Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters Should Ask Themselves “What Would Brooke Do?”

For any character with an ethical dilemma, they should ask themselves, “What Would Brooke Do?” Then their dilemma would be quickly solved! Wouldn’t that work for everyone?

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
    For any character with an ethical dilemma, they should ask themselves, “What Would Brooke Do?” Then their dilemma would be quickly solved! Wouldn’t that work for everyone?
    Even Brooke should approve!

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      And everyone be instantly forgiven!

Then do the complete opposite

Comment

“Follow their heart”?

Comment

Lie, lie, and lie!

Comment

When Brooke learnt Taylor NEVER slept with Thorne and told Ridge the baby was Thorne s bc she thought Ridge had cheated on her with Brooke and didn’t want to use a baby to trap hi if he wanted to be with another …. Did Brooke tell the truth about Taylor’s so called betrayal of Ridge ?
          NOPE. She accepted a rebound proposal she knew was based on false information. Then actively tried to prevent the truth to come out. That’s how Ridge used FRAUD to erase that mistake.

THORNE was the one who told Taylor that nothing really happened between Ridge and Brooke and that Brooke knew the baby was Ridge for months.

Steam were reuniting but Steffy lost Kelly s family over Bill s manipulation. a HUGE one, a totally made up affair that brought Liam to boink and knock up his back up plan he had rejected for weeks before …

Why wouldn’t Brooke lost her marriage over a little manipulations of Sheila who just loosened Brooke s inhibitions

Sheila didn’t force Brooke to ask Deacon to stay or to kiss him. She surely didn’t force her to LIE the day after or to ask Douglas to withhold the truth … that’s ALL on Brooke.

IN VINO VERITAS … Sheila just allow the real Brooke to show … a loose moral lying SFTV

Learning Brooke started drinking bc of Sheila won’t absolve her for everything. Just give her extenuating circumstances for drinking and the kiss but NONE for her lies afterwards
          Last edited by Kwaime; February 5, 2022, 09:02 AM.

Comment

I think Steffy is about to do what Brooke would do. She's going to run to Ridge "You have to divorce Brooke dad, and get back together with mom". Just like Brooke went to Eric telling him he needed to dump Quinn (which I did not approve of).

Comment

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Plus, Brooke set that standard… so Steffy is giving Brooke a taste of her own medicine. I’m sure Brooke isn’t going to be happy to face the consequences of her actions, but it’s way overdue.

Just say I made a mistake and let the tear run out of one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by AngieB5070 View Post
              I think Steffy is about to do what Brooke would do. She's going to run to Ridge "You have to divorce Brooke dad, and get back together with mom". Just like Brooke went to Eric telling him he needed to dump Quinn (which I did not approve of).
              If I’d learn my step mother kissed and possibly spent the night wit her ex I would SURELY tell my father bc he s family. And bc I would think he deserves the truth and better than a cheating wife

Although if it was my ex husband I would NOT run to tell him.
              The same if it was my father in law : I would let my husband deal with the situation
              Not my business as an in law

Brooke went to tell Eric to divorce his wife long b4 quarter, just bc SHE didn’t like her … She also sent Donna to “express her feelings” but would be LIVID if she had heard Taylor acknowledging her feelings for Ridge without ACTING on them

Comment

• JTDMom
                JTDMom commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly right!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X