Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris/Carter is Zoe/Zende 2.0.

Listening to Paris insisting to Carter that they just have to see where their relationship should go made her sound exactly like Zoe when she was coming on to Zende. The Buckingham sisters are so over the top and inconsistent that I fear for any man that they try to settle with.

Paris is talking about how the Forresters will eventually accept them as a couple is assuming that they'll be a couple. She was further along in her relationship with Zende, dating for months and sleeping with him and blew him off when she suddenly saw Carter as an attraction. She's willing to throw Zende under the bus because she has the hots for Carter in the exact way that Zoe acted when she came on to Zende.

As Carter was the one hurt by Zoe's actions and has a front row seat for Paris' behavior, he should know better than to get sucked into a relationship with her.

It's so sad that TPTB have a bad habit, on this show, of letting the women of B&B be thirsty desperate whinny begging losers. Paris, Brooke and Sheila, just to mention a few. I'm sure there are more that I forgot.

Comment

It is very similar except I liked Zoe.

Comment

Difference is Zoey was entertaining.

Comment

• VandraLu2u
          VandraLu2u commented
          Editing a comment
          Whoop! That part!

I like Paris…but how you go from not wanting a commitment to asking Carter about a future with her. The writing is inconsistent and just terrible. And sorry not sorry not buying Carter’s sudden passion for Paris.

Comment

I dont really agree, cause Carter is HOTTTTTTT and Paris is not at all. Zoe was pretty but Zende, he is not on Carter level at all. Zende only gets models cause he is a forrestor and he works there. Carter needs to be with someone who can heat up the screen with him like quinn or katie, or even steffy. Paris needs to go asap. Or be single, i dont want to see her kiss anyone.

This show wastes Carter and Thomas as well as Deacon, they are HOT LEADING MEN material and they should be featured in hot, soapy stories and men like Liam, Zende, Finn need to be on the back burner. Wyatt had potential but they made him like Liam. Hope missed the boat on Thomas Forrestor, he is hot and is way better than Liam any day.

Comment

• Harriet
            Harriet commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed. TPTB promote Liam and Zende. They have no sex appeall...

The sl's are so bad, I can't remember but isn't Paris the one who outed Zoe (and Zende) to Carter?

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
            RedheadTeacher commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, she did. Rather hypocritical, considering her current behavior, isn't it?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X