Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheila Kisses Deacon!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sheila Kisses Deacon!

    She has a plan. Finn and Hope see the kiss and are puzzled. It was kind of hot, surprisingly!

    What will happen next? Will they go confront their parents?

  • #2
    I still don't get it, Ri. You figure it out yet?

    Comment


    • nykarenb
      nykarenb commented
      Editing a comment
      How this is supposed to make Hope want Deacon in her life over Liam’s objections or Finn want Sheila in his life over Steffy’s objections still makes no sense. Finn was ready to leave the restaurant upon realizing they were there. Hope figures they’re up to something.

    • lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      Jadey, Sheila wanted a reaction from Finn and she got it. She told Deacon that he was in love with her. Maybe she's
      going to tell Finn they are in love and in a relationship and that she's changed. This could sway Finn to her side if
      he believes her that she is not the cold blooded murderer she was in the past.

      That's all I got right now.

  • #3
    Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
    How this is supposed to make Hope want Deacon in her life over Liam’s objections or Finn want Sheila in his life over Steffy’s objections still makes no sense. Finn was ready to leave the restaurant upon realizing they were there. Hope figures they’re up to something.
    No idea, Karen. I don't see Hope appreciating them together.

    Comment


    • #4
      .................................................. ........

      Comment


      • AngieB5070
        AngieB5070 commented
        Editing a comment
        ITA. Ewwww, ewww, ewww.

    • #5
      is all so weird. Finn does not go to work much anymore, Hope and Finn together again. There is no reason why Beth and Hope, Liam, Steffy and Finn can't all be together with the kids. Is dumb imo all like a set up pushing Finn and Hope together, Steffy and Liam together too. Hope will run over there to Deacon saying 'Dad what are you doing ' and Deacon was told to say ' I love this woman ' . All too weird for words.

      Comment


      • jward1108
        jward1108 commented
        Editing a comment
        Finn's lack of work is strange. He should be spending much more time at the hospital. Or is he just letting his sugar momma take care of him? Did he get rid of his own place? As I remember, it was close enough to Steffy's to allow him to stop by her place on his way home. (Hey! Paris could stay there!)

    • #6
      I just watched that scene from today's show. Sheila and Deacon kissing is a strange turn of events! I'm not sure what Sheila's plan is, but Deacon seems to be going along with it, and Hope and Finn reacted, which is probably what Sheila wanted.

      Sorry I missed the live thread today, but on the brighter side, my teeth are clean!

      Comment


      • lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        jward, sorry you missed the Live Thread today but more important to get your teeth cleaned.

        Clearly, Sheila wanted a reaction from Fope from that kiss she initiated to Deacon today. I'm not sure what her
        plan is yet. Possibly she's trying to show Finn that she is in love, that she's changed and in a relationship.
        Other than that, I got nothing.

    • #7
      Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
      Jadey, Sheila wanted a reaction from Finn and she got it. She told Deacon that he was in love with her. Maybe she's
      going to tell Finn they are in love and in a relationship and that she's changed. This could sway Finn to her side if
      he believes her that she is not the cold blooded murderer she was in the past.

      That's all I got right now.
      Thanx, Ri. 😘 I still don't get it. Finn might buy it but Hope won't like it. Sheila is just out for herself anyway. Deacon needs to get away from her if he wants to win Hope's trust.

      Comment


      • lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome my Sweets. xoxo

        I don't get it but I'm sure Brad will come up with something out of the blue and unbelievable for us to go along with
        for his ridiculous story. but I for one, really love having Deacon back, so I'll go along with it for Deacon's sake.

        IRL Deacon should get away from her because Sheila is trouble, with a capital "T"! There's a possibility Hope will
        but it, if Brad wants her to, in order to move his story along!

        This will not turn out well for Deacon!!

    • #8
      Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
      You're welcome my Sweets. xoxo

      I don't get it but I'm sure Brad will come up with something out of the blue and unbelievable for us to go along with
      for his ridiculous story. but I for one, really love having Deacon back, so I'll go along with it for Deacon's sake.

      IRL Deacon should get away from her because Sheila is trouble, with a capital "T"! There's a possibility Hope will
      but it, if Brad wants her to, in order to move his story along!

      This will not turn out well for Deacon!!
      Ya. Key word .. "unbelievable." Nothing ever turns out well for Deacon. He ends up in jail constantly. 😓

      Comment


      • #9
        Hope didn’t like Deacon with Quinn, I can’t imagine how she would feel about Sheila

        Comment


        • #10
          Originally posted by Jadey View Post

          Ya. Key word .. "unbelievable." Nothing ever turns out well for Deacon. He ends up in jail constantly. 😓
          He is unlucky, but also acts so very dumb.

          He has been aware of Quinn's madness before he got involved with her - even accused her of murder.

          He knows about Sheila's history and has talked about her craziness and that he should better stay away from her, so why does he not act on his words?

          Why is he never listening to his brain and never learning from his experiences?

          Comment


          • #11
            I don't see how Sheila kissing Deacon is a good plan. They are both persona non grata in the Forrester family. It's hard enough for one of them to get accepted, so what makes them think the Forresters would be more accepting of both of them at the same time? If anything, that is bound to make everyone even more determined to shut them out because if one of them means trouble, then two of them means twice the trouble.

            Comment


            • #12
              Deacon and Sheila are fun together! I'm enjoying them a lot. Thursday's show was the best in a while, in my opinion. Lots going on and no Paris for once!

              Comment


              • #13
                I am also enjoying Deacon and Sheila. They have been hilarious!

                Comment


                • #14
                  Methinks Deacon got a little aroused by that kiss. We can't forget that Nurse Sheila has a way with men.😘🧑‍⚕️

                  Comment


                  • #15
                    That makes no sense. It's just going to drive Deacon away as Hope already stated a number of times Shelia is dangerous.

                    Comment

                    Google Matched Content

                    Collapse

                    Bottom of Page

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X