X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweaver
    replied
    Grace comes in to visit Zende. She did some digging on him, she says what she found put was pretty incredible. She's grateful Paris has him in her life.

Carter is thinking about Paris. Paris comes back ro the office, tells Carter that she's confused about zende she doesn't want ro hurt him.

Brooke asks if he talked to Deacon about her relapse.

Thomas asks Douglas about what he saw at grandmas house. He tells steffy he saw grandma kissing Santa, but it was really mommy's daddy.

Leave a comment:

• lovely rita
    replied
    Grace researched Zende and really likes him in Paris' life but wants to talk to him.

Carter wants to see Paris in the office. She tells hhim things are confusing with Zende and she can't stop thinking about Carter.

Ridge says he found Deacon in a bar surrounded by bottles. Brooke concerned he talked about her relapse with D. He says he didn't.

Stef and Tom with Douglas. Asking him to talk about it again to Aunt Steffy. She says we're a family & don't keep secrets.

He says it was Mommy's daddy....it was Deacon.

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Brooke worried that ridge saw deacon

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Paris wants Carter after seeing Zende

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Carter wants breadsticks with Paris

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Grace seeing Zende and dig into his past

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Sweaver

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Steffy needs to find out the truth about Brooke

Leave a comment:

• lovely rita
    replied
    Thomas goes to get Douglas so he and Steffy can talk to him for one last time about the kiss.

Leave a comment:

• jward1108
    replied
    Steffy wants to talk to Douglas to make sure it was Deacon Brooke was kissing. Thomas agrees.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaver
    replied
    Zende just wants Paris to be happy.

Carter says he doesn't respond well to threats. Grace says Carter is not good enough for Paris. She says he's an older guy who was engaged to her sister, then had an affair with a married woman. She says end it now or I go to Ridge.

Ridge writes I've been waiting for you darling. They talk about when they first met. She was in awe of him, he's still in awe of her. He says they'll get thru this, he loves her too much, she loves him more. Then he says I saw Deacon today.

Steffy says she'll talk to Douglas gently, we have to make sure it was Deacon.

Leave a comment:

• jpa777
    replied
    “I saw Grandma kissing Santa Claus” says Thomas.

Leave a comment:

• lovely rita
    replied
    Zende asks Paris how things are going. She says he went on hot dates. How was the date. He says it was good. She says she is beautiful.
    Zende says it's awkward. Zende says date or not date, doesn't change how he feels about her. He knows she likes being single.

Grace is very angry and brings up Zoe again. Carter says she doesn't know what Zoe did to him and she doesn't know him.
    Grace says Zende is wonderful, a prince. She calls Carter a mess; end it with Paris or she will go to Ridge.

Ridge is writing something to Brooke....I've been waiting for you darling. His first words for her. Even though they weren't meant for her.'
    He is still in awe of her. They made it through everything. And will make it through this. He loves her. She loves him more.

He tells her he went to see Deacon today. Brooke looks scared.

Leave a comment:

• jward1108
    replied
    Ridge writes a note and gives it to Brooke. It reminds her of their past. I was confused about this scene. Ridge says nice things to Brooke, he loves her too much. She loves him more. They lean in for a kiss. Ridge says he went to see Deacon today. Brooke looks concerned.

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Brooke romance the past with ridge

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X