Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is there a way to "salvage" Carter's character?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nichole43119
    Senior Board Member
    • Dec 2009

He doesn't need to be salvaged. There's just a double standard with him.. no other character on the show is held to this standard but him. The rest have slept with their sister, mother, father; cousin... whatever mate while they were still in a relationship. Carter finally embraces "When in Rome do as the Roman's " I'm 100% here for it!
    Last edited by Nichole43119; February 7, 2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Nichole43119
      Nichole43119 commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnMagda I never saw it that way. He's always been a lawyer in the show. They just asked him to model too. I don't remember him being an actor. He modeled for Steffy's line I believe.

And jumping for person to person is what everyone does. They all have that character flaw. I'm glad he's finally getting stories. For too long he was simply background filler. Now he has his own stories where he's the lead.

• AnnMagda
      AnnMagda commented
      Editing a comment
      Nichole43119, in that case that's one more career for Carter, lol! No, what I was referring to was him suddenly going from serious lawyer to aspiring actor appearing with Maya in that awful sitcom (Room8) where he used them acting together to make moves on her.

It is not at all about the number of partners, it's about the blind randomness of his infatuations that just consistently go nowhere.

• Nichole43119
      Nichole43119 commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnMagda I didn't remember that storyline. I'm going to have to go youtube and find it lol . ITA about the infatuation. I'm screaming at my screen Carter don't fall in love with every woman who gives you attention. Maybe he's starved for affection after years of being alone lol Poor Carter!! Lol
  • Girl1988
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2014

IMO all Carter has to do is give a crap that his friend Zende loves Paris and know his boundaries (single or not)

Comment

• Peony39
      Day Player
      • Mar 2021

I used to like Carter, but he’s lost credibility..he falls for any woman that walks through his door!!!

Comment

• calicokitten
        Board Regular
        • May 2006

Carter has had a front row seat to all the shenanigans that have gone on between the Forresters, Logans and Spencers. Seems to me he has learned his lessons well as he finally becoming an active participant and not just an observer. If we are going to talk about redemption, how about Paris. She seems to go after everything her sister had or wanted. I can see why Zoe was none to pleased to have her sister come to town.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2013

Carter does not need to be "salvaged". He has done nothing wrong but fall in love...but with the wrong people. Zoe was a HUGE mistake, Quinn was a mistake (but I don't think he regrets it), Pareis is only a mistake because she is Zoe's sister. What Carter needs is a NEW WOMAN or bring back Sasha..(wasn't that Mya's half sister)?

Comment

• STILL LOVE
            Board Regular
            • Nov 2011

Of all the people with issues on this show Carter's character needs to be salvaged. OP I am truly confused here and to go as far as to say it could work as a bipolar SL means you may not quite understand bipolar disease.

Carter has not begun to scratch the surface of beloved characters on this show that have done way worse in the love department. I think it's great that he is actually getting storylines. They should bring on a new love interest for him and perhaps develop the character more by bringing on some family members for him. Paris really needs to move on and do something else. I am confused as to why the show chose to let Zoey go but kept her.

Comment

• OrangeBlossom
              Recurring Poster
              • Oct 2021

Why don't Carter stand up and tell Paris I will not sneak around with you. I want us to explore what we are feeling for each other and if you want the same thing we need to let Zende know the truth. Honesty is the least Carter and Paris owe Zende so he can move on with someone else.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X