Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grace Is A Hostile and Aggressive Shrew!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SharikaC
    replied
    Originally posted by Candyjo View Post

Do the Buckinghams Really have money though? It wasn't very long-ago that Paris, was staying at Steffy's because she didn't have a place to live.
    That's Bell, the king of no explanations. Paris was living with Zoe. Zoe left and Paris chose to leave the apartment. She didn't say the landlord kicked her out. So I'm guessing leaving was her choice. This was basically the beginning of Bell not knowing what to do with Paris, since her reason for being there left. She wanted to live rent free in a fancy neighborhood, which is my speculation. So Bell first had Paris staying with Steffy/Finn. She started having her lame fantasies about Finn. Very one sided on her part. She left. Then Thomas offered her his apartment, since he was closing on a house. But his deal fell through and they became roommates. Thomas stated he was interested in her, Paris rejected him and he later moved out. Yada, yada, yada... the current crapfest we're now seeing on the Paris and Logan show.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Ruocco
    replied
    Like everything about Grace and the actress who plays her.

Leave a comment:

• soapfiction
    replied
    She's no more aggressive than Stephanie was or Brooke, Taylor (shot a man for her child supposedly) or Quinn. Grace thinks she knows what's best for her grown child, something all the mothers have been guilty of. Grace is a plot point....of course she's going to be the angst for a couple no one seems to care about. I like both Paris and Carter, but both have fickled wishy washy affection.....so, actually Grace just needs to sit back and wait because one of their heads will turn.

Leave a comment:

• dedicatedsoaper
    replied
    Truthfully, I wish Grace came to town to take Paris back to wherever she came from. I felt sorry for Paris when she first came to town, but the Paris show needs to end. She has always sang Carter's praises before kissing him, but to want Carter after the Zoe/Carter mess seems like she is asking for trouble...either way, it's none of Grace's business.

Leave a comment:

• dedicatedsoaper
    commented on 's reply
    It's the prestige that comes with Zende. Carter was really hurt when Zoe threw herself at Zende before they were about to get married. I don't believe for a second that Grace knows all the details...pretty sure Zoe left out her part. Grace needs to stay in her own lane..

• dedicatedsoaper
    commented on 's reply
    Well it certainly seems like she is using his family, money and business as a factor for wanting Zende... I don't believe for a second that it's about Zoe with Carter.

• Betsey
    commented on 's reply
    LOL, That should do it!!

• JTDMom
    commented on 's reply
    Betsey, Ativan with a vodka chaser! Totally agree!

• Betsey
    replied
    Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
    My gosh, Grace is a real piece of work! Paris and Zende are in love? Grace is making things up as she goes along. I am wondering if she is unstable, just as Zoe was when she came to L.A. She is acting like a crazy person! She wants to secure a Forrester for her daughter and for Herself. She wants Prince Zende for her own reasons. Jmo.
    LOL, I totally agree! Every time she is on I want to tell her to take an Ativan, have a few cocktails, maybe do some deep breathing exercises cause she needs to CALM DOWN!! She is getting herself all worked up over her single daughter kissing a single man!
    Her behavior is extremely over the top.
    Another Buckingham character coming on the show with behavior that the viewers hate right from the get-go.

Leave a comment:

• Candyjo
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenTaylor View Post

Exactly 💯...I don't get where people are getting gold digger from...do they not realize they have money?... she's a doctor for crying out loud SMH
    Do the Buckinghams Really have money though? It wasn't very long-ago that Paris, was staying at Steffy's because she didn't have a place to live.

Leave a comment:

• QueenTaylor
    replied
    Originally posted by Superfanplus View Post

Well either way, Paris would not be with a “poor man”. Both Zende and Carter are wealthy, not to mention Paris comes from a well off family…given mom and dad are both doctors. I just think Grace is one of those mom that dislikes Carter because she feels he hurt Zoe and do not want him to do the same with Paris. She’s just going overboard with her protectiveness
    Exactly 💯...I don't get where people are getting gold digger from...do they not realize they have money?... she's a doctor for crying out loud SMH

Leave a comment:

• Superfanplus
    replied
    Originally posted by dedicatedsoaper View Post
    Do the words Gold Digger apply to her now? It's not about happiness...it's not even about love...
    Well either way, Paris would not be with a “poor man”. Both Zende and Carter are wealthy, not to mention Paris comes from a well off family…given mom and dad are both doctors. I just think Grace is one of those mom that dislikes Carter because she feels he hurt Zoe and do not want him to do the same with Paris. She’s just going overboard with her protectiveness

Leave a comment:

• dedicatedsoaper
    replied
    Do the words Gold Digger apply to her now? It's not about happiness...it's not even about love...

Leave a comment:

• SharikaC
    replied
    Grace definitely need to take a few seats. Talk about delusional.

Leave a comment:

• Soappro
    replied
    Exactly. Why hasn’t she “yelled” at Paris for breaking the sister code! Paris is the aggressor in this sl. She’s going after her sisters ex fiancé! That’s worse than a single man kissing her daughter. How can a mom interfere so much and wants it her way for personal gains.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X