Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Zende Thinks Paris Is Perfect In Every Way!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Zende Thinks Paris Is Perfect In Every Way!

He wants Quinn to make Paris an engagement ring.

Thomas has feelings for Paris, too. He complimented her today and Paris was quite taken with him and his compliment.
  • PeaceOut
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2011

I found it rather tacky Zende had the gal to ask Quinn to make a ring for that pesky Paris.
    But im sure he wil get his karma when Paris starts fooling around with Thomas too.

Comment

• Dylans_Girl
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Sep 2004

Hi Rita how are you this wonderful afternoon? I just have a question? What was the look on Quinn face when he said that?

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Dylans_Girl. I'm doing good this afternoon. How are you doing my friend?

I heard Quinn say to Zende what did he want as she needed to get back to Eric. So I think her look was mildly
        annoyed. At first she thought he was talking about his position in FC. And if I remember correctly, Quinn doesn't
        like Paris; she was friends with Zoe and gave Zoe Eric's stomach concoction to put in her smoothie.

But then Quinn guessed he wanted her to design an engagement ring, then she looked happy for him.
    • MzMasani
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2007

WOW! That was a quick turn around! From "let's stay friends" to engagement...his spidey senses must be tinglin' about Thom.

Comment

• chandon1
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2019

LMBO@show!

Here we go again with the heavy hand!

Paris is gonna pull a "Zoe" once she gets that ring a ding ding on her finger.

She will be lusting after Thomas as soon as he counts down...1,2,3 & they are off 2 the races as 2 who beds paris first.

But, does that mean that Zende will even understand that THIS is his KARMA 4 his part in the Zoe/Carter thingy?

Comment

• nykarenb
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Nov 2009

Let me just say I’ll have whatever Zende is drinking or smoking. Clearly it’s the really good stuff. Having said that, he must really be special to ask Quinn to do the ring knowing the animosity between the two women. He should have just gone to another jeweler. I hope Quinn designs a ring with a skull and crossbones. It’s what a “perfect” person like Paris deserves.

Comment

• Dylans_Girl
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Sep 2004

If they have an affair please let Quinn bust them.

Comment

• PaulaLi
              Contract Poster
              • Oct 2009

Wow is Paris that popular with the guys now? The actress is gorgous, but the character is really... well, lame. If not for the praising by everyone on the show, I would think she would just work as a background character. Don´t get me wrong, I don´t think it´s the actresses fault at all, but the writing for her doesn´t support all the adoration she receives.

Comment

• L&B Fan
                L&B Fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Ii couldn't agree more. Paris is annoying and receives way too much praise as far as I'm concerned. The writers just need to let her be, it's not necessary to push so hard, the fans will soon say whether they like a new character or not.

• Nichole43119
                Nichole43119 commented
                Editing a comment
                She's Hope 2.0. Everyone loves Hope.
            • zenstella
              Senior Board Member
              • Apr 2009

Zende is acting like a little puppy dog with a huge crush!! I wish they would bring Nicole back to cause some drama!!

Comment

• GB707
                GB707 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes! Please bring Nicole back for some much deserved annoyance for Paris. Please leave Thomas out of this equation.
            • Girl1988
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2014

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
              He wants Quinn to make Paris an engagement ring.

Thomas has feelings for Paris, too. He complimented her today and Paris was quite taken with him and his compliment.
              Oh why?! Are they just sabotaging the Thomas character like they do to steffy?? Why is Thomas making a play for his cousin’s girlfriend?? Ugh I can’t stand Paris

Comment

• Lynert1
                Senior Board Member
                • Jan 2019

Sick to death of the Zende and Paris characters, just what purpose do they serve, Paris has turned into a younger version of her sister, she is acting just like Zoe did when she was with Carter, Paris is such a hypocrite! They are the most boring couple on the show!

Comment

• SharikaC
                  Day Player
                  • Oct 2015

Barf was all I was thinking listening to Zende praise Paris. Just glad I wasn't eating at the time.

Comment

• mxims
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jun 2012

So two weeks ago, Paris and Zende didn't know each other well enough to move in together. Now Zende feels it's the right time to put a ring on her finger??? What's missing here . . . oh yeah, the relationship!!!
                    Last edited by mxims; November 17, 2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• GB707
                      GB707 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly, please develop their relationship more, by going on a few more dates and having them wine and dine each other. Maybe Zende is more worried about Thomas than he is letting on, so he is now in a rush to get engaged to her.
                  • ABeth
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jan 2019

I hope Zende and Paris elope and never come back.

Comment

• Harriet
                      Harriet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A one way ticket to Paris for Paris and Zende.....$$$$$$$$
                  • RedheadTeacher
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2006

Practically Perfect in Every Way? Heck, is she Mary Poppins?

So Paris, supposedly, has changed the way that Zende looks at everything in life? I thought Nicole had done that. Zende's rush to a marriage proposal makes Carter look like a snail. At least Carter invited Zoe to move in with him before he proposed marriage. Paris has been homeless and mooching off of her bosses, and Zende hasn't suggested that they find a place together. Crazy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X