Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Brooke really say Thomas & Steffy were "egging" Douglas on?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Brooke really say Thomas & Steffy were "egging" Douglas on?

I'm not able to watch right now but following the live thread. Did Brooke really have the audacity to say that? They have not egged Dougie on, Dougie needed to talk about what he saw, no one coerced him into talking!! I hate how the narrative always shifts

Yes she did and yes she is that low.

Comment

• SweetJade
      SweetJade commented
      Editing a comment
      uggh ty! She is vile.

Brooke is ALWAYS projecting her vileness onto others; has done so for 30+ years, and sounds deranged everytime she does it.

Comment

• SweetJade
      SweetJade commented
      Editing a comment
      I really really really need to see her pay for her ish for once!

How would Brooke even know that Douglas was talking about NYE's with Thomas?

Comment

• SweetJade
      SweetJade commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she has cameras set up in Steffy's home and it's ethical because it's Brooke lololol

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Charlie could help access it like he helped Steffy and Thomas check out Brooke's home.

It's just one more disgusting action on Brooke's part that will remain hidden.

Because of Douglas, everyone will know that Brooke was kissing Deacon. They won't, however, know that she's allowed Deacon to bring up how much she loved having sex with him, citing it as the best she's ever had, as well as to declare his love for her multiple times. I find those things even more nasty than the NYE kiss, and they occurred when she was stone cold sober. I recognize that she doesn't control what comes out of Deacon's mouth, but she does control the access he has had to her home as well as the freedom she's allowed him to share his feelings.

Brooke is griping about Taylor being back in town and being a threat to her marriage while she has been allowing Deacon to get away with actions far more threatening than anything Taylor is doing.

Comment

• Quintessential
      Quintessential commented
      Editing a comment
      And didn't Deacon give her a big kiss after New Year's Eve when neither of them were drinking?

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly @ReadheadTeacher!

I have always found Brooke to be a vapid phony, not a strong woman. There always has to be someone else at fault. Of course, in this case there is, Sheila, but she doesn't know that. She will now blame poor little Douglas.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course she’ll blame Douglas, Sheila, Steffy, Thomas, Deacon, the Ghost of Stephanie, and anyone else she can think of. Despite her angst and one-tear crying, she has not even considered telling the damn truth. She’s basically in hiding. She is not a victim but wants to be the martyr. Distasteful.

Brooke pops off at the mouth without a shred of proof. She just goes by what she would do, I think that is called projection

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      vikis3 Agree 100%!

They did though for sure. Brooke asked him to leave the past in the past. Not a good thing for sure, but Thomas and Steffy both, at seperate times and even more than twice I think, asked him over and over what he saw, when, who, etc. They might have put some ideas in his head. They asked him several times. It really seemed like they were pushing for more info than he originally gave them and now he " knows" he saw Hope's dad. OK. Call it egging or pushing or manipulating or whatever, but that IS what they did and then they went on to coerce Charlie by telling him what they thought (didn't take much coercion though as Charlie likes to feel needed despite the ethical and legal aspects) to look at home footage (not business) from a private account (Charlie said he set it up so had access) to Ridge and Brooke's home to get the info they wanted to find.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Douglas brought it up and they had questions. That's nothing like Liam and Hope trying to get Douglas to doubt himself.

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke and her lies and deceit started all this, and Steffy, Thomas, and Douglas are NOT to blame! Douglas would not have had anything for Steffy and his dad to inquire about, if Brooke, Hope, and Liam hadn't told the child to keep quiet about what he saw, causing him to think that he did something wrong! They are the one who manipulated Douglas, not Steffy and Thomas!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X