Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hope: It’s not fair for you or anyone to ask us to keep our parents away…

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soapoperation
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2011

Hope: It’s not fair for you or anyone to ask us to keep our parents away…

Oh really Hope? You entitled selfish hypocritical brat. That sure as hell didn’t stop you from trying to banish Taylor from Steffy and Kelly’s life along with the Forresters Christmas party with your Liam trap Beth. I want to smack that idiots two times to Sunday. Why was t Steffy allowed to bring up very recent history? Do they believe the audience forgot and now we’re working on even playing field? Hope doing what she always does, give a crap about anyone and anything. It’s what she wants.

Deacon on his own wouldn’t be a issue but that fact that this man is jumping in feet first, eyes wide open with Sheila’s schemes proves he can’t be trusted or around impressionable children.
  • B-Hold
    Day Player
    • Nov 2012

Well that's a good point. In reality Shelia isn't Finn's parent. Jack and Li are.

Comment

• Logan13
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2010

The weird part about Hope being the way she is about Sheila and Finn maybe giving her a chance is that Sheila is... Sheila. When Hope was so worried about her unborn daughter being around Taylor at the time Taylor wasn't exactly in the best place. So yes this is very hypocritical of her considering Sheila is an actual danger.

Comment

• SharikaC
        Senior Board Member
        • Oct 2015

Hope just continues to "fake the funk". She can do whatever she wants regarding Deacon. But she needs to keep Steffy's husband and kids out of it. If Deacon insists on aligning himself with Sheila's schemes, Steffy has every right to protect her children by any means necessary.

If Finn wants to have a relationship with Sheila as he keeps claiming, he has to do it away from Steffy, their home and their children. Stop using Steffy as an excuse. And stop trying to get Steffy to participate. That is so not happening.

Comment

• viennagirl
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Logan13 View Post
          The weird part about Hope being the way she is about Sheila and Finn maybe giving her a chance is that Sheila is... Sheila. When Hope was so worried about her unborn daughter being around Taylor at the time Taylor wasn't exactly in the best place. So yes this is very hypocritical of her considering Sheila is an actual danger.
          As you said, at the time when Hope (and Liam even before Hope) had issues with Taylor being around Beth or any Logan, Taylor hadn't been acting like the usual Taylor.

They all knew that Taylor just 9 months ago had shot Bill and left him to die.
          For Liam (and so he betrayed his promise to Steffy and confessed to Hope that Taylor had been the shooter) and for Hope the danger still had felt real/ actual.

I haven't seen Hope yet giving Sheila really a carte blanche, that she has cleared Sheila from her past.
          But for the B&B characters Sheila hasn't shown any murderous actions for years.
          Hope has to know about Sheila's kidnapping (kidnapping Ridge in 2003 during the BRIDGE honeymoon) and that Sheila had threatened her mother with a gun, almost got BRIDGE killed,
          but since then 18 years (or more, as Hope had then been just 1 year old but has been SORASed) have passed.

I don't think that Sheila has changed that much. She is still scheming and Hope on screen has been shown to worry/ think that Sheila/Deacon is another one of Sheila's schemes.
          But as for Sheila being an "actual danger", regardless of the situation, Sheila has't yet shown any aggression, has not retaliated, so the current Sheila doesn't appear that dangerous to Finn or even the ones that have been affected by her before:

- Steffy shot Sheila in 2017 -> Sheila didn't call the police, didn't try to hurt her
          - Sheila had physical fights with Quinn, but Quinn then had not been an innocent character either and Eric had to worry when Sheila claimed to have been hurt by Quinn and became the "victim" for a second time after his granddaughter had already shot an unarmed Sheila (and Sheila blackmailed James to lie about that second injury (but neither the Forresters or the Logans ever learned about that blackmailing ))
          - Steffy slapped Sheila, the whole family rejected Sheila's presence -> Sheila played the "I have changed. Poor me" card with her son, but she has not yet done anything to anyone.

I don't think you should let your guard down with Sheila.
          But it is difficult to argue that with someone like Finn, who only gets to see that kinda "sane" Sheila, when she hasn't done anything psycho for years,
          difficult to argue with someone who wants to believe that people can change over the years - and Sheila at the moment doesn't appear anymore dangerous than the rest of the family.

And Hope isn't really interested in Sheila, just in bonding wither "dad" (another character that has been written with daddy issues for years, since 2010).

Comment

• marciat
            marciat commented
            Editing a comment
            Sheila should've went crazy though and slapped Steffy back, but she constrained herself because of Finn.

• marciat
            marciat commented
            Editing a comment
            Also, Steffy needs to stop physically assaulting people period. I don't care if she is a "Forrester" or not. You don't go and physically attack other people just because you don't like them. If some rich spoiled brat slapped me like that, it wouldn't be pretty.

