X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOD What will happen

IMOW
    Brooke decides to tell Ridge the truth
    During a tense argument with Brooke Steffy brings up all of Brooke's past mistakes and scandals
    Brooke tries really hard to explain to Ridge what happened on NYE
    Carter trie st o break up to with Paris.
    Ridge iis left reeling upon learning out about the BREACON kiss and that Doug didnt tell him
    Sheila learns from Deacon about his kiss with Brooke
    Last edited by Boldfan4ever; February 3, 2022, 07:10 PM.

I wonder if Brooke tells Ridge before taylor does

Comment

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry Brooke, too little, too late! It figures that Brooke would finally decide to come clean, after the fact.

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
    Ridge is left reeling upon learning out about the BREACON kiss and that Doug didn't tell him
    I hope that Ridge asks Douglas WHY he didn't tell him... Brooke told him to let the past stay in the past. I think that is VERY important for Ridge to know; his "trustworthy" wife told his grandson to lie!

Thanks for the spoilers.

Comment

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Ridge should know the whole truth about Douglas, including what Brooke, Hope, and Liam did to the child. Ridge will be disgusted by that, and rightfully so!

Will Steffy really be allowed to bring up al Brooke's past scandals?
    I have my doubts.
    It would be a first.
    I would applaud if it was true.
    Steffy never was allowed to do it when Brooke attacked her oh so many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by Tahemet View Post
      I have my doubts.
      It would be a first.
      Steffy never was allowed to do it when Brooke attacked her oh so many times before.
      well not all of them cos we would be here for a century

Comment

• Tahemet
        Tahemet commented
        Editing a comment
        that's fine with me...better than the repeasted lines we are exposed to all the time

I actually haven’t watched the show since the scene where Sheila realizes Brooke can’t drink alcohol when they were at that restaurant and Deacon was there.
      with the new Taylor in town I Knew where this was going to lead and. It interested in watching. But I have come in the boards a couple of times a week.
      I am sooooo tired of Steffy’s hypocrisy! Pregnant and didn’t know who the father was TWICE! Killed her cousins call it what you want she killed her and kept quiet. Went after more than one married man. That is just a couple and her mother saint Taylor has been through every Logan man brother, son and father not to mention Thorne, Nick and Eric Forrester.
      So Steffy shut up!

Comment

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        So this is a story about Sheila realizing that Brooke can't drink, in which somehow morphs into a story about Brooke and Deacon, with Sheila changing the label of the champagne, to get back at Brooke for getting in her face...yet somehow, Steffy is a hypocrite, and her past is brought up and to blame, and she need to shut up......WTH?

• Quintessential
        Quintessential commented
        Editing a comment
        Steffy wasn't pregnant by her daughter's husband. Steffy wasn't kissing that ex son-in-law on New Year's Eve while her husband was out of town. Not sure where Steffy's hypocrisy lies. I can't think of an instance where Brooke didn't try to interfere in Steffy's marriage.

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        creation, I agree, strange how anyone else is to blame for Brooke’s misdeeds.

Originally posted by Tahemet View Post
      I have my doubts.
      It would be a first.
      I sincerely doubt it. The last time there was a big announcement about Steffy finally "standing up to Brooke" when she was badgering a pregnant Steffy, it literally went like this:

Steffy: "This coming from a woman who..."
      Brooke: "Don't go there."

That was it. Steffy didn't even get to finish the SENTENCE.

Same with any other time Shauna or Quinn or anyone gets this big opportunity to stand up to Brooke.

They get out MAYBE a sentence and Brooke is allowed to shut it down IMMEDIATELY with a simple "Don't go there" or similar. Why can't they "go there" when Brooke is always the one that started hissing at them first?

Why do the other women always OBEY Brooke and just drop the subject??

Comment

• Sopranojenn
        Sopranojenn commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point! I admit I am.still dreaming!

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        @Sopranojenn...we're all still dreaming. I have no high expectations whatsoever, but I guess we'll know for sure when it happens.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Oddly enough int he Bonus Scene Steffy did a little more than that. Not a full blown thing but she got to say more.

It’s all so ridiculous over a kiss. I can’t believe
      Ridgr hasn’t accused Deacon of spiking Brooke’s drinks yet.

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        A kiss that Brooke lied about. She lied about Why Deacon was there. This is the second man that Brooke has kissed during this brief marriage of BRIDGE. Brooke isn't loyal. She isn't honest. She isn't wife material.

Originally posted by Sopranojenn View Post

I sincerely doubt it. The last time there was a big announcement about Steffy finally "standing up to Brooke" when she was badgering a pregnant Steffy, it literally went like this:

Steffy: "This coming from a woman who..."
      Brooke: "Don't go there."

That was it. Steffy didn't even get to finish the SENTENCE.

Same with any other time Shauna or Quinn or anyone gets this big opportunity to stand up to Brooke.

They get out MAYBE a sentence and Brooke is allowed to shut it down IMMEDIATELY with a simple "Don't go there" or similar. Why can't they "go there" when Brooke is always the one that started hissing at them first?

Why do the other women always OBEY Brooke and just drop the subject??
      the promo shows steffy really going her

Comment

the promo shows steffy really going her
        Fingers crossed!!!

Comment

Fingers crossed!!!
          i dont blame your skepticism though

Comment

i dont blame your skepticism though
            Still gonna watch and wait!!

Comment

Still gonna watch and wait!!
              me too!!! cant wait

Comment

me too!!! cant wait
                It's silly but fun knowing other people.out there are watching and waiting for the same thing!

Enough to yell at their TVs and/or post on a page!

Boards can get heated with disagreement but I think of Brooke fans (or the "other" side of the disagreement) as well when I watch and wonder "Wow, did they like/hate that?" etc.

Things move slowly at times but when something big happens, this board makes it so much more fun! Either way!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X