Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Quinn is a phony. I can't WAIT til' Eric choose Donna, and Dump her once and for all!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

Quinn is a phony. I can't WAIT til' Eric choose Donna, and Dump her once and for all!

Quinn says, "We made vows, promises etc., to each other, Eric."

Uh umm yea, QUINN, but it's only convienient to you, to say that, when you're getting what YOU want. IMO you do NOT love Eric, at all.

Sick of her, such a hypocrite ad it's clear she is a VERY jealous chick, who is threatened by the "better one"for Eric,and that's Donna.

Adios.
  • Emerald Greens
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Donna divorced Eric . As others have said she cheated on him and sold the FC shares she got in the divorce to Bill . She didn’t always care so much about Eric.
    I wish they would get rid of this irritating character . Donna is just a lesser D version of Brooke.

Comment

• artsy4$
      artsy4$ commented
      Editing a comment
      We are talking about a woman that is married to Eric ..
      Eric has allowed the LOGAN’s sisters to interfere in his marriage . Quinn is not the first woman to do something bad or cheat! The LOGAN’s always get forgiveness.

Can you not say that if this is real in your life that you wouldn’t want the woman at the office gone who is given your husband boners!!
  • ann1
    Day Player
    • Apr 2012

I'm not a big fan of Donna....but its a little ridiculous of Quinn to demand Donna be booted while Eric watches Carter bounce around FCs.

This whole storyline sux and Quinn has no soul....the fact that she slept with Carter because her vulnerable husband begged her to...wow....that is an opportunity that should been have used to reinforce her commitment to him....but selfishly she took it as a chance to sleep with her BF.....because she had Eric's permission. What an awful character.

Comment

• Dakotacat
      Dakotacat commented
      Editing a comment
      But Eric who cheated multiple times on his wife isn't an awful character? Quinn does love him. She could have had Carter and not have to deal with the three_____! They could have had a wonderful life together. But Quinn didn't want to steal Carter's chances of being a father and she loves Eric. She's not as self centered as people want to make her out to be.

• viennagirl
      viennagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      But when has Eric ever cheated on Quinn?

The only time I remember Eric putting his mouth really on any other woman, has been the recent situation, when he grabbed Donna's finger and licked the honey from it.
      But other than that, when has Eric since 2016 (the year Eric married Quinn) ever cheated on Quinn?

(and no, I don't count kisses on the forehead, hugs as "cheating")

• alwayshuntress
      alwayshuntress commented
      Editing a comment
      How about talking about running away with his ex-wife - while in the home he shares with his current one? Cheating doesn't just involve sex, Eric has been in an emotional affair with his ex-wife for decades.

Also, licking honey off another ex-wife's finger is an extremely sexual act, especially when he knows she's still into him sexually and in love with him emotionally. He's also still lying about it.
  • bluejazz
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2008

Donna's the phoney. She claims she loves Eric, well she cheated on him with a younger guy and he wasn't pushing her away and denying affection like he was with Quinn. Donna is a big old liar. She was the woman Eric was with when the photos of him nude on the hotel ledge were taken. He was married to Stephanie at the time. Donna likes taken men. And I think Donna is a big downgrade from Quinn. There's a reason powerful men like Quinn, she can run with the big dogs and hold her own.

Quinn is being honest with Eric and setting her boundaries. She wants the woman who came on to him at work to be fired.

Eric agreed. His choice.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Donna cheated on Eric. It's clear Eric is over Donna, he feels pity that she is in love with him. Me thinks Eric chooses Quinn over Donna any day. Queric is endgame.

Comment

• B-Hold
        Day Player
        • Nov 2012

Let's see Donna without cause cheated on Eric with the handyman, ex high school boyfriend and Owen. She divorced Eric and went after his shares. She only went after Eric out of revenge against Stephanie when her plot of revenge involving marrying Thorne failed.
        Quinn cheated, which was wrong, because of Eric's abusiveness towards her. When Eric divorced her, Quinn asked for nothing, wanted nothing. Quinn married Eric out of love.
        So who really is the lying, cheating phoney one? In my book it isn't Quinn.

Comment

• Quintessential
          Quintessential commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said ICAM. Donna acts all sweet and innocent while at the same time hoping a man is about to leave his wife for her. The man she cheated on and took 12.5% of his company and sold it to Bill. Quinn could have requested Donna work in a different department maybe as Katie's secretary in PR but she knows the Logan sisters consider Eric's office their own gossip hall so a reassignment would have been futile.

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Quintessential - Maybe Eric could have suggested Donna go work at FC is Paris or Milan?

• Quintessential
          Quintessential commented
          Editing a comment
          B-Hold good idea. He could transfer her to the one near her granddaughter Rosie who she seems to have forgotten exists.
      • creation
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2018

"The better one for Eric, and that's Donna?"

