Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be up for a Hope and Wyatt trying again?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved Wyatt with Kim Matula's Hope, but not sure the chemistry would be the same with Annika in the role. And I agree, let Liam and Hope be happy for a while before messing with them.

Comment

no from me.
      sick of siblings sharing partners

Comment

Nope because Liam and Wyatt have repaired their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by TootSweet View Post
          Annika said so herself that she would LOVE a Hope and Wyatt pairing. She hates that she hasn’t been able to work with DB considering their character’s were once married and she was pregnant with his child. Annika wanted Hope to get to know her father. That happened. So hopefully she will get her wish, cause they’re clearly granting her requests!
          I am glad AN wants that. Liam and Hope are just awful. No chemistry and lifeless. I say do Hope/Wyatt. I truly think Liam's time has expired. He's just so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fallon fan View Post
            No way! I would hate them as a couple! I don’t see how anyone would let go of a perfect girl like Flo anyway
            Flo perfect? The perfect bore. Cannot stand the baby thief...she used her boring sad sack face to whine her way into the Forester family...nothing says true love like lying to Wyatt's face for months about Beth and watching Hope grieve for a not dead baby. Flo hurt Steffy too. She should go back go Vegas three days after she appeared.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
              Nick Fallon fan commented
              Editing a comment
              she used her boring sad sack face to whine her way into the LOGAN family, as well as the Spencers

No, I just feel like that ship has sailed and been gone awhile I also feel like Hope just used Wyatt during their time together. I just wish they writers who could write decent storylines for these characters. Wyatt is a great character and could definitely carry a front burner storyline, which he has done in the past. So why not give him one now? Y & R always "business" storylines. Why can't B&B do this with Forrester Creations and Spencer Publications?

Comment

^I agree that it seems the Hott ship has sailed.

I prefer Hott to Thope because Hope at least did love Wyatt per her own words, which, per her words, she never did with Thomas. And that was despite multiple opportunities for her to fall for Thomas.

The trouble is she also told Wyatt she loved Liam more, so while Liam is on the show, Hope being with Wyatt would make Wyatt second choice.

So if the plan is to do Steam again which is what it seems, I want to see Hope with Finn or Zende as they are two men she would be getting a clean slate with and I can believe they are not second choice (of course, Bell always wants Liam as first for Hope and Steffy, making it impossible to invest in new love for them).

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                Lakergirl 04 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thope isn't happening. All Thomas did was be on Prop duty, mostly everyone talked about Matts performances, especially with the brain bleed. Now they are using him, to give Pende some interest. Lord knows they need it. Bring Sasha back. Thomas/Sasha/ Wyatt. Flo kidney fails and she dies.

Then of they want Zende around let's see him and Nicole, and what happened. Paris needs to go. Now.

How is she getting a clean slate with STEFFY husband and father of her baby? Hayes is what 5 months at the most. If Hope steps in that, she deserves any beat down from Steffy! Steffy lovers been waiting for years, to get a good story without Lope involved
                Last edited by Lakergirl 04; October 28, 2021, 03:53 AM.

• ILoveBizzie
                ILoveBizzie commented
                Editing a comment
                What I mean by clean slate is, someone Hope hasn’t already rejected. She rejected Thomas and she admitted that while she loved Wyatt, she loves Liam more.

When Hope gets her new man, I want him not to be someone she settled for but someone she is excited to be with.

I don’t care what they do with Thomas as long as they stop this Thope business.

Idea for Hende: Nicole return with a child.

As for Sinn: I doubt they’ll stay even connected, watch Hayes turn out to be Liam’s. Steam is the goal, I see it coming miles away. The show went out of its way to destroy Sinn and is trying to get Steffy fans back on the Liam train.

Nope because Quinn will be in her orbit again. And we all know what happened the last time that Quinn was in Hope's orbit now don't we? Hope lost her unborn son. Plus Wyatt is no different than Liam in regards to cheating and waffling. Remember what he did to Sally. And also I am still holding out hope for Thomas and Hope.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                Lakergirl 04 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok. I doubt it's happening. When MA did his interview he said he wants a REAL e
                Woman that is spunky and fun. He wants Sally back and like to cross over to GC.

Originally posted by LoveVillians View Post
              I hate when B&B swap family members with a couple. Gross.
              ikr.
              the most "almost" incestuous soap, in a very long time, like some say LOL #smh

ugh. i wish it was more characters, oh well smh

adios.

Comment

I would be okay with Hope and Wyatt only, and ONLY, if it turns out that he is the real father of the baby. I don't think they took a paternity test to see if Liam is the father of Hope's child.

I still see her as a home wrecker and if Wyatt was actually the baby's father, it would prove that she was out to hurt Steffy.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                  Lakergirl 04 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why would Lope take a DNA test? Hope wasn't messing with her husband's father. So there isn't a need at. Sorry, but Steffy messed up her life! Hope wasn't in town when Still had sex, Liam had moved out..

• shakemyhead
                  shakemyhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The DNA test would be for Beth and Wyatt, not Beth and Bill. Hope was back in town by then

I voted not sure, because I have no desire to see another round of Hope playing head games with Wyatt. I, however, wouldn’t mind a revisit of Hope and Wyatt if Bell made Hott the story. In no way, do I want to see Wyatt just used as angst for Lope though. I want to see Hope being jealous of Flo and Wyatt, and subconsciously trying to come between them. I think a Hope/Wyatt/Flo triangle would be great. Of course, Bell has to break up lame Lope first though.
                Last edited by ABeth; October 27, 2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

With everything going on I don’t see Hope and Liam being happy.
                  Wyatt is in a dead end relationship with Flo but I don’t know if Hope is the answer.
                  In recent years the only ones I think Wyatt worked with was Katie and Sally. I don’t know what they can do with Wyatt now .

Comment

• ABeth
                    ABeth commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did not like Wyatt with Katie or Sally.

• Lakergirl 04
                    Lakergirl 04 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wyatt was great with Hope, Katie and Sally.
                    Statt didn't work at all. As for Flop she is horrible.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X