Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steffy and Thomas are committing a crime!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steffy and Thomas are committing a crime!

Thomas, Steffy, Charlie are committing a crime by stealing video and breaking into security system.

Really? 🙄. I say Go Steffy!! LMAO!

Comment

Yes. They're both being dead stupid.

Comment

Good for Steffy and Thomas!!!! Commit away, and if Brooke doesn't like it, then let her report it to the police, but I really don't care, and say GO FOR IT!!!!!

Comment

As did Brooke when she tried to murder Thomas...certainly this is less offensive than that, and I'm fine with the Tots receiving the same consequences Brooke did - NONE.

Comment

• kendallalways
            kendallalways commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope was never in any danger, and Brooke was standing BETWEEN Thomas and Hope when she turned and viciously shoved him off that cliff....she knew at that point Hope was in ZERO DANGER...she tried to murder him anyhow simply because she hates him.

• Mariko
            Mariko commented
            Editing a comment
            Brooke BELIEVED Hope was in danger, whether she was actually in danger or not, is irrelevant. Brooke's state of mind is all that matters when it comes to INTENT to murder or not. And her state of mind was not that of intent to murder, it was of protecting her daughter.

• JTDMom
            JTDMom commented
            Editing a comment
            If Brooke had killed Thomas she still would be convicted of manslaughter if she had been tried for it. She wouldn’t get off because of what she “thought” was happening. That’s not defendable.

The only crime I'm seeing is Brooke being allowed to get away with her nastiness time and time again. Take her down Steffy and Thomas!!!!

Comment

Yes but they’re not Logans, so it’s just fine! They can lie, cheat, steal, sleep around, shoot people in the back, stalk people, lock people in gondolas, stalk people some more, have make-out sessions with mannequins…..they can do anything they want and as long as they aren’t Logans, it’s just fine!! 🙄🙄🙄

Comment

• Tahemet
              Tahemet commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope and Logan get away with it too after the Thomas incident.
              Just saying.
              But they are Logans, so it is OK?

Originally posted by LEAH1986 View Post
            Really? 🙄. I say Go Steffy!! LMAO!
            Yes I agree Go Steffy

Comment

I agree go Steffy and Thomas. I really want to see Tridge again, I am so sick of Brooke and "poor me" all the time. She needs to own up to her nonsense, lord knows she doesn't give Ridge a break even when he has done nothing wrong.

Comment

I guess they are committing a minor crime to get the truth, but considering her father lives there and Thomas' son lives there most of the time, and it was done in response to something Thomas' son saw, I doubt a judge would be very upset about it. And even if Brooke were to press charges, Ridge would probably say he gave them permission. This is minor compared to most of goings on at B&B.

Comment

If it means taking down that harpy Brooke, commit away.

Comment

DO NOT CARE LOL.

I'm happy Steffy is playing hardball.

Comment

Charlie is not a hacker so I'm guessing Brooke used FC money and FC employees to still her security cameras which why its easy for Charlie to gain access. If that is the case, that Brooke used FC money and FC employees then the security system is FC's.

Comment

• JTDMom
                        JTDMom commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Exactly right!

Good! It's about time - go Steffy. Glad she's giving it back.

Comment

It matters as about as much as when Hope thought she'd killed Thomas, left the scene with his son and never reported it. People can ge pushed to think outside the box at times. And as much as they have witnessed Brooke make a fool our of their father, I can see them being pushed to take this route. Brooke just got busted for kissing her sister's fiance a few months ago, now she tonguing Deacon. I mean really enough is enough.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X