Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB707
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I agree, she is way too sweet, and just kind of fake in a way. Plus she seems too young for the role as well, and doesn't seem to be able to convey the history of the character. Plus, and this is just nitpicking, but she is constantly clasping or wringing her hands, which drives me nuts! LOL!

• GB707
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, for goodness sakes, get rid of that terrible wig!

• chimibug13
    replied
    Taylor helped Thomas get over his obsession with Hope but she can't seem to do the same with her ex-husband even after decades of being apart. Physician heal thyself.

Leave a comment:

• Harriet
    commented on 's reply
    KA is a good actress and is very beautiful. A good recast..

• Jazzybae
    replied
    I’m loving Nu Taylor!

Leave a comment:

• JTDMom
    replied
    KA isn’t supposed to be a clone of HT… imitating her…She is making the character her own. TK was in the same situation, but he made Ridge into his version of Ridge, and now he’s loved in the role. I am loving KA in the role of Taylor, and I think she is doing an incredible job!

Leave a comment:

• ILoveBizzie
    commented on 's reply
    I see what you’re saying. HT’s was edgier? Maybe? But I think it’s good for Taylor to be really soft right now after she was so high strung the last time she was around. I think eventually her tougher side will come out.

I think Hope and Taylor mended fences about all that because Taylor was at the memorial for Beth and they got along.

• soapnuts
    commented on 's reply
    Yes please get rid of that wig

• soapnuts
    commented on 's reply
    Awful wig really shows when she turns side ways I hope they get rid of it soon

• WalnutGirl
    replied
    Too bad they killed off Storm, all these years later maybe they could be a couple. I think they dated in high school.

Leave a comment:

• WalnutGirl
    commented on 's reply
    When Taylor first came on the scene, she was like that, but down the road the writers took her in another direction.

• QueenTaylor
    replied
    Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
    She’s doing great! Even better than I had imagined when I suggested her (in an old recasting Taylor ideas thread)just based on her looks.

She has the voice, the mannerisms, the personality. Really all like Hunter.

Imo this is about as smooth as a recast can get.
    Sorry I disagree with the personality part...Og Taylor never quite came off this sweet imo...she had a little more grit to her personality and also her voice wasn't quite as soft... Hunters portrayal was more gritty and real...I just didn't like the way they did Hunter the last time she was on and I'm pretty sure that's why she turned the role down this time...I also felt like she was also mistreated by the characters also and I guess that's why you probably don't see her really interacting with anyone besides her family on the show...I think the mistreatment from Hope banning her from the family went too far imo that really didn't sit right with me.

Leave a comment:

• QueenTaylor
    replied
    Originally posted by SharikaC View Post
    I'm happy that the Taylor character is back. Wished it had happened sooner, but she's here now. Will always have love for Hunter Tylo. Think KA is going a good job in the role. Not sure what some were expecting. Usually when a soap recast a role, they're taking the character in another direction. Don't know if that the case, only time will tell. While KA does look similiar to HT, you can't expect a carbon copy of the character. That's not fair to KA. She deserves a chance and time to make the role of Dr. Taylor Hayes her own. Question is: will Bell be fair to KA's Taylor? Or will he continue to show his Logan bias and throw everyone not named Logan under the bus? Can't outshine his pets is Bell's rule.
    I get where you are coming from but if the character keeps with this phony overly sweet act Taylor won't be outshining anybody....I mean it's going to get very corny after awhile...I love Taylor but this fairytale princess act needs to go...I can't imagine this version of Taylor being able to really handle any kind of confrontation from anybody I feel like she would probably run and cry to Ridge or Steffy about it instead of handling it...I need to see some fire and grit from this Taylor because this version is not it and the Wig is definitely not doing any favors it makes her look like a joke...I feel like this is a brand new character not someone with a 30 year history on the show.

Leave a comment:

• SharikaC
    replied
    I'm happy that the Taylor character is back. Wished it had happened sooner, but she's here now. Will always have love for Hunter Tylo. Think KA is going a good job in the role. Not sure what some were expecting. Usually when a soap recast a role, they're taking the character in another direction. Don't know if that the case, only time will tell. While KA does look similiar to HT, you can't expect a carbon copy of the character. That's not fair to KA. She deserves a chance and time to make the role of Dr. Taylor Hayes her own. Question is: will Bell be fair to KA's Taylor? Or will he continue to show his Logan bias and throw everyone not named Logan under the bus? Can't outshine his pets is Bell's rule.

Leave a comment:

• Creata
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenTaylor View Post
    I like the actress but the Portrayal I'm not quite sure of at the moment...I think Taylor is a little bit too sugary sweet and bubbly for my taste...I don't see her being able to put Brooke in her place in a cat fight like O G Taylor...I mean that was apart of the magic with her and Brooke KKL they acted off each other so well and so far I'm not seeing that...They don't feel like long time rivals but like they just met and barely know each other imo...I would really like to see a little bit of the spunk and fire Og Taylor had... I'm trying to get used to this version of Taylor but I need her to stop being so nice to Sheila! I mean she shot her and took her away from her family and I don't know why they are making her overly sweet and understanding of Sheila Carter...I know she's a psychiatrist but come on! some anger and resentment would be more believable and understandable imo.
    I agree. I've had the same thoughts about her. This new Taylor is too sweet and too perfect and angelic. I want to see some fire and grit in her like we did with HT's Taylor. She is coming off as wanting to be the kind understanding therapist to everyone.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X