Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hope Reacted Negatively At The End Of The Show!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Hope Reacted Negatively At The End Of The Show!

Hope is not happy that her mother and Ridge did not agree with her that she wants a relationship with her father.
    Deacon decided to leave not to cause further trouble. He told Hope he will leave a little piece of his heart with her.
    And he's so proud of the woman she's become. He thanked Brooke for raising Hope to turn out the way she is.
  • Jasamfan
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2005

Ridge and Brooke are ridiculous. Hope needs to tell them they don't have a say in what she does and she will see him regardless. Then she should walk out, track down her father and tell him the same. THEN, she needs to tell Liam they're moving off the property and getting their own place.

Time for some distance between you and mama, Hope.

Comment

• bluejazz
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Aug 2008

How old is Hope again?

Time to shut down her hateful belligerant stepfather who described her as a stain on the family name. He has zero rights to interfere in Hope's relationship with her bio dad. Plus, he's living in Brooke's home.

If Brooke doesn't want Deacon in her home, fine. Hope can see him elsewhere. But Ridge is so far out of his lane he's driving the wrong way on the other side of the road.

Comment

• TooFree4You
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

Ten year old Hope manifesting all over the screen today. Sweetie you can always move off Mommy’s property , get your own place and then have your deadbeat jailbird dad come see you while Liam works.

Comment

• nykarenb
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Nov 2009

Did I miss the reason she didn’t just take him to the cabin for a visit? Better yet, did I miss the reason she and Liam are still living on Brooke’s property?

Comment

• lovely rita
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2014

Brooke likes to be in control over Hope and Liam. She wants to keep them close by so she can be the one Hope comes to when she has a
            problem.

Hope needs to cut Mommy's apron strings and stand on her own. It's time.

But I think Brooke will cave to what Hope wants so she doesn't lose control over the situation.

Comment

• MarineMom
              Senior Board Member
              • Jun 2006

Brooke is not a child (except emotionally). She's not an adolescent. She's chronologically a grown woman (albeit emotionally about 6). She can see whomever she wants for however long she wants & doesn't need permission to do it. She is nobody's property. The only one to whom she owes homage, except for God, is herself. Grow up, Hope!

Comment

• Dylans_Girl
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Sep 2004

If she wants to see Deacon then see him she doesn't need anyone's permission to see him. Just stop the whinging and grow up already.
                Last edited by Dylans_Girl; November 9, 2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Lulubee
                  Lulubee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well not in that house. She doesn’t even have a home of her own smh
              • Hartwick
                Day Player
                • Feb 2012

But your dealing with Ridge who is always right all the time no matter what and Brooke who thinks she knows best for Hope . (Which was always stupid Liam..And look how that always turned out).

Comment

• Vdalem
                  Board Regular
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
                  Brooke likes to be in control over Hope and Liam. She wants to keep them close by so she can be the one Hope comes to when she has a
                  problem.

Hope needs to cut Mommy's apron strings and stand on her own. It's time.

But I think Brooke will cave to what Hope wants so she doesn't lose control over the situation.
                  Hope should just burn that apron! Bridgett don't even come around anymore! And where's Rick anyway?

Comment

• Lulubee
                    Board Regular
                    • May 2021

Honestly will they ever have Hope grow up? She doesn’t even pay or own her home. She stays at her mom’s house and therefore has to pout like a teenager if her mom wants to kick someone out. It’s pathetic.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X