Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Zende is a Prince" - Grace

What was that line about? The Forrester family is not a Monarchy.

It’s outdated thinking too.

Comment

Seems to me that Grace is putting Zende on a pedestal where he may not belong. Grace probably does not know that Zende was married before, and nobody seems to know why it didn't work out with Nicole. It could have been a mutual agreement that it wasn't working out. Or maybe she did something to hurt him. But for all anyone knows, HE could have done something awful, like cheating. But to go around saying that Zende is so wonderful and perfect is foolish when nobody knows how his first marriage ended. Why isn't Paris or Grace asking about THAT?

Comment

I wish that Nicole would come back and explain the story behind the marriage ending with Zende and then see if Zende can still obtain "Prince" status!

Comment

What bothered me even more than Grace's statement about Zende being a prince was her threatening to go to Ridge and tattle that Carter was kissing Paris.

I have yet to find a redeeming quality in any of the Buckingham family members.

Comment

Well, if Stephanie was the Queen, then yes, Zende is a prince. But seriously, he looks like a prince.

Comment

Originally posted by CattiPatti View Post
              I wish that Nicole would come back and explain the story behind the marriage ending with Zende and then see if Zende can still obtain "Prince" status!
              DIDNT HER DAD say that it wasnt zende's fault? that was weird

Comment

Originally posted by CattiPatti View Post
                that would be great, so many open questions

Comment

Zende is no prince and Paris no princess

Comment

Seems to me if Grace had a problem with Paris and Carter kissing it was a conversation she should have had with Paris since they are supposed to be so close.

Comment

She is just as annoying as her daughter at this point The viewers still don't even know why he divorced Nicole.. But he is a prince? How does she know that.
                      Plus Zende is boring as hell.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X