Comment

• LOL@SHARON
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
          Donna divorced Eric . As others have said she cheated on him and sold the FC shares she got in the divorce to Bill . She didn’t always care so much about Eric.
          I wish they would get rid of this irritating character . Donna is just a lesser D version of Brooke.
          OMG you just took the words right out of my mouth. That is one irritating character that I dislike and I hope Eric realized that it has to work two ways. Quinn giving up Carter means he has to give up Donna and let them work on their marriage. I wish the writers would let them go away on a vacation to recapture what is missing since Eric can move his little dongle.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t use all the words I could with about Donna. Nothing profane or misogynistic but I don’t want to name call. But she is extremely irritating so it’s fitting.

Eric has always been too accepting of the Logan’s to the determinant of his family and marriages . I don’t really care about Eric Stephanie was the one who was always ready to take him back and Quinn wants it to work. The Logan women haven’t been as loyal to him as they claim he would be wise to remember that.
        • backheidi
          Scriptwriter
          • Jan 2008

Ridiculous to pretend Donna was some great love! I am a relative newbie to this show but there has never been any indication of Donna and Eric being some great love story. And as others have said on this forum, Donna cheated on Eric...so how is she better then Quinn? And Donna is just an annoying character playing this sweet little me nonsense!! This greatest love came out of no where. I loved that Quinn and Eric were a different kind of couple in the beginning and he stuck up for her! Then Brooke seemed to take over his life and now all the harpie Logans run his life. So I am fine with Quinn dumping him, taking part of his money and business, and finding someone new!! Between this and Hope being in Finn's business, I am ready to quit watching. Hate all of these storylnes!! Only bright spot might be the new Taylor....but the wait will be long!!

Comment

• Jasamfan
            Board Regular
            • Mar 2005

Yeah, no. Donna has no leg to stand on here. She cheated on him just as Quinn did, so she doesn't have the moral high ground. Sorry!
            Also, when Quinn/Eric were going to divorce, Quinn wanted nothing and was willing to walk away empty handed. Did Donna do that?
            No. She didn't.

Comment

• JHope
              Recurring Poster
              • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

Uh umm yea, QUINN, but it's only convienient to you, to say that, when you're getting what YOU want. IMO you do NOT love Eric, at all.

Sick of her, such a hypocrite ad it's clear she is a VERY jealous chick, who is threatened by the "better one"for Eric,and that's Donna.

Adios.
              It's time for Quinn and Eric to say Adios to each other. He made her unhappy. She's made and is making him unhappy. They both look miserable. I don't believe they love each other anymore. They're remembering a time that has passed. Let them both admit to themselves and each other they don't want to be married anymore. Then Quinn can get back to pursuing Carter, if she wants. And he can try it again with Donna.

Comment

• viennagirl
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Jasamfan View Post
                Yeah, no. Donna has no leg to stand on here. She cheated on him just as Quinn did, so she doesn't have the moral high ground.
                If Quinn only had had her several months affair with Ridge and never had crossed the line to sex with Carter, I would agree.

But since Quinn several times and intercourse during her marriage/ while going home to her husband,
                Donna still has the moral superiority of never having crossed the line to sex with Owen.

_____

Even when Stephanie had seen Donna and Owen making out in the bed (Thursday, Sept. 4), Donna has stopped it the next episode and has told Owen that she can't cross the line yet, can't have sex with her husband might still wake up from his coma ((Monday, Sept 8)).

Owen and Carter can testify that Owen never got more than kisses and making out, while Carter got hot sex and even a second round of it, even when Quinn had said they couldn't do that ever again and she has to leave Carter's apartment.

Comment

• JTDMom
                  Board Regular
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

Adios.
                  Eric’s romantic history is filled with hypocrites. Brooke, Donna, Sheila… Quinn is just the most recent one.

Comment

• Belindaa
                    Contract Poster
                    • Apr 2010

Donna will always have the moral ground over Quinn, and be a better choice for Eric. Unlike Quinn, Donna is not a kidnapper, rapist or attempted murderer. Quinn disgusts me. I'd sooner see Eric with Sheila than with Quinn.

Comment

• bluejazz
                      bluejazz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But Donna snivels as well as cheats.

Speaking of kidnapper rapist murderers, did Sheila ever cheat on Eric?

• Belindaa
                      Belindaa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't remember if Sheila cheated on Eric, but probably. Donna is a sweet woman, I don't see her as a sniveler at all. The main thing is that she doesn't make Eric's life miserable like the shrieking psycho.
                  • pinkfloyd
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Jasamfan View Post
                    Yeah, no. Donna has no leg to stand on here. She cheated on him just as Quinn did, so she doesn't have the moral high ground. Sorry!
                    Also, when Quinn/Eric were going to divorce, Quinn wanted nothing and was willing to walk away empty handed. Did Donna do that?
                    No. She didn't.
                    Exactly! Donna cheated & got paid for it with Forrester shares. It's exasperating how they make Donna Doolittle the great epic love of Erics. I ff all scenes with her, she's a dingbat. Maybe Quinn can do a Stephanie number on her with the honey & bear. Bees might be better!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X