Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Steffy, Thomas or Taylor do if they find out what Sheila did to Brooke...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Steffy, Thomas or Taylor do if they find out what Sheila did to Brooke...

Hmm, I wonder. If Steffy tells Ridge about the kiss and he decides to reunite with Taylor and later one of them (or all 3 of them) discover the truth about Sheila's crime against Brooke. Will they come clean to Brooke and Ridge, or will they keep it a secret and cover for Sheila?

Steffy's hypocrisy would reach a new level if she sides with Sheila and even keeps her secret for more than 24h.
    Imo, she already sounds like a bitter, unsatisfied, hateful schrew every time she yaps about Hope stealing Liam from her... poor Finn, if only he knew... She sounds even worse when she says Brooke never loved Ridge and should lose him forever after that one kiss. Coming from a woman who sex-cheated on the last 3 men she's been with and needed 2 paternity tests for her 2 babies, that's rich... by her own logic, she has never loved any man and should remain single for the rest of her life.

But not exposing Sheila for this crime would take her or Thomas or Taylor to a new level of hypocrisy and evilness. Steffy has spent the last 8 months throwing ultimatums, whining and forbidding Finn to contact Sheila even though Sheila hasn't done anything illegal to her... until that scheme with the alcoholic champagne. Now Sheila did something that will benefit Tridge and their kids, let's see how they'll deal with her when they find out. Steffy and Thomas have been so judgemental towards Brooke for not coming clean about that kiss. If one of them overhears something or even has a doubt about Sheila, they better run to Ridge or Brooke with the truth.
    As far as I'm concerned, they will be just as evil as Sheila if they decide to protect her and keep her secret. Of course is Ridge is back with Taylor and he learns the truth about Sheila, there is a huge chance he dumps Taylor for Brooke yet again. It won't be different as 2006, when Stephanie faked her heart attack, 2009 when Steffy hid Brooke's phone and 2011 when Thomas lied about having sex with Brooke on the island. Ridge immediately dumped Taylor for Brooke. But this time the infamous, legendary serial killer Sheila Carter is involved. I can't even imagine the scandal it'll be if her daughter-in-law becomes her complicit.

I hope Bell puts them on the spot with this. I want Steffy, Thomas and Taylor to find out and I want to see how they handle it. I'm curious.
    Last edited by Boldie1966; February 3, 2022, 09:45 AM.

What Sheila did to Brooke does not change the fact that Brooke CHOSE to have Deacon in her house against her husband's wishes. It does not change the fact that Brooke CHOSE to Kiss Deacon. Before the kiss Brooke was flirting, laughing, reminiscing about the hot sex they used to have and was lovingly touching Deacon's face.....so that is all Sheila's fault? It's time to accept the fact that, Brooke do not love Ridge, he is just a prize for her.

Comment

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      The champagne is supposed to be the driving force behind the kiss - that is why they have drummed it in our heads with the flashback.
      Ridge is always hanging out with his ex - Taylor - why is that ok?

Frankly, I don't care what Sheila did to Brooke, and could not care less if Steffy and Thomas found out about it, and whether they tell Ridge about it or not. To be truthful, I expected and looked forward to Sheila doing much worse....she kind of let me down.

Comment

Here's the thing, I dont want Taylor with Ridge right now. Yes Brooke is lying and invited Santa Deacon over, that doesnt change the fact that Ridge LOVES Brooke. He will be mad and rightly so, but watching the past few times they have been on, Ridge loves Brooke. Kissing Santa Deacon isnt enough to derail Bridge.

I dont like Brooke mostly cause she is a giant hypocrite, but i actually dont mind Bridge together cause they do love each other. Bridge are one thing, but the things brooke does to others like Quinn, encouraging her sister to go get Eric, multiple times saying she is sorry to her sister and still going after her husband Bill, those are the things that drive me crazy about brooke. But Brooke and Ridge are in love right now, in deep love and it would take more than this kiss with Santa Deacon for me, to let Tridge get together.

Comment

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        I see zero chemistry, or the deep love that you described between Brooke and Ridge. They are old and tired, and so is their constant drama and destiny crap. They should have matured as people, and as a couple, and they haven't, and are acting like they're still in their 20's or something, in which is ridiculous. Ridge should be tired of the rollercoaster that is Brooke, and should be tired of her antics, in which never end. He should be tired of playing the same old games with her, and going through the same ridiculousness over and over again.

