Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grace Is A Hostile and Aggressive Shrew!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace is a female version of Mr. Avant

Comment

• Tish N
      Tish N commented
      Editing a comment
      How true! I think I understand why she was married to Dr. Buckingham, they may have some things in common. We'll see.

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
    My gosh, Grace is a real piece of work! Paris and Zende are in love? Grace is making things up as she goes along. I am wondering if she is unstable, just as Zoe was when she came to L.A. She is acting like a crazy person! She wants to secure a Forrester for her daughter and for Herself. She wants Prince Zende for her own reasons. Jmo.

I agree. Grace is awful! Talk about a meddling, controlling mother. I can’t stand every time she opens her mouth. I have decided I am going to FF her from now on! It wasn’t bad enough we have to have Paris, now we have to have her mother to make it even worse!!!!! And what’s with her being at Forrester Creations all day long? She doesn’t even work there!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡

Comment

Maybe she is, but Carter is a pathetic tool and Paris is a waste of space.

Comment

She is over the top but someone needs to check Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorygal21 View Post

I agree. Grace is awful! Talk about a meddling, controlling mother. I can’t stand every time she opens her mouth. I have decided I am going to FF her from now on! It wasn’t bad enough we have to have Paris, now we have to have her mother to make it even worse!!!!! And what’s with her being at Forrester Creations all day long? She doesn’t even work there!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡
          I posted the same thing. I FF all Paris scenes because I cannot stand the sound of her voice after what the show turned her into.

I wanted to like Grace too! Just like Paris, the character had so much potential. But she is nothing but a busybody who hangs around FC and gossips just like Paris... in things she has NO clue about.. just like Paris did to Zoe and Carter and then Quinn.

Why not show her working at the hospital? Give us backstory about Paris and Zoe? She is nothing but a cardboard harpy now.

Comment

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
            My gosh, Grace is a real piece of work! Paris and Zende are in love? Grace is making things up as she goes along. I am wondering if she is unstable, just as Zoe was when she came to L.A. She is acting like a crazy person! She wants to secure a Forrester for her daughter and for Herself. She wants Prince Zende for her own reasons. Jmo.
            I hate they brought on Mom and Dad Buckingham and made them match in the conniving, manipulative department. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sopranojenn View Post

I posted the same thing. I FF all Paris scenes because I cannot stand the sound of her voice after what the show turned her into.

I wanted to like Grace too! Just like Paris, the character had so much potential. But she is nothing but a busybody who hangs around FC and gossips just like Paris... in things she has NO clue about.. just like Paris did to Zoe and Carter and then Quinn.

Why not show her working at the hospital? Give us backstory about Paris and Zoe? She is nothing but a cardboard harpy now.
              Does Grace even have a job? She's too busy hanging around FC, nosing in other people's business. Sounds familiar. Paris did the same thing. Is she hoping to worm her way into a job there like Paris did?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X