• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Sheila talking to herself in Taylor's office while Taylor is at her desk

Sheila is looney tunes, she was talking to herself about what she did to Brooke while Taylor was over at her desk, i mean who does that??? I have a bad feeling sheila is going to do something to someone cause she is crazy.

That being said, I love that we have some drama on this show now. Love seeing Sheila, Taylor and Brooke having storylines, it reminds me of the better days, and would like to see Brooke's children Liam and Hope sit out for a while and let the adults be the most prevalent storylines.
  • lucario2000
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2014

I thought is was ridiculous. Taylor should have
    heard or at least asked what she was saying!

Comment

• Jadey
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Sep 2013

It's just a matter of time before Sheila gives herself away.
      Taylor is only hearing what she wants to these days. She's probably daydreaming about Ridge.
      Sheila will expect gratitude and acceptance for her efforts to be friends and her version of helping to get Taylor her heart's desire. That's when reality will set in.

Comment

• bluejazz
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2008

Hey, Taylor, red flags flying!

This Taylor is not too quick on the uptake.

Comment

• esthermiguel
          esthermiguel commented
          Editing a comment
          Dr. Taylor has never been the most astute quack; I mean doctor lol
      • esthermiguel
        Contract Poster
        • Mar 2007

Why Taylor keeps allowing these "visits" is beyond me but its getting ridiculous. This is a place of business no matter how dark and dreary it is. And Sheila should not be popping up any and whenever she wants.

Comment

• bluejazz
          bluejazz commented
          Editing a comment
          Any psychiatrist worth their salt should be able to tell a non patient who just showed up to leave their office. If Taylor can't be assertive with Sheila and set appropriate boundaries, she's not the world renowned psychiatrist she's supposed to be.

Some psych offices are locked and secured and only patients and a family member are admitted for security reasons. This predates Covid.

• esthermiguel
          esthermiguel commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you bluejazz for understanding what I was trying to convey. I by no means meant that Taylor was "allowing" Sheila to pop up they way that creation read it to be.

• bluejazz
          bluejazz commented
          Editing a comment
          I get what you meant, esthermiguel. Taylor is not shutting down these impromptu visits by Sheila like she should be if she was being professional.

And who just drops into a psychiatrist's office anyway? They're booked solid besides the offices being secured.
      • creation
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2018

Taylor was clearly distracted by everything going on with Ridge, and was hardly even paying attention to Sheila and what she was saying. Taylor was looking at her phone, when Sheila was talking to herself, and wasn't paying her much mind, and sort of dismissing her. You can tell that Taylor didn't even want to be bothered with Sheila, because she asked her what was she doing there, and was brushing her off. Viewers have been saying that Sheila was still a nut case, while some said that she should be given a pass, and that maybe she had changed. I guess we all know now, that she is still the same Sheila that viewers said she was, and always will be.

Comment

• Betsey
          Executive Poster
          • Aug 2012

I was yelling at the tv - Sheila, do you realize that Taylor is right behind you and can hear you??

I have always hated the way Sheila talks through her gritted teeth when she is getting all worked up about something. She's done since day 1 on the show.
          Drives me insane.

Comment

• afinebalance
            Executive Poster
            • Apr 2012

I'm hoping that Taylor has a sort of flashback to when she was distracted by her phone and Sheila talking to herself, and she remembers hearing some of that conversation. Even if Taylor does figure out the truth, will she tell anyone?

Comment

• jpa777
              Soap Addict
              • Feb 2013

Taylor was probably preoccupied daydreaming about her possible brand new beginning with Ridge and how they’ll all be a “real family” again. ….or maybe Taylor thought to herself about Sheila, “There she goes again….oh well, I guess everyone does that now and then….”

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X