• VA Beach Girl
        VA Beach Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        Ridge might love Brooke, but the only thing Brooke loves is being Mrs. Ridge Forrester, she loves the status and the prestige she has from being married to him, she does not love the man. Besides Brooke and Ridge have literally zero chemistry, she has way more with Deacon and Ridge with just about anyone else but her. Lets face it, this destiny thing is so overdone with it's boring as hell. She always strays and he's a moron for not jumping off of the drama train.

Throw her a parade. Sorry, wishful thinking on my part. Since none of them want Sheila in their lives, I see them doing nothing. Why would they do Brooke any favors, after the way she has treated them over the years? Far as I'm concerned, they owe Brooke NOTHING. All Sheila did was switched the labels on a bottle. Everything else that happened on New Year's Eve and beyond was Brooke's doing. Inviting Deacon to her NYE party, kissing Deacon, lying by omission about it to Ridge, manipulating Douglas to keep silent. Not to mention not setting boundaries for Deacon's visits, restricting him only to the dungeon to see Hope from the start. Sheila can't be blamed for all of that. But I'm sure Bell will make sure Brooke is blameless, as always.

Comment

I would imagine they would not say a word.

Despite Taylor and Steffy both being addicts who don't seem to be doing much work in recovery, I don't think they would care one bit that Sheila stole Brooke's sobriety, especially if it helps them get Daddy back with Mommy. They have zero self awareness or empathy.

Thomas is the one who might out it. He usually goes along, but he has moments of no more.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Have we seen Katie in recovery? Or Brooke in meeting prior to this? Or Hope in the last 8 years?

• bluejazz
          bluejazz commented
          Editing a comment
          Katie is pretty much done as a character. She's only there to prop The Logans or have a health crisis that she can sob and yell through.

The addiction stories as well as the health stories are completely ignored with regards to the lifestyle implications for the characters and that's one of my biggest pet peeves with soap writing. But Steffy's was just last year

They should do what Brooke was planning to do when Hope told her she "killed" Thomas in the acid. Do nothing. Brooke hates them and their "Sweet little family".

Team Tridge family.

Comment

• JTDMom
          JTDMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely!! They should be just as honest as Brooke is!! 😁😁😁

Well they should wonder what drinking real champagne and vodka on NYE has to do with lying everyday since then. Maybe they’ll do what Katie did when she found out about Bill’s lie about having an ongoing affair with Steffy; say nothing. I doubt that though. They still want Sheila shunned by Finn so I’m sure they’ll make it known that Sheila is still manipulating and hasn’t changed.

Comment

Why should they do anything? It is not like they are participating in some scheme to break up Taylor's marriage like Brooke did many times. It is not like Taylor is trying to seduce Ridge like Brooke did. It is not like they are using children like Brooke did. Brooke did this to herself. No need for anyone else to do anything except say karma.

Comment

• creation
            creation commented
            Editing a comment
            Well said, I could not agree more! Karma for Brooke is long over due.

Originally posted by Boldie1966 View Post
          Hmm, I wonder. If Steffy tells Ridge about the kiss and he decides to reunite with Taylor and later one of them (or all 3 of them) discover the truth about Sheila's crime against Brooke. Will they come clean to Brooke and Ridge, or will they keep it a secret and cover for Sheila?

Steffy's hypocrisy would reach a new level if she sides with Sheila and even keeps her secret for more than 24h.
          Imo, she already sounds like a bitter, unsatisfied, hateful schrew every time she yaps about Hope stealing Liam from her... poor Finn, if only he knew... She sounds even worse when she says Brooke never loved Ridge and should lose him forever after that one kiss. Coming from a woman who sex-cheated on the last 3 men she's been with and needed 2 paternity tests for her 2 babies, that's rich... by her own logic, she has never loved any man and should remain single for the rest of her life.

