Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carter bouncing to his next woman

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carter bouncing to his next woman

    Carter seems almost desperate because of his hopping from one woman to another. Just anyone will do. He went from proposing to Zoe after only a month or so of knowing her, then jumps to Quinn when she tells him she's horny, now he's after Katie because she's lonely. Please the guy is to hot to be getting all these leftovers.

  • #2
    Let that man live, this is a soap opera where everyone is sleeping around. At least it's believable that he's actually searching for love and not a roll in the hay. Why is he the one being criticized?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by soaps4me View Post
      Carter seems almost desperate because of his hopping from one woman to another. Just anyone will do.


      He went from proposing to Zoe after only a month or so of knowing her, then jumps



      to Quinn when she tells him she's horny,
      now he's after Katie because she's lonely.


      Please the guy is to hot to be getting all these leftovers
      .
      omg.
      ha ha IKR! Muy Caliente, (very hot) body woah, yum. yum. and "good lookin' face, looks great in sweats, shorts, or business gear/suit. and so handsome.
      business man lawyer to boot, but so fricken Gawd-Awful embarrassing desperate! SMHDH




      im one who had to turn the channel to days of our lives,because honestly?

      im just so tired of him, being a desperate imo weak idiot.


      Handsome sure, but so fricken desperate. i like katie, so end of the day, im wanting her happy,

      but CARTER is 1 of those dudes, moving just way too fast,smh...Adios.
      Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; October 21, 2021, 02:24 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Naw he just reminds me of Brad Carlton the pool boy on Y & R that always was bedding every rich woman in town. Interestingly enough Don Diamont used to be the old Brad Carlton on ay& R.

        Comment


        • #5
          Take Quarter. Subtract Quinn. Add Katie. What have you got? Cartie. Let's just change the female ingredient and we can use the same storyline, same dialogue and same making Carter look like a desperate man who for whatever weird reason jumps into a new relationship before getting over the one that failed. Lordy! The Writing on this show is so repetitive and so unoriginal and JUST PLAIN BAD!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Carter hasn't even been with 4 women.

            He's been with Maya, Quinn and Zoe. That is hardly a lot of women.

            I do hope they take Carter/Katie slow.

            Comment


            • TooFree4You
              TooFree4You commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!!!!!!!!!

          • #7
            Carter could sleep with every Logan onscreen and still be behind others in his body count by a good number. He loved Zoe and she crapped on him. He had feelings for Maya and she chose Rick. There was a huge gap of time in between those two women. Quinn and he hooked up and it was fire! She wasn’t just a ONS. If Eric had been honest instead of shutting Quinn out Quarter would not have been. I still believe Quarter is the only real love story we’ve had in years! Quinn loves Carter and he loves her. He’s letting her be where she thinks she wants to be. Katie so far has been a friend to talk to . She hasn’t parted her legs to all of LA. I see nothing wrong with Karter spending time and realizing hey we are both decent people who need company.

            Comment


            • LEAH1986
              LEAH1986 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yesssssssssss! ITA!!!

          • #8
            Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
            Carter hasn't even been with 4 women.

            He's been with Maya, Quinn and Zoe. That is hardly a lot of women.

            I do hope they take Carter/Katie slow.
            I think the issue is that he's been paired with 3 of the 4 within about 3 days. Like the writers let him languish for years and now they've suddenly made him run through relationships like he's some kind of roadrunner cartoon....

            Comment


            • Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              That's how I feel, too. I wish Carter and Katie could just stay friends for a while instead of them jumping into a relationship. But that is not the way of soap operas.

          • #9
            Originally posted by jube View Post

            I think the issue is that he's been paired with 3 of the 4 within about 3 days. Like the writers let him languish for years and now they've suddenly made him run through relationships like he's some kind of roadrunner cartoon....
            now thats funny imagery

            Comment


            • #10
              Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
              Carter hasn't even been with 4 women.

              He's been with Maya, Quinn and Zoe. That is hardly a lot of women.

              I do hope they take Carter/Katie slow.
              Surely he bangs a lot of women through dating apps offair

              Comment


              • TooFree4You
                TooFree4You commented
                Editing a comment
                Is Thomas banging a lot offscreen? Nope. Bill? Nope. Why would we assume Carter is?

