Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor comments on her haircut

She says it was getting so long that it was starting to feel a little wiggy.

It took far too long to make the wig disappear, but I appreciate the nod to it!

Sounds like the line came from KA herself

Taylor’s hair looks great RIP to the wig lol.

Comment

Thank goodness the wig is gone. Every time I looked at her, all I saw was the wig.

Comment

This is a step in the right direction because she's too small to carry off big long hair and that wig was horriblebut it still looks fake to me. It's all the same colour and she needs some light around her face. The blunt style is not flattering, she needs some softness because she's really sharp featured. Layers or just go for the shag.

Comment

I was delighted that Ridge commented on Taylor's new haircut. It looks so much better than that long fake hair.
          And I laughed out loud when she said it was feeling a little wiggy. it certainly mirrored how many viewers felt about it. Why do all the women have to have long hair? I thought Quinn was stunning when she had short hair. Well Rena is always stunning anyway. 😍

Comment

• ABeth
            ABeth commented
            Editing a comment
            I love Rena’s long hair.

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            Rena short hair cut was cute!

Her length is the in style this year. It is cute.

Comment

KA looks gorgeous. I also love the cut and style for this time of the year!

Comment

• creation
              creation commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, she is a very pretty lady, and the cut looks great on her.

Taylor's new do is cute. The wig didn't bother me, as it did others. Always felt that since it's a new Taylor, why not have new hair to match?

Comment

• creation
              creation commented
              Editing a comment
              The wig didn't bother me either, but I love the new shorter cut, KA looks so pretty.

It looks much nicer and that line was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by RedheadTeacher View Post
              She says it was getting so long that it was starting to feel a little wiggy.

It took far too long to make the wig disappear, but I appreciate the nod to it!
              Well KA was on bold live on December 17 and had her short hair so since they film six weeks in advance (All of January were already filmed ahead at that time of Dec 17th) so it’s almost to the day that the wig would come off.

Comment

Glad to have the wig gone but not crazy about the new look either. Maybe it will soften.

Comment

For KA to have to have waited so long to be onscreen with her actual hair IMO just shows how adverse the powers that be were with the idea of an actress with short hair.

Is it like that on other soaps?

IMO it was a little...unfinished for a female character on a soap. I think it would look really good with soft waves, something like that.

Full disclosure...I really like KA, and her portrayal of Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Libellue View Post
                    For KA to have to have waited so long to be onscreen with her actual hair IMO just shows how adverse the powers that be were with the idea of an actress with short hair.

Is it like that on other soaps?

IMO it was a little...unfinished for a female character on a soap. I think it would look really good with soft waves, something like that.

Full disclosure...I really like KA, and her portrayal of Taylor.
                    I have to agree with you. Between her wardrobe and hair choices, they seem to be downplaying KA's appearance.
                    Last edited by RedheadTeacher; February 4, 2022, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                      Lakergirl 04 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For one thing she looks like Steffy sister not mom. If she wore her real blonde cut and clothes she at best look ten years older.

She really looks like Taylor, did y'all notice that she didn't have a ton of make up like she did when she came on. She looks much more like Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
                      Glad to have the wig gone but not crazy about the new look either. Maybe it will soften.
                      I too feel the same way.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X