Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooke worried that Steffy will be happy to see her marriage end.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooke worried that Steffy will be happy to see her marriage end.

Gee Brooke, I wonder why you think this? Could it be you were happy to see Steams marriage end and you encouraged your daughter to lay down on the cabin floor and show Liam her goods so that Hope could have Liam and end Steam's marriage? Brooke led the charge when steffy made a mistake in her marriage, Brooke was happy to help her daughter secure steffy's husband, Kellys father. I hope brooke thinks that in her "worries" over what steffy and thomas will do. But I dont think she does.

I spat out my water when she said those words. Brooke didn’t care about ANYONE’s marriage - not Stephanie, Caroline’s, Taylor’s, Macy’s, Bridget’s, Steffy’s, Quinn’s….etc. This why I can’t stand the writing on this show. We all know Brooke will come out smelling like a rose with her one tear coming down the cheek. So annoying…..

Comment

• voice of reason
      voice of reason commented
      Editing a comment
      ITA I also don't like the writing because anything to with the Forresters are solved in a few episodes while we get to watch the Logan tramps with their boohooing for six months plus. Hope got the booby prize Liam and even though they are boring we still see them regularly but Steffy and Finn had the Shelia drama that seems to end as soon as it began,

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      steffyalways - So agree! Heck she didn't even care that her sister was mentally ill and needed help. Brooke saw it as an opportunity to bed her breother-in-law!

I’m sure Steffy cares as much about Brooke’s marriage to the man her mother loves as Brooke cared about Steffy’s marriage to the man her daughter loved. Brooke shouldn’t expect anything more.

Comment

fracabell Yes and yes!! Brooke, that’s how life works, you get back what you put out!

Comment

The line that had me laughing was when Brooke said she believed that Thomas and Steffy wouldn't care if her marriage fell apart as long as their mother would have another chance with Ridge. She neglected to call Ridge their father. I guess she's forgotten that!

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          IMO that is just additional proof that Brooke resents Ridge's children.

And who could blame them? The woman who betrays her own sisters, daughters and shown no love to her step kids.

Comment

The garbage that Brooke spouts is amazing! The woman is completely blind to how hypocritical she is. Everyone else is supposed to care when it comes to Brooke and her marriage, but she has never cared about anyone else's marriage, including her own DAUGHTER and SISTER! That's why viewers show zero sympathy for Brooke, because she doesn't deserve any, period!

Comment

• L&B Fan
            L&B Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            ICAM. Brooke is heartless and doesn't deserve sympathy.. She takes what she wants and cries about it when she's caught red-handed. Karma should really bite Brooke where it hurts most, but she always comes out of any scandal she causes smelling like a rose.

• ABeth
            ABeth commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally agree. Brooke deserves whatever she gets. It just sucks that Bell never let’s her get what she truly deserves. In the end, Brooke cheating on Ridge with Deacon will be blamed on Sheila, which is stupid.

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
          I’m sure Steffy cares as much about Brooke’s marriage to the man her mother loves as Brooke cared about Steffy’s marriage to the man her daughter loved. Brooke shouldn’t expect anything more.
          Steffy cares as much about Brooke's marriage as Hope did when she insisted that Ridge accept Deacon as a fixture in his home. She witnessed Brooke and Ridge's arguments first hand and didn't back down.

Comment

I had to laugh and shake my head cause we've seen Brooke not care about any person's marriage, not a single person in her family. If it's not the break them up for her own benefit then she don't care.

Comment

There she goes again, Im surprised that the Queen of Hypocrisy isn't struck by lightening every time this verbal diarrhea gushes out of her mouth!

Comment

LOL....they're ALL hypocrites.... Brooke, Ridge, Taylor, Steffy, Hope, Thomas, Liam....every one of them along with everyone else on this show is a hypocrite....all of them....it's one of the reasons I just cannot watch this show long-term. At this point they could resurrect Stephanie herself and I'd just hang in long enough to hear the explanation then I'd be done again....

Comment

• Dakotacat
                  Dakotacat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with you. I think the only characters I'd trust to be my friends are Finn and Li. Everyone else is morally bankrupt.

Like Brooke has ever cared about anyone’s marriage except her own and Hope’s even then it’s depends on who they are married to.

The other thing is when has she cared what Steffy thought about anything.

Brooke hasn’t cared about Stephanie,Taylor, Macy, Katie, Bridget or Quinn’s marriages . So rich coming from Brooke.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No this time she really doesn’t. Often I think she’s looking for a way out.
                  I don’t really hold soap characters to a particular standard on how many times they marry it’s part of the genre but I don’t know why she’s always wanting to be married when it doesn’t mean much to her.

• Dakotacat
                  Dakotacat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If Brooke ever gets the hots for Liam, she'll run all over Hope.

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m actually surprised she hasn’t gone after Liam . They are trying I guess to show through Hope that Brooke is a good mother but it doesn’t fix what she did to Bridget or ignoring the others. It’s also a bit much with Hope she doesn’t get out of Brooke’s shadow.

I just said in another thread that Brooke is the queen of the narcissists...she doesn't possess any self introspection (I'm not sure I'm using the word correctly) to ever see how her own actions are the same, and in most cases way way worse; yet EVERYONE is suppose to care about Brooke and her happiness- it's ALL anyone is supposed to care about in fact. Least sympathetic "victim" EVER....

Comment

Brooke really is something else! After the way she’s attacked Steffy and Thomas and pushed her kids in front of them I really can’t under why she’d think they’d feel anything other than relief and happiness that their father was free from her constant scandals and ‘confusion’. I’d be turning cartwheels if I believed Bridge was finally over but Brooke seems to be made of teflon not even having an affair with her own daughter’s husband seems to turn Eric and Ridge off her.

Comment

I was wondering - has Brooke left the house since New Year's Eve???

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
                      RedheadTeacher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She's supposedly attended AA meetings, although we saw only one.

• KimLovesPiano
                      KimLovesPiano commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh that's right, I had forgotten about that. She just makes herself look more conspicuous staying home crying all the time!

• RedheadTeacher
                      RedheadTeacher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree. Her constant tears and worried looks are making Ridge feel guilty for not being home on NYE, but it's really all about keeping her big secret.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X