Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel about Taylor/Bill??

Would you watch it? I love Bill and think Taylor is a huge quack, but if they get a solid story I be okay with it. I have seen couples have worst starts then shooting, or possibly being the father of someone's grandchildren. So around here it's normal.

Don Diamont is a true lead and he is being wasted. I am so sick and tired of it. I want the old Bill back, they can even make it that Taylor covered up for Thomas not anyone else and finish the story that way.

So what do you think???
    Definitely Yes! I love it!
    31.58%
    God No! Sounds Disgusting!
    42.11%
    Not really sure!
    26.32%

He was in love with Steffy and Brooke b4 so alas no
    too bad bc the actors would look good together

Comment

• tftaylor
      tftaylor commented
      Editing a comment
      GuidingLite ... To funny!!!! So accurate LOL

I think they haven’t even been in a room together. They have had zero interactions. I cannot possibly have an opinion on them together without seeing if any chemistry exists. The last thing this show needs is another pairing lacking chemistry.

Comment

• GuidingLite
      GuidingLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, they've been in a room together - when Taylor shot him....and never paid for it....

• megthered
      megthered commented
      Editing a comment
      Bill hasn't been on enough to interact with anyone. Does he know about Brooke and Deacon? I would think he would rush to Brooke's side.

I would love to get back the Bill, before he was Loganized and then turned into Harvey Weinstein. Still think he needs a black woman, who challenges him and won't put up with his BS. Tonya Lee Williams is still my first choice. I do have other names in mind, if she's not available.

Comment

I would be down. I think Bill/Steffy is sadly over for good. KA and DD would have chemistry. It would also drive Ridge insane but I still would love to see Bill/Shauna the mot.

Comment

I would prefer no 'Baylor' pairing.....but I don't want him back with Katie either.....nor with Donna...nor any other woman currently on the screen.....the show definitely needs to get rid of some underused/unused characters and replace them with someone more viable to the current stories...

So....ship Donna, Shauna, and Flogan away to parts unknown....and bring back the newly widowed Kristin Forrester...Zende's adoptive mom...I would even go for Felicia Forrester with Bill....

As for a pairing for Taylor.....get rid of Wyatt, Jack, and Justin - beg Billy Miller to join the show as Rick Forrester...and pair him up again with Taylor....if Bill and Eric can both have younger wives...Taylor can have a younger man.....

Comment

• Possum1
          Possum1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love me some Billy Miller. Hands down the best Bully Abbott.

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wyatt doesn't need to go. Flo does.

Bold and Beautiful jumped the shark so many times with Eric and the daughters of his college fiancee and, of course, Taylor that I am not repulsed at the idea of Baylor after Still.

It's a shame that neither Bell the Father nor Bell the Son saw the merit of age appropriate pairings or Brooke would have rebounded to the husband Caroline dumped for Ridge, and conceived Rick and Bridget by Thorne, not Eric. Steffy would have reacted to Liam's emotional affair with Sally by having a ONS with her ex-husband Wyatt.

Call me a frustrated casting director, but think about how the dynamics of Eric would have improved if the show had ultimately managed to reunite John McCook (ex-Lance Prentiss) with Jamie Lynn Bauer (Lori Brooks).

In any case, Baylor would work better if not for Still, but I think with a plausible storyline to push them together, i.e., for Steffy's sake, Bill marries Taylor to keep from testifying against her, the chemistry between Don Diamond and Krista Allen might overwhelm any "ick" hangover from Still.
        Last edited by MemMem; February 1, 2022, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
          ILoveBizzie commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the show teased Thorne/Brooke back then but probably because of Macy they didn’t go for it, plus they probably wanted the bigger drama of Stephanie being devastated to lose her husband to Brooke.

But I would have preferred Throoke too to Beric.

As for Steffy I think they were seemingly considering Still but decided they wanted Steam over it so they trashed Still.

I would be on board under three circumstances - Bill and Taylor have a convo where they both admit Taylor didn't shoot Bill (something Bell hinted at at the time), Bill is done with Brooke and Ridge does not go back to Brooke.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
          I would be on board under three circumstances - Bill and Taylor have a convo where they both admit Taylor didn't shoot Bill (something Bell hinted at at the time), Bill is done with Brooke and Ridge does not go back to Brooke.
          I'm on board with that. I would actually like to see Bill and Ridge fight over Taylor. That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SharikaC View Post
            I would love to get back the Bill, before he was Loganized and then turned into Harvey Weinstein. Still think he needs a black woman, who challenges him and won't put up with his BS. Tonya Lee Williams is still my first choice. I do have other names in mind, if she's not available.
            Why does he need a black person to challenge him? Did Zoey challenge Thomas? Over Caroline? Does Paris challenge Carter over Quinn? I say no. So how does a black woman make Bill better than a white one? He drop her in a second for Brooke anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post

Why does he need a black person to challenge him? Did Zoey challenge Thomas? Over Caroline? Does Paris challenge Carter over Quinn? I say no. So how does a black woman make Bill better than a white one? He drop her in a second for Brooke anyway.

What is wrong with wanting something different? What's wrong with wanting something better? Maybe you don't mind boring repetition, but it's gotten real old for me. I know it won't happen, as long as Bell is the headwriter. But I dare to dream.

I want something different for Bill. He needs a kick ass business woman, who can challenge him and won't take crap from him. A black woman would be something different for Bill. He's been wasted, since being Loganized and Harvey Weinstein-ed.
              ​​

I'm not even going to go there with Zoe or Paris, since I find both characters completely useless. Carter/Quinn were something different and they singlehandedly brought sexy back to a show, that has been missing in that department for way too long. They should still be happening. The only reason Bell put a stop to them was because they were outshining his pets in the hot, steamy and sexy dept. That's a no no for him. He seems to only like boring couples with ZERO chemistry, who couldn't generate any heat even if you set them on fire.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X