But not exposing Sheila for this crime would take her or Thomas or Taylor to a new level of hypocrisy and evilness. Steffy has spent the last 8 months throwing ultimatums, whining and forbidding Finn to contact Sheila even though Sheila hasn't done anything illegal to her... until that scheme with the alcoholic champagne. Now Sheila did something that will benefit Tridge and their kids, let's see how they'll deal with her when they find out. Steffy and Thomas have been so judgemental towards Brooke for not coming clean about that kiss. If one of them overhears something or even has a doubt about Sheila, they better run to Ridge or Brooke with the truth.
          As far as I'm concerned, they will be just as evil as Sheila if they decide to protect her and keep her secret. Of course is Ridge is back with Taylor and he learns the truth about Sheila, there is a huge chance he dumps Taylor for Brooke yet again. It won't be different as 2006, when Stephanie faked her heart attack, 2009 when Steffy hid Brooke's phone and 2011 when Thomas lied about having sex with Brooke on the island. Ridge immediately dumped Taylor for Brooke. But this time the infamous, legendary serial killer Sheila Carter is involved. I can't even imagine the scandal it'll be if her daughter-in-law becomes her complicit.

I hope Bell puts them on the spot with this. I want Steffy, Thomas and Taylor to find out and I want to see how they handle it. I'm curious.
          What Shelia did has nothing to do with all the lies Brooke told her the fact while SOBER she invited Deacon over and lied to Ridge about it. Will Brooke ever come clean about everything?

Comment

Originally posted by LEAH1986 View Post
            What Sheila did to Brooke does not change the fact that Brooke CHOSE to have Deacon in her house against her husband's wishes. It does not change the fact that Brooke CHOSE to Kiss Deacon. Before the kiss Brooke was flirting, laughing, reminiscing about the hot sex they used to have and was lovingly touching Deacon's face.....so that is all Sheila's fault? It's time to accept the fact that, Brooke do not love Ridge, he is just a prize for her.
            Your point is so important. People don't do something they don't want to do when they are drunk. It is actually the opposite. They do what they have really WANTED to do all along. That is why B&B planning to excuse everything Brooke did BECAUSE she was drunk is such a crock!! She is an immoral person who is all about herself and what she wants and she ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Boldie 1966
              “It won't be different as 2006, when Stephanie faked her heart attack, 2009 when Steffy hid Brooke's phone and 2011 when Thomas lied about having sex with Brooke on the island. Ridge immediately dumped Taylor for Brooke.”
              2006, when Stephanie faked her heart attack, Ridge DID NOT returned to Brooke like she thought …
              Brooke then turned to Nick and wrecked her daughter’s relationship.
              Tridge ended almost a year later over the BBB revelation

2009 when Steffy hid Brooke's phone
              Ridge DID NOT returned to jealous EX Brooke when she interrupted the wedding with her horse.
              Ridge wanted to proceed but Taylor refused.
              Tridge remained together until Brooke threatened to leave LA for Paris with young RJ bc she couldn’t stand to see him with his other family …. Ridge came back to her and their young son

2011 when Thomas lied about having sex with Brooke on the island. Ridge immediately dumped Taylor for Brooke.
              Yes this time he did. Another guilt filled return. Just like Barbados or the rape. Although we don’t know what happened in the island. Thomas lied he remembered when he did not.

Bottom line Bridge were NEVER stable and happy bc beside Taylor, Ridge was involved with Quinn, Katie, Caroline jr, Shauna …

Brooke was never enough to fulfill Ridge who only remain married until death part them to his first choices of wifes (no matter Brooke was very available) : Caroline and Taylor
              Last edited by Kwaime; February 4, 2022, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boldie1966 View Post

I don’t think that will matter this time. This show always set up Brooke and Hope as victims of other peoples actions do you’ll know the ending at the beginning, however this time that dog won’t hunt as Brooke has lied in Ridge face over and over again about what happened the night she drank. It won’t excuse the fact that she kept the truth about Deacon kissing and spending the night!
                Game Over!

Comment

Why should Steffy, Thomas or Taylor "do" anything?! They owe Brooke (and Ridge, for that matter) less than nothing!

Comment

I hope Steffy and Thomas ask themselves, “What Would Brooke Do?”

Comment

• B-Hold
                      B-Hold commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes! What would Brooke do? The same as she did when she cheated on Ridge with Bill and doing now. Nothing. Brooke literally stated to Ridge's face he wasn;t suppose to find out about Bill.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X