Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooke keeps wondering what possessed her to kiss Deacon!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooke keeps wondering what possessed her to kiss Deacon!

It’s hilarious how Brooke keeps wondering what possessed her to kiss Deacon. What about what possessed her to kiss all the other men on B&B.. like Bill before Deacon?

This is so pathetic. Brooke KNOWS the reasons why she did. A) she was mad a Ridge (her typical MO) and B) she had memories of sex with Deacon (another of Brooke; MO).

Comment

I find it amazing that Brooke doesn't realize she's a tramp, lol!!!!!

Comment

What is there to wonder about? Deacon is one hot man!

Comment

• CattiPatti
          CattiPatti commented
          Editing a comment
          I second that!

Then she should also ask herself what possessed her to have an almost 1 year long affair with her SIL (Deacon) and give birth to his child (Hope).
        Other than that I am getting sick and tired having to listen to Brooke rehashing the last 4 or 5 months.

Comment

Maybe she has a secret fetish for guys in Santa hats?

Comment

It's the alcohol. Please ignore all my other cheating and breaking up families.

Comment

• Possum1
              Possum1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe she was a booze hound all those years ago and we never knew. That could explain why she’s got the loosest pantries in LA 😉

I'm so sick of hearing Brooke whine about kissing Deacon, and Liam and Hope, assuring her over and over again, to stop stressing about it! This show is like a merry go round that's gone wild, just constantly spinning in circles, that you can't get off of! The actors take up the whole 30 minutes, just repeating the same lines over and over again, until the show finally comes to an end! Soaps sure have changed! The quality has gone down tremendously.

Comment

Because she has fun with Deacon. Deacon is still a hot guy, passionate and not afraid to get what he wants despite the odds, he wants her. Period. Yea, their affair was scandalous, but i don’t care anymore. It’s in the past.

While Ridge is a bully, not that attractive (imo) and there is always this looming treat he could potentially go back to Taylor if she does something stupid. He is insecure and leave these demands that everyone has to follow, or else. Their relationship always have issues.
              Last edited by Hologram; February 1, 2022, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• creation
                creation commented
                Editing a comment
                Frankly, I think that Deacon is more Brooke's type. And yes, he does still want her, and although she's trying to pretend otherwise, I think Brooke wants him too. So I say, let them have a go at it again, I really don't care if they do, because Brooke and Ridge don't have any chemistry, and need to move on from each other. That destiny crap has gotten old and stale, with Brooke acting like her life would be over if Ridge left her....GMAB!

What I would love to see is Brooke admitting she can’t be faithful to one man, and going into counseling for sexual addiction. Then she could let Ridge go for his own happiness’ sake and stop being so hateful to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
                What I would love to see is Brooke admitting she can’t be faithful to one man, and going into counseling for sexual addiction. Then she could let Ridge go for his own happiness’ sake and stop being so hateful to everyone.
                that would be decent storyline

Comment

I guess the same thing that caused her to humiliate Ridge in front of Deacon, telling him it was HER house and Deacon could walk in and out of it anytime he pleased. I guess the same thing that possessed her to tell Ridge that Hope runs their lives and Ridge's home.. She only gives a flip about THIS betrayal because Ridge's other option is back in town.

Comment

Did you miss the 700 flashbacks of Sheila switching the labels on the champagne and non alcoholic champagne bottles?

Comment

• samfanhere
                      samfanhere commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah Sheila switch the labels but when Brooke realize something was different about the non alcoholic champagne she should’ve stop she wasn’t drunk yet but Brooke decided to keep drinking because as she put it she was having a great time remembering “The Good Times” sleeping with her daughter husband.🤮🤮

• Possum1
                      Possum1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don’t think you go around kissing people without some degree of attraction-alcohol or not

• Possum1
                      Possum1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don’t think you go around kissing people without some degree of attraction-alcohol or not

Wait, wasn't Brooke just saying to Hope that she enjoyed taking the stroll down memory lane? Duh, that's why you kissed him, Brooke because you wanted to.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X