Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to "salvage" Carter's character?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to "salvage" Carter's character?

What if he were bipolar? Would this help with the poor decisions he's made over the past few months?
    Can one become bipolar later in adulthood?
    What do you think? Would this redeem him a little bit?

I love Carter, and his love life is not under someone else’s control. He is single, Paris is single. Zende is clueless and Mrs. Buckingham is delusional. Paris needs to tell Zende she doesn’t want a relationship him. Then Paris and Carter can do whatever. I still find Carter to be a man of good character. He doesn’t owe Zende anything more than a conversation, and actually, it needs to come from Paris. Carter is looking for love just like everyone else is. I don’t think one person can call dibs on another person.
    jmo

Comment

• trish5460
      trish5460 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree completely! And maybe Carter should tell Ms. Grace that her horny daughter is the one who is out of control!

• NEB
      NEB commented
      Editing a comment
      If Carter and Paris want to date they are free to do so. Carter needs to find another job so that conflicts in the office won’t occur. I worked at a place that told us that we could not date co workers. Two of my co workers started to have feeling they went to supervisors and they were told that one of them had to find another job or both would be fired. Office romance sometimes can cause problems if there is a break up.

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
    I love Carter, and his love life is not under someone else’s control. He is single, Paris is single. Zende is clueless and Mrs. Buckingham is delusional. Paris needs to tell Zende she doesn’t want a relationship him. Then Paris and Carter can do whatever. I still find Carter to be a man of good character. He doesn’t owe Zende anything more than a conversation, and actually, it needs to come from Paris. Carter is looking for love just like everyone else is. I don’t think one person can call dibs on another person.
    jmo
    Yes there are some I would consider ruined or in need of a reboot Carter really isn’t one of them

Paris seems to prefer Carter I think she needs to handle it. Maybe there should be a conversation with Carter and Zende but nothing more.

Anything that happened with Quinn and Eric was something they all were a part of but it’s apparently in the past.

Most of the characters have been through the romantic merry go round.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree with you!

Paris need to be mature and just tell Zende that she is interested in Carter and wants to see where it goes with her and Carter. That way Zende can move on completely and no more secrets concerning how Paris truly feels right now. Grace just going to have to accept that her daughter is interested in Carter and leave it alone

Comment

What does Carter need to be "salvaged" from? Zende went out on a date with someone else. Paris is single.

Comment

Carter is a tool

Comment

• madluv4ya
          madluv4ya commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, this is exactly what he has become. He used to have integrity and a moral compass, but now he's just an "f-boi".

There is NOTHING to salvage. Carter is doing NOTHING wrong. Even though I don't like it, he's single and so is Paris. Not really sure where Paris/Zende stand relationship wise, but both are single and free to mingle. They're not exclusive and free to date others. That's what they're doing. As for Momma Grace, she needs to take a few seats. She doesn't like Carter. Fine, she doesn't have to like him. I just don't like what she's insinuating. Like Carter is some perv, taking advantage of Paris. Please. I know Carter is a gentleman and would never do it. But he really needs to set Grace straight and tell her that it's her precious daughter the one trying to get in his pants and not the other way around. I find it laughable that Grace thinks she can get Carter fired over a kiss. FC don't have a policy against co-workers dating. Since Carter didn't get fired over his fling with the boss' wife, he certainly won't get fired for kissing a nobody like Paris.
        Last edited by SharikaC; February 3, 2022, 05:27 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

I see nothing to salvage in regards to Carter. Grace is only making me hate Paris even more. She is the one NOT focussing on Zende

Comment

I just want Carter to stop having instant infatuations. He has switched from being infatuated with Zoe to Quinn to Katie to Paris too fast.

Comment

• Debbidee
              Debbidee commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with this 100%! In the words of my teenage grandkids he is 'too thirsty' when it comes to women. LOL

Originally posted by jward1108 View Post
            I just want Carter to stop having instant infatuations. He has switched from being infatuated with Zoe to Quinn to Katie to Paris too fast.
            That's a problem because.....? Carter is a single guy and just doing what single people do. It would be different, if he was married. But he's not, so he's allowed. He's just unlucky in love. Then again, this show doesn't reflect reality. It has to be an alternative universe or in this case Bell's world, where a guy like Carter would be single in LA. In real life, Carter would be beating women off with a stick. In what world would men actually prefer dippy women like Hope or Brooke or Katie, over a sexy siren like Steffy or Quinn? Really? Only in Bell's world.

Comment

I don't really see anything to salvage as Carter is a single man doing what a lot of single men do. Having fun while also looking for love/companionship.

Comment

Carter and Paris are a total mis-match. I liked the direction they were taking him and Katie but that seems to have been dropped. Honestly, I wish Quinn would leave Eric and move in with Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by jward1108 View Post
                  He is just ridiculous. I clapped today though when he told Paris they couldn't be a couple. I hope he sticks to his guns. This guy really needs to slow down and quit being so desperate. He is very stupid in the relationship department. I'm just sick of him at this point. I don't think he'll ever be salvageable to me.
                  Last edited by prpnc; February 4, 2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Does Carter actually *have* a character in the first place? To me, he has always been pretty bland.

Comment

• creation
                      creation commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This whole storyline involving Carter, Paris, and Zende is pretty bland.

Nothing to salvage....as other have said he's single. He can be and pursue anyone he wants. Now, it would be nice if he let Zende know he likes Paris, but I guess turnabout is fair play. Zende didn't let him know he liked Zoe. I just think there would've been more story if they'd hooked him up with Katie.

Comment

• creation
                      creation commented
                      Editing a comment
                      More chemistry as well. At least I saw some chemistry between Carter and Katie, with Paris I see none. Even the way Carter and Paris talks in each other's faces, gets on my nerves, and for some reason the sound of Paris voice irks me.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X