• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boldfan4ever
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jan 2018

SPOILER! SOD Spoiler pics

Pic 1: Carter and Paris are eating out at a restaurant (menu's in hands etc)
    Pic 2: Sheila is dressed as a nurse or a medical attendant and is at the hospital where Finn is
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

So when is Finn going to realize how much Shelia has already lied and schemed to him?

Comment

• Villylover
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2010

OMG please don’t tell me Carter is going to fall for perfect Paris too! I was really enjoying his scenes with Katie but I guess every guy has to drool over Paris now

Comment

• soapoperation
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2011

Jesus, that lunatic Sheila doesn’t give up. I’m sure Finn will not see this as proof about Sheila’s sanity or umpteenth lie about leaving him alone. He’ll probably think this is proof that mommy loves him. I’ll say it again, he’s become such a disappointment. Don’t get me wrong, Finn has his strong points but he fails at a one very important job and that’s protecting his wife and children. All the pretty words and lines about his family are nice but if he’s not going live up to that job, what’s the point? Finn is still allowing Shelia in. The crack in the door may be small for Shelia but it’s still there. The door should be slammed shut for Finn. No if’s, ands, or buts about it. The longer he allows Shelia in their world, the more harm and damage she’s gonna cause! Finn will have no one to blame but himself!

I’m betting with Jacqui pregnant, Steffy’s exit story will be Sheila induced. Steffy can thank her husband for that!
        Last edited by soapoperation; November 25, 2021, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          Finn isn't conflicted by his father's lies. He's far more angry at Jack for lying than he is alarmed that Sheila has kidnapped, poisoned, and shot people.

Finn needs a wake up call, and, I agree that it's likely going to be at Steffy's expense. That being said, I'll take it over a drunken ONS with Liam.

• soapoperation
          soapoperation commented
          Editing a comment
          @creatibequeen It’s not about being perfect. I never uttered the word perfection or claimed Steffy was perfect. Red said, Finn is holding Jack to a higher standard over career criminal Shelia, a woman he doesn’t know.And it’s true! She’s no innocent party here. I don’t expect perfection from Finn but I do expect common sense. No one has to tell a person not to touch a hot stove or they’ll be burned. This woman ain’t just someone that has made a mistake and paid. Heck, she’s gotten away with more crimes than she ever paid for. If the state knew half her crimes, she’d never be set free. Sheila has repeatedly committed crimes that span a 30 year history of murder, attempted murder, rape, kidnapping, etc. That’s no mistake, that’s her life’s work. There should be no room for that in Finn’s life at the risk of not only endangering Steffy’s but their kids. Finn maybe be safe from Shelia for now but that woman has proven that no one will stand in her way. What Shelia wants is most important in her lunatic mind and it’s gonna take Steffy being harmed before that fool Finn wakes up!

• creativequeen
          creativequeen commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not sure the point of this "whataboutism", because it does not matter how Finn treats and perceives Sheila in comparison to Jack; he has every right to be upset.

Finn has every right to be angry with Jack. Every single right. Jack committed a betrayal to HIM. Lied to him and his mother Li every single day of his life. In fact, Finn was too nice.

Finn did not fully experience Sheila's crimes, so it is different to hear it than to actually experience it. Does he need to wake up when it concerns Sheila? Absolutely, never said otherwise. But Finn is making mistakes, like any flawed soap character, which is better than boring. Being naive on a soap is nothing compared to what these other men on this same show have done.
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

Thanx, Boldfan, little mommy.?

Carter & Paris belong together. Both disloyal blabbermouths. Free Zende & especially Thomas from her! ??

Sheila being Sheila.

Comment

• joncharmed93
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2012

I think Paris is going to eventually be back burned. All of this has been nothing more than screen tests.

Zende, Finn, Thomas, and Carter? To me this sounds like Bell having no idea of how to fit Paris into the show.

Comment

• TooFree4You
            Contract Poster
            • Jan 2019

Put Carter and Paris together and send Zende off. This version is wack! Then recast Zoe and let Carter want her back Thomas needs to be paired with Katie and create some angst for Bill

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
              Thanx, Boldfan, little mommy.?

Carter & Paris belong together. Both disloyal blabbermouths. Free Zende & especially Thomas from her! ??

Sheila being Sheila.
              well said Jadey my friend

Comment

• Jadey
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post

well said Jadey my friend
                Thanx, Boldfan, luv. xoxo

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
                  So when is Finn going to realize how much Shelia has already lied and schemed to him?
                  when its way too late im guessing

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

What is this Carter and Paris stuff? Why not Carter and Quinn or Katie?

Comment

• GHKissOff
                      GHKissOff commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ICAM, there was potential with Carter and these two other women. I am sick of having Paris crammed down our throats. She isn't that interesting and certainly doesn't add anything to the show at all.
                  • Boldfan4ever
                    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                    What is this Carter and Paris stuff? Why not Carter and Quinn or Katie?
                    IKR, so over Paris the agel sent from above

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X