Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooke is doing the exact same thing Quinn did, will she get persecuted?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooke is doing the exact same thing Quinn did, will she get persecuted?

Eric, and everybody persecuted Quinn for encouraging Shauna to go after Ridge, well now Brooke is doing the exact same thing with Donna, encouraging her to go after Eric, will everybody persecute Brooke? Nope! I’m sure this will be just another pass that Brooke will get again.

Brooke is the number one hypocrite of daytime. The Logans can do it but no one else can.

Comment

Persecuted by whom and for what?

For telling Donna to be honest to Eric about her feelings for Eric?

Katie, Ridge, Steffy... are already on the team "Eric, end your marriage".
      I don't think they would care about that.

Hope, Zende, Paris, Liam or Finn? I don't think they would care either.

I am not even sure that anyone would care if Brooke nowadays snapped a picture of QUARTER and anonymously sent it to the others
      (when they all already knew about the "arrangement" and that QUARTER have been together again).

But despite everyone already fed up about the QUERIC marriage and their "arrangement",
      I don't think that anyone would be okay if Brooke schemes to get Eric divorced against his will and then encourages Donna to get him drunk and married without his real consent.

In that case I definitely can see everyone turning on Brooke.

Comment

• soapylvr
        soapylvr commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish what you wrote would be true.. but unfortunately I think the OP has it right.. Brooke will get a pass and will even go further than Quinn ever did. I wouldn't put it past Brooke to literally put Donna into Eric's bed and "help" in anyway she can... all to prove she is right. Ridge wouldn't say a word as he has become nothing more than her lap dog. the others can't see past their hatred of Quinn to get mad at Brooke..

It galls me how Brooke can do WHATEVER she wants and no one ... no one says a word.. if by weird chance they do.. they are ostracized and vilified,

• viennagirl
        viennagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        As I said, I think it is hard to go further than Quinn (who has schemed to secretly have BRIDGE divorced and Ridge got married against his will in a drunk/illegal wedding).

Between BRIDGE, I am not sure who will cross what border first, when it already has been Ridge who went after his father's wife to get rid of her for good, who has now sent Justin after Quinn to watch her and to get his father to divorce her, who has pushed his father to move in with BRIDGE.... .

That supposed "lapdog" had his own mind all these years and didn't involve/ didn't ask Brooke in any way for permission.

I can already see the excuses.. Brooke really should have no business telling her sister or any woman, to go tell a married man about her lingering feelings.
      We all know what her plan really is. She did not like it when Quinn did it, so Brooke needs to grow up.

Comment

Brooke will never grow up and he is a snake

Comment

Brooke isn't encouraging Donna to illegally send a text from Eric's phone behind his back that sets a divorce in motion, nor is she trying to get him drunk and marry him when he can barely stand up. She also isn't spiking people's drinks left and right. So I don't consider encouraging Donna to tell Eric how she feels to be even close to what Quinn and Shauna did to Ridge and Brooke. It's a false equivalency. Anyway, Eric overheard, so the cat is out of the bag regardless.

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you, Belindaa.

• prim
            prim commented
            Editing a comment
            totally correct; no comparison

• soapylvr
            soapylvr commented
            Editing a comment
            No you're right... no texts involved.. but full on... here go after Eric.. to hell with his wife. Just because text messages or emails aren't sent doesn't make it any better... She is targeting a married man b/c she thinks she knows better, just as Quinn did... Quinn thought Ridge needed a better woman in his life and pushed Shauna.. Brooke thinks Eric needs a better woman and is pushing Donna. Different toys...same game..

Brooke consistently used the term "targeting my marriage" when talking about Quinn. Given that the Bridge marriage imploded over their disagreement about Thomas and Brooke had removed her wedding ring, Ridge had moved out, and divorce papers had been drawn up, that was a complete lie. Quinn only took action to push Ridge and Shauna together after the marriage was on the rocks and after Brooke invaded her home and declared that Eric should divorce Quinn and banish her from LA.

Eric and Quinn are reunited at this point and on terms that no one should find fault with. Quinn walked away from Carter and is committed to Eric. Brooke's pushing Donna to declare her love for Eric is a deliberate effort to break up his marriage...in her terms "targeting his marriage".

Brooke asserted that Quinn was wrong (and, again, Quinn hadn't even done it) so that should mean that Brooke is wrong here as well.

Comment

• JTDMom
            JTDMom commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! Thanks Red!

Thanks for starting this thread. I was gonna post the exact same thing. Brooke's behavior set everything in motion that Quinn did, Quinn was ostracized by Eric for manipulating Ridge and Shauna, and now Brooke is definitely trying to manipulate Donna and Eric. I'll bet he just shrugs off Brooke's b.s. as "cute," though. And when he does Quinn should divorce him.

Comment

The bottom line is that Eric, in spite of any promises he's made to Quinn, will always defer to Brooke. Always. There will be no persecution for her targeting his marriage and pushing Donna on him unless Quinn makes their divorce messy. I can hope.

Comment

Absolutely not! This is the Logan Show after all. Brooke always gets a pass because of her "destiny's".

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
                Brooke isn't encouraging Donna to illegally send a text from Eric's phone behind his back that sets a divorce in motion, nor is she trying to get him drunk and marry him when he can barely stand up. She also isn't spiking people's drinks left and right. So I don't consider encouraging Donna to tell Eric how she feels to be even close to what Quinn and Shauna did to Ridge and Brooke. It's a false equivalency. Anyway, Eric overheard, so the cat is out of the bag regardless.
                She may not be sending text messages but she is still doing the same. Using another woman to break up a marriage. Also Ridge willingly went to Vegas with Shauna, got drunk with her and was all over her. It was Shauna who stopped them from going further but the pandemic of course happened and they did a rewrite.

Brooke is encouraging Donna to go after Eric because she deems her hate for Quinn. Her means may be different but her goal is the same.

Comment

Brooke nothing but a pimp!

Comment

when Brook has Eric divorce Quinn with out his Knowledge, I might agree. but so far all she has done is urge Donna to act on her feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by B&B blonde View Post
                      when Brook has Eric divorce Quinn with out his Knowledge, I might agree. but so far all she has done is urge Donna to act on her feelings.
                      For a long time, that is all QUINN did- encourage her friend Shauna to go after Ridge because he was "miserable" with Brooke. The exact same thing Brooke told Donna.

Brooke then charged in and accused Quinn of "plotting" against her and started slapping people and DEMANDING Eric kick out Shauna (which he did) and divorce Quinn IMMEDIATELY.

Quinn did nothing to Brooke other than encourage Shauna UNTIL Brooke started trying to interfere in Quinn's marriage in her own home.

I do not condone any of the stupid nonsense that Quinn or Shauna did after that concerning Ridge in Las Vegas. That was 100% wrong and flat out juvenile.

Brooke and Quinn regularly saying "BFF" and "bestie" to each other sounded utterly ridiculous.

I think both sides may have agreed on that!

Comment

The day that Quinn marches, uninvited, into Brooke's home and demands that Ridge divorce her and banish her from LA because she doesn't like her, I'll consider Quinn stooping to Brooke's level of entitlement. Instead, Quinn has repeatedly declared her love for Eric and her desire to be his wife. She cheated on him only when he made it clear that he wasn't interested in her as a wife, and, even afterward, Eric wanted her back.

That's what Brooke cannot handle.

Comment

• soapylvr
                          soapylvr commented
                          Editing a comment
                          THIS!!!! Bravo.... well put!!

• JTDMom
                          JTDMom commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Absolutely RedheadTeacher !!

Google Matched Content

Collapse