            • #11
              Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

              omg.
              ha ha IKR! Muy Caliente, (very hot) body woah, yum. yum. and "good lookin' face, looks great in sweats, shorts, or business gear/suit. and so handsome.
              business man lawyer to boot, but so fricken Gawd-Awful embarrassing desperate! SMHDH




              im one who had to turn the channel to days of our lives,because honestly?

              im just so tired of him, being a desperate imo weak idiot.


              Handsome sure, but so fricken desperate. i like katie, so end of the day, im wanting her happy,

              but CARTER is 1 of those dudes, moving just way too fast,smh...Adios.
              Poor fellow just goes from woman to woman. This desperation look on Carter is not good at all. It's just ridiculous that a man like him would be so desperate/dumb in "love." Can someone please serve a dish of pride or backbone to this nice man please?

              Comment


              • #12
                Originally posted by TooFree4You View Post
                Carter could sleep with every Logan onscreen and still be behind others in his body count by a good number. He loved Zoe and she crapped on him. He had feelings for Maya and she chose Rick. There was a huge gap of time in between those two women. Quinn and he hooked up and it was fire! She wasn’t just a ONS. If Eric had been honest instead of shutting Quinn out Quarter would not have been. I still believe Quarter is the only real love story we’ve had in years! Quinn loves Carter and he loves her. He’s letting her be where she thinks she wants to be. Katie so far has been a friend to talk to . She hasn’t parted her legs to all of LA. I see nothing wrong with Karter spending time and realizing hey we are both decent people who need company.
                AGREED! I always love your posts (and avatar!)

                I love Carter and feel bad to see him struggle, even tho I don't always like his choices.

                But they clearly showed Quarter connecting over shared loneliness. He doesn't bed hop. He just wants to love someone as he stated.

                He comes off as a bit desperate but that isn't a crime. I think he and Katie could be good together- I don't like the speed of it since Katie will still be "second" but if this develops a but it could be nice to see.

                I love Katie as well, despite disliking what she does sometimes. DEFINITELY she should dump Bill for good.

                Comment


                • #13
                  Originally posted by jube View Post

                  I think the issue is that he's been paired with 3 of the 4 within about 3 days. Like the writers let him languish for years and now they've suddenly made him run through relationships like he's some kind of roadrunner cartoon....
                  I don't see how this can be true. The show writes at a faster pace sometimes, that's not Carter's fault.

                  Maya and Carter's history has been over for at least 3 years.

                  Carter loved Zoe and they were together for at least a year and she was doing things behind his back.

                  They ended and he was single sleeping with Quinn.

                  Also there is nothing going on with Carter/Katie but a friendship.

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    The problem of Carter hopping to the next woman has nothing to do with promiscuity or morality. But it has a lot to do with credibility or authenticity and it certainly paints the character as a thirsty dude, who falls for every woman, who is nice to him for a second. I can´t say I find that very attractive in a male character. And Carter IMO is the best looking man on the show.
                    So this whole thing is a bit silly. He was head over heels with Zoey, which seemed to develop rather fast anyway. And out of the blue he hooked up with Quinn, which was a brilliant move originally, but was ruined real quick.
                    Now had the writers taken some time before they bring Katie in his orbit or develop their potential romance real slow this might work. But he is already making goo-goo eyes at her, only hours after Quinn gave him the push.
                    So IMO it´s the story that is not working very well, not his morality. He could sleep with half a dozen more characters to catch up with the other characters in that regard.

                    Comment


                    • #15
                      Carter doesn't come across as thirsty or desperate to me more than anxious to settle down. That's all he wants. He was in love with Zoe. She broke his heart and something unexpected happened with Quinn. Quarter we're magical and it was more than sex, they got each other, and fell in love, but the writers took a hatchet to them. He and Katie are just talking, but if something more happens, so what. He and Katie are both single and old enough to know what they want. Zoe wasn't sure of what she wanted when Carter was and Quinn wasn't free. Third time's the charm. Maybe it's Kartie time. I want Carter happy. I want him with Quinn, but mostly I want him happy.

                      Comment

                      Google Matched Content

                      Collapse

                      Bottom of Page

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X