Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally like Grace for telling off Carter!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally like Grace for telling off Carter!

I didn’t like Grace until today….she really told Carter off…good for her…I liked when she said this would be the end of his fooling around….she would go to the Forrester’s……he has been such a fool for Paris…not thinking with his head!

Grace looked foolish to me in her “What you did to Zoe” rant. I don’t mind her getting in Carter’s face; but shouldn’t Paris care more about her sister’s feelings than her ex does? Why isn’t Grace getting in Paris’s face? I thought both Grace and Ridge looked foolish speaking on things they don’t have all of the information about.

Comment

• Reesiecup
      Reesiecup commented
      Editing a comment
      Grace HAS been up in Paris' face.

Grace, doesn't know the whole story of what happened between Carter and Zoe. She seems to have missed hearing the part that Carter and Zoe were broke up at the time of his affair with Quinn. The break up was because Zoe was sniffing after Zende, not because of Carter and Quinn.

Comment

• sneekee1
      sneekee1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Carter and Zoe were not a couple when Quarter happened. Zoe assumed they were on the track of getting back together, but there were not a couple.

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Zoe was so certain she would get Carter back, I thought she was going back to the looney stalker character as she first appeared on B&B.

• RockinNwatchin
      RockinNwatchin commented
      Editing a comment
      You're correct, those were my thoughts exactly.

Does Grace not know that Zoe was aggressively making sexual moves on Zende while engaged to Carter?

Also, I would like to see Carter set Grace straight by telling her that he's the one saying no and Paris is the one who continues to ignore him. Mama B needs a reality check about her precious daughters who are nobody's victims.
    Last edited by RedheadTeacher; February 1, 2022, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• trish5460
      trish5460 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you @RedheadTeacher!!!! Paris has been stalking Carter! Mama Grace needs to get an eyeful of her horny little precious Paris. Carter kept telling her to back off and she wouldn't listen. First it was Finn, then Zende, now Carter. STHU Grace! Take a good look at your little girl!

• catmommy9
      catmommy9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, sweet innocent Paris, lusting after a married man with a newborn son. Sure, nothing happened, but she should not have been thinking about Finn in that way.

Originally posted by RedheadTeacher View Post
    Does Grace not know that Zoe was aggressively making sexual moves on Zende while engaged to Carter?

Also, I would like to see Carter set Grace straight by telling her that he's the one saying no and Paris is the one who continues to ignore him. Mama B needs a reality check about her precious daughters who are nobody's victims.
    This all day I also thought she sounded foolish.

Comment

But everything she said was false. Carter didn't do anything to Zoe

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonder if Grace is ill informed or another re-write?

Grace should be more concerned with Paris's behavior.

Comment

• trish5460
        trish5460 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!!!!

• creation
        creation commented
        Editing a comment
        I've never followed the Carter/Paris/Zende story, because I wasn't watching then, but since I tuned back in recently, and can't help but watch the characters, there's just something that kind of annoys me about Paris. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, the character gets on my nerves.

• Dakotacat
        Dakotacat commented
        Editing a comment
        Paris gets on most people's nerves.

Paris should check her mother’s attitude before she gets her daughter fired for harassing a Forrester employee. Grace reminds me of Brooke with her demands and accusations. Why isn’t she listening to her daughter? Plus her attitude reminds me of what it must have been like in the 50’s.

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        The COO no less!

So, because Grace can't CONTROL HER GROWN DAUGHTER'S LIFE, she's now using EXTORTION on Carter? There is nothing applause worthy about this character whose only accomplishment thus far has been to raise TWO HYPOCRITICAL USER daughters.

Comment

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        Grace and her actions/attitude tells me everything about Zoe’s bizarre mental state.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you kendallalways!

Grace was Out Of Line. Her daughter is grown woman. Grace needs to speak to Paris and only Paris and then butt out. BTW - exactly what kind of mother is Grace? Her oldest daughter kept quiet about a stolen baby and cheated on the man she was engaged to (or tried to depending on one's standards) with his friend. Her youngest daughter is a moocher, hypocrite who went after both of the men her sister was interested in and just wants to sleep around.
      Last edited by B-Hold; February 2, 2022, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
        dedicatedsoaper commented
        Editing a comment
        Applause Applause...I completely agree. Zoe most likely did not tell her mother everything she did...and big deal if she's still in love with Carter...that doesn't mean that Carter is her property and can't move on with any one. Zoe started out as a stalker, then covered on the baby snatching..then threw herself at Zende right before she was supposed to marry Carter...what were her words? "I want to see what could have been"...or something like that. Then she proceeded to go to ANYONE and EVERYONE begging them to "talk to Carter to get him to take her back". Zoe was clearly a gold digger or at least it seems that way.. I'm not a Paris fan, but her mother needs to stay in her own lane. Her daughter is an adult.

Grace was out of line. I laughed when she said Zoe hasn't gotten over Carter!. Really Zoe only wants Carter coz Zende doesn't want her. She's just salty she gambled and lost.

Comment

The more Grace keeps telling Carter how awful he is, the more convinced I am that she is eventually going to sleep with him.

Comment

• klalala
          klalala commented
          Editing a comment
          My thought exactly. I fully expected her to try to kiss him after her rant.

Originally posted by Nichole43119 View Post
        Grace was out of line. I laughed when she said Zoe hasn't gotten over Carter!. Really Zoe only wants Carter coz Zende doesn't want her. She's just salty she gambled and lost.
        It's crazy though, knowing all that's happened, Zoe should've just gone for Zende while Paris should've bee-lined it to Carter. A game with no winners, such a mess!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichole43119 View Post
          says to me zoe will come back pregnant

Comment

• Nichole43119
            Nichole43119 commented
            Editing a comment
            She better not!!

The Grace/Carter scenes were terrific. Very real and very well played.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X