• SweetJade
            SweetJade commented
            Editing a comment
            @maricat, but it's ok when Brooke or Hope slap people??
        • PeaceOut
          Contract Poster
          • Dec 2011

Hope is delusional...I don't get why i should care or feel bad for her when she HERSELF has told people to get rid of their parent. Take a seat!

Comment

• nykarenb
            • Nov 2009

Hope forced Wyatt to have a restraining order served on Quinn when they were married. Yet she’s telling Steffy that it’s unfair for Steffy to insist Finn keep Sheila away. She banned Taylor from the family Christmas celebration. Yet she’s telling Steffy that Sheila is a part of “our” family. Hope can just have all the seats.

Comment

• bluejazz
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Aug 2008

Finn has a mother, Li, that he can see any time.

It is well within Steffy's right as a parent to keep her child away from violent criminals who target children. In fact, it's a duty to keep your children safe from such obvious harm and one that Finn is failing. Is Hope going to take responsibility for it when Sheila harms someone because she's complicit with Finn in his desire to get to know his egg donor and serve up his child to her? Of course not.

Lauren needs to talk to Finn about Sheila and the next generation of that family Ryder and the murderous rapist sister. Let it sink in how her entire life was affected by Sheila's acts. How she basically lost her son and they have never been really close since.

Deacon is a whole different kettle of fish than Sheila. He isn't obsessed with Beth or plotting against Liam and Hope better wise up about Sheila before she gets hurt.

Comment

• marciat
                marciat commented
                Editing a comment
                Sheila was forced to give up her son just like when Stephanie tried to keep Mary from Sheila.

• crosey64
                crosey64 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sheila wasn't forced to give up Finn. Until now, nobody even knew she HAD another son called Finn, or an affair as a nurse with John, or even that she had been watching Finn all of his life and decided his wedding to Steffy was a good place to say she was his birth pod. Vinnie dies right after a paternity test that was messed with pointing to Finn as a father but paternity test scrubbage is Shiela's Forte. What if Liam is really the father and Sheila is using Finn to infiltrate the Forresters??? Sorry, but Steffy has every right to DEMAND Finn have nothing to do with Sheila just like Hope demanded Steffy have nothing to do with Taylor and many Hope fans applauded it.

• JTDMom
                JTDMom commented
                Editing a comment
                Completely agree bluejazz!
            • Sopranojenn
              Contract Poster
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
              Hope forced Wyatt to have a restraining order served on Quinn when they were married. Yet she’s telling Steffy that it’s unfair for Steffy to insist Finn keep Sheila away. She banned Taylor from the family Christmas celebration. Yet she’s telling Steffy that Sheila is a part of “our” family. Hope can just have all the seats.
              Very good post!!!

Just because Sheila hasn't happened to murder anybody lately (maybe because she was in JAIL until a few years ago lol) doesn't mean she should get the chance to do it again!

ESPECIALLY (as Steffy put it) because young children are involved! What about Widdle Pwincess who is "ALWAYS ONLY about the chiiiiillldren"???

And it doesn't escape my attention how many times Hope kept saying WE WE WE about her and Finn.

They are NOT in the same situation and Hope darn well knows it. But she is pitting Finn against Steffy and ingratiating herself to him.

Stay out of their marriage Hope!!! LIAM is "forbidding" the same thing Steffy is. Go whine at your own husband.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                Contract Poster
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
                Yes exactly. Funny how fast she forgot her own bs. Well guess what: there are people who do not like Deacon or Sheila either.

Comment

• ekek
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Mar 2004

Hope's parents don't have a right to tell her who she can and can't see. She is an adult. But they do have a right to request he not come to their home and Liam has a right not allow his children near him.

My daughter faced this dilemma when her father reappeared. I told to go meet him if she wanted but to keep him away from me if she wanted to continue to live with me. Fortunately he torpedoed that on his own.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

Hope and Steffy need to stay out of each other's business. And Finn needs to stop talking to Hope.

Deacon is NOT Sheila.

Comment

• DangeressBeauty
                      Day Player
                      • Nov 2016

Remember when Hope banned Wyatt from seeing his mother Quinn when they were together.

Comment

• viennagirl
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by DangeressBeauty View Post
                        Remember when Hope banned Wyatt from seeing his mother Quinn when they were together.
                        I do.

Quinn recently had just been stopped by Wyatt from killing Liam with a sword and was supposed to be in therapy.
                        Hope doubted that Quinn ever had really been in real therapy when Hope learned that Quinn had just pushed Ivy from a bridge into the Seine to stall Liam in Paris.

After that, Hope demanded that Wyatt keeps his mother away from their home.
                        _______

Has Deacon also just recently tried to kill someone or pushed someone from a bridge?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X