Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY Brooke's Gonna See How Quinn Felt

When Brooke thought Donna would make a better wife, for Eric. Steffy is only doing what Brooke did with Eric/Quinn, so I can't wait to hear Brooke whine about how wrong Steffy is for doing this. LOL. Watch how she changes her stand on interfering in people marriages, even though we all watched her do way more than Steffy's doing.

Brooke was like a dog with a bone, trying to get Eric to leave Quinn for Donna. She bad mouthed Quinn at every turn. Encouraged Donna to go after Eric, never respected Quinn's marriage or home. So to watch Brooke have someone on her a$$, they way she's on others. This is going to be good!!!

I cannot wait for Steffy and Thomas to get the evidence they need to take Brooke down.

Comment

But do they have CCTV in the loungeroom???

Comment

Perhaps it’ll show Deacon returning after everyone else left. I just hope it shows him leaving the next morning

Comment

I just love someone is causing her the grief, she's caused so many. Brooke has went after others with a sense of entitlement, like she's entitled to deem who is and who is not worthy of a husband.

She is in no position to make that judgment not with her track record that continues to this day.

Comment

Too bad Quinn isn't the one dishing out her own brand of justice on Brooke. It's long over due.

Comment

Taylor is doing a good imitation of Brooke with how she's interrogating him about Brooke and he's not comfortable with it. He had to flat out tell her everything was fine and he wasn't going to talk about Brooke.

If she stops, she's not as relentless as Brooke.

Comment

• JTDMom
                JTDMom commented
                Editing a comment
                Perhaps Ridge should stop going to see Taylor. Then he wouldn’t be subjected to her comments.

• bluejazz
                bluejazz commented
                Editing a comment
                Then he couldn't see Steffy or his grandkids, since Taylor's living there.

He did tell her to stop.

• TaySean
                TaySean commented
                Editing a comment
                The last time I checked Steffy and the kids don't live in Taylor's office. What was he doing there today? He doesn't want to hear what Taylor have to say, don't stop at her office with his heavy sigh and the need to have someone comfort him.

I mean Brooke's interference was wrong but then her going to Quinn and Eric's home stalking Quinn and berating Eric, well it became way too much. She loves to interfere but don't want anyone doing so to her.

Comment

Originally posted by LnF View Post
                I mean Brooke's interference was wrong but then her going to Quinn and Eric's home stalking Quinn and berating Eric, well it became way too much. She loves to interfere but don't want anyone doing so to her.
                Didn't she stay running up in those folks home hammering it into Eric how she should leave his wife. And just like Steffy, she felt HER sister would make a better wife for Eric. She was way more active in going after Quinn's marriage than Steffy has been. This was brought to Steffy's attention, Brooke was always butting her nose in, and plotting and scheming with her cackling sisters.

Like the common BULLY can always dish it, but the moment they have to take it, they run crying look what mean Steffy did to me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X