Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOD Spoilers Early Editions - Week of 2/14

IMOW

Ridge spews his anger on Deacon which forces a huge face-off.

Sheila takes great pleasure in telling a shocked Taylor that she knows that Brooke betrayed Ridge.

The saga of Ridge and Brooke's love story is up in the air.

So Ridge learns Deacon was seen coming from his house in the morning of NYE and confronts Breacon the following week …
    Happy valentine …
    Will Brooke try her usual lingerie trick … Doubt it will be enough…

Comment

Of course the sap Ridge would take his anger out on Deacon.....knowing him as we do, he'll probably blame him for everything else too.

Comment

why does everyone on this show not hold the person accountable for their actions accountable? Brooke never once confronted Liam when he cheated on Hope with steffy, but told steffy not to take advantage of the situation. and now Ridge has to confront Deacon? why not your wife, who is the one who let santa deacon in and kissed him.

Comment

• CrescentRose
          CrescentRose commented
          Editing a comment
          This is not true.. they don't hold Logans accountable for their actions. Liam is counted as Logan property so he gets excluded for paying. Hope tries to make him pay, but then cares more abut Steffy winning him.

Everyone else on the show has had to pay dearly when they make a mistake...

This is why Brooke has become a villain to many fans. No accountability with her. Brooke is awful and Bridge is awful.

Comment

• Reesiecup
          Reesiecup commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, I don't buy the "no accountability" explanation. Brooke is hated because she got the guy.

• samfanhere
          samfanhere commented
          Editing a comment
          Who Ridge? I certainly don’t hate Brooke ( because of Ridge). I don’t even hate her I just don’t like her never have I want better for Taylor. They need to stay in their toxic relationship forever.

• Sopranojenn
          Sopranojenn commented
          Editing a comment
          Which guy?

Her mother's love Eric?
          Her son in law Ridge?
          Macy's husband Thorne?
          Her son in law Deacon?
          Her daughter's boyfriend Oliver?
          Her sister's husband Bill?
          Her sister's husband Bill?

Originally posted by fracabell View Post
        why does everyone on this show not hold the person accountable for their actions accountable? Brooke never once confronted Liam when he cheated on Hope with steffy, but told steffy not to take advantage of the situation. and now Ridge has to confront Deacon? why not your wife, who is the one who let santa deacon in and kissed him.
        that's something which really bugs me

Comment

Taylor is such a desperate shrew, STILL pining for a man who dumped her and ran after another woman, even if she finds out what Sheila did to Brooke, she won’t tell the truth about it. She’ll take Ridge anyway she can get him, even if he sexes her up while calling out Brooke’s name.

She’s still the shrink who desperately needs a shrink!

Comment

• OrangeBlossom
            OrangeBlossom commented
            Editing a comment
            The shrink who desperately needs a shrink!........I'm dead!!!!

• creation
            creation commented
            Editing a comment
            I will take a desperate shrew, over a slut from the valley witch ANY DAY! If anyone needs a shrink it's Brooke, something she's proven time and time again!

So they aren’t doing anything Valentine’s Day related? This show is the worst. I was hoping to have a Sinn Valentines celebration and a Queric Valentines celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by AlizaNY View Post
            Taylor is such a desperate shrew, STILL pining for a man who dumped her and ran after another woman, even if she finds out what Sheila did to Brooke, she won’t tell the truth about it. She’ll take Ridge anyway she can get him, even if he sexes her up while calling out Brooke’s name.

I’m not sure how you can label Taylor a shrew, the only person I’ve seen screeching lately is Brooke. This Taylor, so far, has been pretty calm and measured. I have no idea why either woman would want a waffler like Ridge but they do and Brooke is no better at getting rid of her feelings for him than Taylor in fact over the years she’s been worse. She barely ever stopped trying to win back Ridge no matter who he was with. Maybe they both need therapy

Comment

• AlizaNY
              AlizaNY commented
              Editing a comment
              Possum1 Taylor has always been a shrew. She’s a permanent shrew. And Brooke never went away for years and came back to town STILL wanting a man who doesn’t want her! Not that long ago, Taylor was in Brooke’s house putting moves on Ridge. GMAB.

• samfanhere
              samfanhere commented
              Editing a comment
              No she just stayed in town pinning and wanting him like a poster said no matter who he was with.

I’m not sure how you can label Taylor a shrew, the only person I’ve seen screeching lately is Brooke. This Taylor, so far, has been pretty calm and measured. I have no idea why either woman would want a waffler like Ridge but they do and Brooke is no better at getting rid of her feelings for him than Taylor in fact over the years she’s been worse. She barely ever stopped trying to win back Ridge no matter who he was with. Maybe they both need therapy

Comment

This show has exactly ONE Hypocritical SHREW and her name is Brooke and she's been nothing BUT for years now. Every other woman is automatically a better person and more entertaining.

Comment

• AlizaNY
                AlizaNY commented
                Editing a comment
                kendallalways Ha! Taylor came to town a shrew and she’s been one every since. Her hypocrisy knows no bounds, even her “beloved” Ridge called her a hypocrite to her face!! Ha ha

• creation
                creation commented
                Editing a comment
                You are 1000% right kendallalways, you know it, and so does everyone else, in which is why the majority of viewers can't stand Brooke, the most hated woman on B&B!

The only desperate shrew on BB is Brooke …
              SHE wasted 30 years chasing after him and is still unable to keep him
              talk about desperate obsession
              Brooke who pined for Ridge BEFORE she even met him
              Brooke who used a rape victim to get close to her man
              Brooke who needed a baby to extort a wedding date
              Brooke who pined for Ridge after he dumped her after she miscarried
              Brooke who pined for Ridge when she was dating his father and he was dating Taylor
              Broome who begged Ridge to take her back after he ditched her and proposed to his ex girlfriend
              Brooke then pined for Taylor’s husband for DECADES
              Brooke begged him to take her back after he rejected her and her baby bc he wanted a chosen family with Teylor and tried to oust her from FC
              Brooke begged blackmailed Ridge after he purposely humiliate her, proposing to Taylor on the runway
              Brooke begged Ridge to take her back after her marriage to grant was illegal
              Brooke straddled a very drunk Ridge who rejected her bc he loved Taylor although he was barely awake
              Brooke hurried her rebound wedding ceremony to trap Ridge who was obsessed with Taylor during their honeymoon
              Brooke begged Ridge for sex after he asked her for an annulment
              Brooke begged Ridge to take her back after he ditched her when Taylor returned…
              Brooke begged Ridge to reconsider after Stephanie s fake attack was revealed

Ridge only returned to Brooke bc Taylor was dead … and Brooke had a chance bc the real competition was dead … Then she used RJ to prevent Ridge from reuniting his first family

but Brooke NEVER EVER was able to keep Ridge for long … bc Brooke never was enough… good sex but no substance

Comment

• creation
                creation commented
                Editing a comment
                .....take a bow Kwaime, well said!!!!

• Sopranojenn
                Sopranojenn commented
                Editing a comment
                BRAVA!! 🥳🥳🥳

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page