Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace’s reasons for wanting Paris with Zende

I cannot help but think that Zende’s money & position are the reasons Grace wants Paris with Zende. She doesn’t even know anything about him.
    Apparently she has forgotten or never that Zoe wanted Zende, & that is the reason Carter & Zoe broke up.

I don’t want Paris with Carter, my hope is that she rides off into the sunset with Zende or anyone but Carter. Or just go somewhere with her mother . I would like her character much better if there wasn’t the constant praise - how great she is, how fantastic she is at her job, etc.

Unfortunately, I just don’t care for Grace.

Off subject, with Paris getting involved with these men in power, and Zoe, aren the companies opening themselves up to sexual harassment law suits. It goes on constantly at Forester and Spencer.

Comment

If she actually did look up Zende online, Grace should have seen something about his marriage to Nicole. Wouldn't she want to know WHY it broke up? For all anyone knows, Zende cheated oir did some other awful thing, wouldn't she want to know before pushing her daughter to marry the guy? Zende may or may not be any better than Carter.

Comment

I want to know why Grace is constantly hanging around FC during work hours... Zende and Carter and everyone else have work to do - shouldn't she be out
        sightseeing or something??

Comment

Grace a.k.a Mr. Avant , buttinski, meddling , status chasing , over bearing….

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X