• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DayzeeForrester
    Day Player
    • Dec 2021

SPOILER! Monday Tridge Spoiler

YouTube TV accidentally released mondays B&B episode yesterday and if you’re a Tridge fan you’ll be very happy. This is a minor spoiler, but it really swept me off my feet so get ready because they’re most passionate scene finally reintroduces the classic Tridge music theme song and KA and TK truly shine!! They’re so beautiful together and Ridge truly seemed sincere…. for now.
    Last edited by DayzeeForrester; February 20, 2022, 11:01 AM.
  • Villylover
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2010

OMG can’t wait! That music along with the chemistry between TK and KA really did me in on Friday. It gave me hope that Tridge reuniting won’t just be a rebound or short term thing. B&B struck gold with KA and I can’t wait to see Tridge as a full fledged couple again after all these years!

Comment

• B-Hold
      Day Player
      • Nov 2012

I hope TK gets want he has been asking for - to end BRIDGE and that KA's talent isn't wasted (like DR's were). BTW - I rahter had had Dazyee and Marcus come back than Zende, Zoe, Paris and Grace).

Comment

• Lulubee
        Board Regular
        • May 2021

Thank you for sharing! I know it’s risky to ship Tridge when we know how predictable bell jr is but I can’t help it. They chemistry exceeded my expectations.

Comment

• Fightcrab
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2020

He is married man and she is a home wrecker. But it will blow in their faces.

Comment

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            He left Brooke and told her it was over. That has always worked for The Logans. Hell Hope got knocked up by Liam that way. And Brooke got knocked up by Bill that way.

• fracabell
            fracabell commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes B-Hold Tridge can just say they are married in their hearts and it will be A-OK.

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            fracabell - So true! lol The lame excuses and ish the Logans come up with!
        • Borrie
          Board Regular
          • Nov 2014

Tit for tat, Brooke cheated first, glad to see Brooke's pride take a blow she doesn't love Ridge,(he is just a trophy to Brooke, I got a Forrester) come on people, it's been on and off for years. End of Bridge in sight

Comment

• Possum1
            Possum1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Brooke might have been drunk because Sheila interfered but she cheated irrespectively, she wouldn’t have done it if there wasn’t some attraction and don’t forget she was stone cold sober when she tried to cover it up

• fracabell
            fracabell commented
            Editing a comment
            Fightcrab How is Ridge being manipulated when Steffy and Tjomas saw proof that deacon stayed the night, and the same kid that told Hiam Beth was alive told that he saw granny kissing mommy's daddy. Everyone believed Douglas before and they believe him now. that with deacon staying the night is how Ridge is there kissing taylor now. No manipulation at all.

• Fightcrab
            Fightcrab commented
            Editing a comment
            He was manipulated by the false facts. Brooke was drugged by Sheila, but they don't know that. His kissing Taylor is based on misinformation, not knowing the whole story.
        • QueenSteffy
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2018

Thanks for sharing, I bet it’s something!

Comment

• SweetJade
            Board Regular
            • Apr 2009

Thank you!! Can't wait to watch!!! I would love to have out Tridge back!!

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
              I hope TK gets want he has been asking for - to end BRIDGE and that KA's talent isn't wasted (like DR's were). BTW - I rahter had had Dazyee and Marcus come back than Zende, Zoe, Paris and Grace).
              I hope so. TK and KA have chemistry. They wasted TK's chemistry with Quinn and Shauna! They better not waste it now. I hope Ridge chooses Taylor now and after. Tridge were always the better couple!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X