• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Does Thomas not have boundaries?

I mean Thomas is really turning out to be the male version of Brooke. He seems to have absolutely no boundaries when it comes to family and women in general. Thomas went after Brooke when she was married to Ridge his father, then he went after Caroline his father's wife. Now he's going after Zende's, his cousins girlfriend. It's like Thomas has no concept of boundaries when it comes to women, which Ridge pointed out to him before.
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

Brooke openly flirted back and by her own admission to Ridge was "imappropriate" withn Thomas. We just saw Donna openly go after Eric again. Rick went after Carloine when she was dating Thomas. Zende bounced between two sisters. No one is without transgression in this area.
    But Thomas is NO WHERE near the level of Brooke TSFTV Logan is.

Comment

• joncharmed93
      joncharmed93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke didn't make advances on Thomas at all. Thomas went after Brooke hard and one scene Brooke even put Thomas in his place regarding his inappropriate behavior. That situation was all on Thomas.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually Brooke did. She openly flirted with him, touched him and undressed in front of him as well as she was the aggressor on the island.
  • Canuckster84
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2021

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
    I mean Thomas is really turning out to be the male version of Brooke. He seems to have absolutely no boundaries when it comes to family and women in general. Thomas went after Brooke when she was married to Ridge his father, then he went after Caroline his father's wife. Now he's going after Zende's, his cousins girlfriend. It's like Thomas has no concept of boundaries when it comes to women, which Ridge pointed out to him before.
    In the past? I would agree Thomas has shown zero regards for women, even going far as to rape Caroline (yes that was rape), and no brain tumor can wash away his horrific behaviour towards Brooke, Hope, and Caroline, I won't try to whitewash it.

In regards to Paris- I don't see any inappropriate behaviour coming from him when it comes to her! He's been a good friend to her, he was kind enough to offer her a place to stay and he hasn't tried interfering in her relationship with Zende. Also, when Douglas asked if Paris was his girlfriend, he made it crystal clear that she was merely a friend/roommate, nothing more. Do I think he has a crush on her? Sure. Do I think he has done anything inapporpriate/out of line in regards to Paris? No, he hasn't.

Comment

• TooFree4You
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2019

It is clear he is going to interfere. All this foreshadowing has a purpose. I hate the pairing and I hate what they continue to do with Thomas. He’s gorgeous. He’s a top designer.
      Caroline like Brooke never claimed to be raped. Ridge in that case has raped two women.
      Brooke defied Taylor’s wishes to stay away from Thomas and was inappropriate with him.
      Ironically now that she has Hope back it’s okay for her run around decreeing and declaring who or what can deal with her ‘dawta’.
      I remember when Taylor correctly labeled Brooke a predator
      Thomas is nowhere close to stalker Brooke who often let herself into men’s homes and/or offices to present herself as an offering. At least he hasn’t stood there watching his ex having sex …

Comment

• crosbpa
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2007

When Thomas said that Paris was like Hope, right there you know he has just transfered his fixation to her. The man needs some help.

Comment

• B-Hold
          Day Player
          • Nov 2012

So funny that when Hope, Brooke, Katie or Donna are crossing boundaries or inappropriate they are being called the names Thomas is. And yes The Logans are the Head of Inappropriate Behavior.

Comment

• IHEARTLIZZIE
            Recurring Poster
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
            I can’t give you the Caroline thing cause Ridge should have never got with his son’s ex whom his son was still in love with. That was wrong and no parent should cross that line. Now the others you are right. Thomas should stop being a “Pick Me”.

Comment

• tftaylor
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by crosbpa View Post
              When Thomas said that Paris was like Hope, right there you know he has just transfered his fixation to her. The man needs some help.
              Yes!!!! He’s trying to replace Hope! He still is obsessed with her!

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
                Senior Board Member
                • May 2010

They write Thomas like a lecherous girlfriend thief and Hope like a five year old. Today was a joke.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X