• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpa777
    Soap Addict
    • Feb 2013

Things we’ll never hear characters say on The Bold and the Beautiful

Ridge: “Deacon, I’m sorry. I’ve been a pompous @ss and you are a very important part of Hope’s life. Can you ever forgive me for my reprehensible behavior?”

Douglas: (to Hope) “I’m not calling you “Mommy Hope” anymore! Can’t I just call you “Hope” or “Aunt Hope” or just…Mom?”

Brooke: “Oh Good Lord Ridge, I might as well tell you. I kissed Deacon. Heck for all I know I slept with him too! Let’s just cut our losses and call it quits….you go be with Taylor and I’m gonna work something out with Deacon…what do you say?”

Quinn: (on the phone with Sheila) “Hey, Sheila…Eric and I would just love you to come to dinner Friday night….we’ll have a cookout, cocktails, and feel free to bring a plus-one…maybe Deacon? Great….looking forward to it!”

Deacon: “Yeah, Ridge, I’ve been kind of a butthead myself…so sorry for putting a strain on everyone….especially you because I admire you so and I’d never want to do anything to upset your family!”

Last edited by jpa777; February 2, 2022, 12:51 AM.
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Hope to Steffy--When I came back to town, I never had any intention of respecting your marriage to Liam, I knew I would get him back. when you gave me the candy hearts, i was so excited I almost screamed with excitement. I didnt care that you had Kelly on the way. The day I laid down on the cabin floor for Liam, right there, I was the happiest I have ever been.

Hope to Steffy--It doesnt matter how many times you sleep with my husband, I will always take him back. I will never choose me, I will always take Liam back no matter what he tells me as to why he sleeps with you.

Hope to her mom--Just say it, I wasnt born in love, i was born on a cheap affair you had with my sister bridgets husband, your own daughters husband.

Forrestor employees to Hope--you are fake and we wish we didnt spend hundreds of hours discussing you while we were supposed to be working.

Comment

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOLOL …I see we have a Hope fan in the house! . I think I agree with you……!

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Great post! I love it!
  • jpa777
    Soap Addict
    • Feb 2013

A few more:

Shelia: (talking to herself) “My God I feel so guilty about switching those champagne label bottles on Brooke….I can hardly live with myself. I must confess and apologize to her immediately!”

Eric: “I think I’ll give my son Rick a call and see how he’s doing. Maybe I’ll get a conference call going with Brooke. Or we can have a Zoom or FaceTime video chat session.”

Quinn: “Eric, Hurry Up! We’re gonna be late for church and the minister is going to give a wonderful sermon this week. And don’t forget about our Bible study class on Tuesday night!”

Dollar Bill: (hugging Ridge at Bill’s office) “Hey Man…so good to see you! How’s the wife and kids? Let’s go for a beer at that new pub down the street..we gotta lotta catchin’ up to do!”

Hope: (to Liam); “You slept with her again? Again? You’ve got to be kidding me! And you got her pregnant? Again? (SLAP!!!) Get out! Get out of this house and don’t EVER come back!”

Comment

• Teaday13
      Contract Poster
      • May 2019

Hope to Brooke - ' you are what they say a slut from the valley, and I am not protecting nor supporting you any longer and I will tell everyone, and I am moving out too '

Comment

• jpa777
        jpa777 commented
        Editing a comment
        If only….. !
    • Sopranojenn
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2011

Brooke:

"I'm sorry I betrayed you _____ (who ever she backstabbed at the moment) It wasn't a "mistake", it was a CHOICE."

Comment

• jpa777
        jpa777 commented
        Editing a comment
        She just couldn’t help herself……..
    • Jonette109
      Day Player
      • Mar 2018

Brooke:Following my heart I has hurt the people I should have loved the most.Now that I know better I will do better..

Comment

• Jonette109
        Day Player
        • Mar 2018

Steffy:I love my parents but they have hurt each other two many times.They each deserves a new love.

Comment

• Jonette109
          Day Player
          • Mar 2018

Zende:Why am I wasting my time on fickle Paris.Nicole is my true destiny.
          Last edited by Jonette109; February 2, 2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Betsey
            Executive Poster
            • Aug 2012

Sheila to herself - "Why am I always talking to you??"

Sheila to Sheila in the mirror - "Why don't you respond when Im talking to you?? Can you hear me?"

Comment

• jpa777
              jpa777 commented
              Editing a comment
              ROTFLMAO!!!!!! You all are hilarious!!!!
          • JTDMom
            Board Regular
            • May 2012

Liam: “I admit it, I am not a man, I’m a whiny middle schooler!”

Hope: “Mom, you are not the boss of me!”

Steffy: “Liam, I didn’t know what true love was until I met Finn!”

Brooke:”I am Not the most important person in the world!”
            “Stephanie was right about me, I am tsftv!”
            “Thomas and Steffy, I am truly Sorry”!
            “Hope, decide for Yourself!”

Ridge: “Brooke, my mother was right about you!”

Vinny’s Ghost: “It wasn’t worth it!”

Comment

• jpa777
              jpa777 commented
              Editing a comment
              I miss Vinny…awful what he did to himself with his whole life ahead of him!
          • Batgary
            Recurring Poster
            • Jun 2018

Eric: "Quinn I am so sorry for putting Brooke above you in our relationship."
            Eric: "Brooke be quiet and stay out of my life. Stephanie was so right about you."

Comment

• jpa777
              jpa777 commented
              Editing a comment
              And one more thing he’d never say… Your portrait goes up above the fireplace whether Quinn likes it or not!
          • catmommy9
            Contract Poster
            • May 2005

Sheila: Maybe I should check up on my other kids and see how they are doing.
            Deacon: Me, too.
            ----------
            Brooke: I'm giving up sex for Lent this year!
            ----------
            Liam: Hope, we are grown adults and it is time we stop mooching off your mother. I made an appointment with a Realtor today for us to look at houses to buy.
            ----------
            Zende: So here is what REALLY happened between me and Nicole...

Comment

• jpa777
              jpa777 commented
              Editing a comment
              Brooke will be doing the oompha dance until she’s 110!
          • Possum1
            Day Player
            • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Jonette109 View Post
            Brooke:Following my heart I has hurt the people I should have loved the most.Now that I know better I will do better..
            She actually did say that once years ago when she was begging Taylor to help her change. Yes even after I saw it my mind is still blown

Comment

• Possum1
              Day Player
              • Jan 2022

Why are we discussing the same stuff everyday,day in, day out?

Hey Brooke, for a chemist you sure don’t know much about birth control. Of your 4 kids only one’s paternity wasn’t in question.

Comment

• creation
                Board Regular
                • Sep 2018

Liam to Hope and Brooke, when they are talking for the gazillion time about Brooke kissing Deacon......"Will both of you just shut the hell up! I'm sick to death of your whining Brooke, and I'm sick of you Hope, with the "it's okay mom, you were drunk"......ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X