-school Taylor, and I’m glad this is being course corrected. Yes, I’m terrified she will get her heartbroken by the old and tired disaster that is Bridge, so I am hoping she’ll finally be power coupled with someone even if it isn’t Ridge. Lastly TK and KA must know each other from past work, because they way they ooze chemistry without effort has me hooked. As tired as this triangle is, I’ll take this current load of material over Liam, Steffy, and Hope ANYDAY.
  • JTDMom
    Board Regular
    • May 2012

I completely agree! KA has brought a breath of fresh air to B&B! Buying into the Bridge so-called destiny (a creation of Brooke’s) is nonsensical. It’s become like sci-fi . I can’t suspend reality any longer.

Comment

• Sultry
      Lurking in the Shadows
      • Oct 2011

I think the show did a great recast of the Taylor character. I love Taylor and Ridge together. The two have such great chemistry!!

Comment

• BnbYnr90
        Recurring Poster
        • May 2015

I want to be excited..but we all know brad.. I mean look at what he did to caridge

Comment

• beevus2
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by DayzeeForrester View Post
          Let’s be honest, KA’s portrayal of Taylor is the only reason i’m watching these days. I’ve grown up admiring the character and Hunter Tylo’s breathtaking performance. Krista Allen’s version has breathed new life in this show and has been such a missing integral piece of this show. She’s flawlessly claimed this role since day 1 and she deserves her flowers. Taylor needed a reset and KA understood the assignment. This is Dr. Hayes we fell in love with in the 90’s. Krista is hitting all the right notes of old-school Taylor, and I’m glad this is being course corrected. Yes, I’m terrified she will get her heartbroken by the old and tired disaster that is Bridge, so I am hoping she’ll finally be power coupled with someone even if it isn’t Ridge. Lastly TK and KA must know each other from past work, because they way they ooze chemistry without effort has me hooked. As tired as this triangle is, I’ll take this current load of material over Liam, Steffy, and Hope ANYDAY.
          Perfect post. I am so happy that Taylor is back and KA is perfect in the role. I just can't get over the chemistry between Ridge and Taylor. I have saved episodes where the two of them interact and just watch them over again. Just loving it!!

Comment

• Camsey P
            Senior Board Member
            • Mar 2013

I am happy as well. She is knocking her portrayal of Taylor out of the park!!!

I watch these days just to see what she will do next.

She studied Taylor so well that as much as I miss Hunter Tylo in the role, i can respect this new version of Taylor as she is very much like the old one when she was in her prime.

Comment

• CpJax
              Day Player
              • Dec 2008

Please let the big reveal is Phoebe is alive and complete this beautiful family.

Comment

• Angelala
                Soap Addict
                • Jan 2007

Yep I agree, Taylor is the only reason I'm watching right now.

Comment

• QueenTaylor
                  Day Player
                  • Dec 2021

Yes I'm glad she is back but I just want a little bit of the don't take Brookes b.s Taylor to come back... I'm talking about the Taylor that could just rip Brooke apart with words not jumping up and down like last time when she had the break down...I am glad that they seemed to have fixed her short hair cut it's starting to look better because at first it was just blah and I wanted the wig back.

Comment

• Tish N
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Sep 2019

As a die hard Hunter Tylo fan I thought I would never be ok with a recast. I was not familiar with KA. I have to say she is doing a great job. The Taylor I remember and love usually took the high road and so far she has been written that way. It is a nice contrast to Brooke. Some of the antics of Taylor in recent years were nothing like the original character. I hope they can stay true to this version.

There is definite chemistry between KA and TK. It is so good to see. I missed it with Brooke.

All in all, I think the show has improved. There is balance once again.

Today's show was not on where I live, but I am looking forward to seeing it. I am not reading too many posts since they might give something away.

I will say this, so far the scene between Ridge and Brooke yesterday was great acting by KKL. I just wanted to give credit where it is due, in my opinion.

Comment

• JTDMom
                      JTDMom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Excellent post! I totally agree!
                  • texastrilogy12
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Apr 2018

The only way they could bring back Taylor and make it work, would be to do what they did and replace the actor. They made a great choice.

Comment

• Jim Ruocco
                      Recurring Poster
                      • Mar 2004

Krista Allen is wonderful as Taylor. And yes, I too am happy they brought the character back. Allen, as Taylor, also has lots of chemistry, with TK's Ridge.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X