• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOL@SHARON
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2012

Carter is downright horrible how can he do that to Zende

I dont care if they're not committed to each other. I thought he learned his lesson with Quinn, now he's after another woman who is dating a Forrester. Both he and Paris disgusts me. They're kissing right in the office where Zende or anyone else could walk in. I hope they both lose their job. They should be ashamed of themselves. I hope Grace put a stop to it too! Paris knows her sister was involved with Carter and Quinn why would she out herself in that situation? He's a cheater and will do it again.
    Last edited by LOL@SHARON; February 1, 2022, 09:08 PM.
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

Paris stated she didn'tt want anything serious and Zemde was flirting with a model.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Jan 2018

carter has zero loyalty these days - he is a complete fool

Comment

• Jadey
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2013

I don't get their loyalty to Zende as a reason for Parter not to sleep together or whatever the hell they were yammering about today that they want to do with each other.
        They're both single and didn't Paris tell Zende she's not into being serious with him?
        I guess being single is the problem for them. Carter put the make on Maya while she married to Rick and jumped into bed with Eric's wife. Meantime, Paris was crushing on Finn while supposedly in a relationship with Zende. She then moved in with Thomas but didn't want him either.
        Now Parter are "star crossed lovers" that can't be together out of sudden loyalty to the Forresters. ??
        As for Grace putting a stop to it.. Yes, please ? but how can she control 2 consenting "adults" .. and why?! Where was she when Zoe was running amok in London as well as LA?! .. too busy raising Paris to be different than her sister? Yeah.. that's it. ?
        Btw.. do they have the same mother? Same father? I'm lost with this bunch of bananas.

Comment

• voice of reason
          Day Player
          • Aug 2014

Maybe its payback from when Carter was with Zoe. Zende chased her until they got engaged and Paris intervened with her holier than thou attitude, could Paris become a Logan like Flo? When was Rosie last mentioned?

Comment

• prpnc
            Scriptwriter
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
            carter has zero loyalty these days - he is a complete fool
            What a disappointment that guy is, just sickening to me anymore!!

Comment

• lucario2000
              Board Regular
              • Aug 2014

I used to like him, but now he is ruined for me. He seems to
              only want other men’s women . I know Paris and Zende are
              open to seeing other people now, but he started on her while
              they were almost engaged. He makes me sick.

Comment

• JTDMom
                JTDMom commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, jmo but is “almost engaged” a relationship status? Zende did Not propose to Paris because she had a heads up from Carter. Respectfully, Paris was never almost engaged.
            • RedheadTeacher
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

I'm just wishing that they decide that they don't want to hurt Zende so they run off together, never to be seen in LA again.

Comment

• Girl1988
                Senior Board Member
                • May 2014

this story is an insult to Carter's character and for the first time ever - I don't like him!!!
                And that girl is the biggest hypocrite

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2006

Paris needs to tell both Zende and her mother that she is interested in Carter. She's the one in a relationship, even if it's loose.

Comment

• chimibug13
                    Board Regular
                    • Oct 2011

Paris did this to Zende, not Carter. She has been playing up to every man on this show for a while now. Evidently, she likes being a free spirit and is not worried at all about Zende's feelings. At least Carter did have some restraint when she was throwing herself at him. It wasn't that long ago Zende cooled off his relationship with Paris because he didn't want to be so involved, so what suddenly changed? Have we seen anything between Paris and Zende, except for one night they spent together, that would indicate these two would be ready to get on the marriage go-round? Paris's mother needs to mind her own business. She has a point about Carter but she is beginning to look like an opportunist who only wants her daughter to marry someone with the Forrester name. Maybe, while she is reaming out Carter, she ought to set straight another Forrester man who left her other daughter at the altar.

Comment

• creation
                      Board Regular
                      • Sep 2018

I don't follow their story, but Carter seems too old for Paris. He seems to be more age compatible with Katie, and it may be just me, but it seemed like he and Katie had more chemistry together, than he and Paris. Katie seemed like she was attracted to him, and I wondered if she thought that maybe he was talking about her, when she was asking him questions the other day....I hope not, because she would be disappointed to know that he was talking about Paris, and not her.

Comment

• Nichole43119
                        Senior Board Member
                        • Dec 2009

Paris is single and so is Carter. The cast is small they all date their friends and family's exes. Zende went on a date with a model last week. Carter owes him no loyalty

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
                          dedicatedsoaper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you! This is exactly how I see it, too! Paris and Zende aren't even in a relationship anymore, are they?

• JTDMom
                          JTDMom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          My feelings exactly ! They are both single. That is the entire point. I don’t believe in this concept of a few dates and the person owns you. I’m not saying there shouldn’t be consideration for the other person, and I do believe Carter is being as considerate as he can be, considering Paris’s pursuit of him. Carter is not the bad guy here, I don’t think there is a bad guy. But Zende needs to listen to what Paris is telling him. She has been as upfront about limits as she can be without hurting Zende’s feelings, but I think it’s going to come to that.
                          Another issue too, Paris was not engaged to Zende, and she didn’t turn down Zende’s proposal. He never made the proposal because Paris was clued in and explained why she was wanting to keep the relationship open and easy.
                      • kendallalways
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Oct 2007

Since I simply don't care for Zende or Paris or Carter with Paris; I just can't muster up the energy to care about any of this...

Quarter was the only Carter pairing I did like, and we saw where that went because they were outshining pet couples...

Comment

• Jenny1978
                          Board Regular
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by prpnc View Post

What a disappointment that guy is, just sickening to me anymore!!
                          Carter...this character s u k s!! He and Paris need to go! Isn't this the same sl that was written for Zoe...who was slightly better to watch than this one. Ship them both off the screen somewhere

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X