Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be up for a Hope and Wyatt trying again?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be up for a Hope and Wyatt trying again?

Personally I didn't want it. Hope and Wyatt were my fave couple ever on this show. I loved there story the first year. Kim and Darin chemistry was amazing, and there love scenes were very sexy! When she left the show and AN took over, I didnt want HoTT. Wyatt was with Sally, and I really enjoyed them. Now that we barely see Wyatt and Lope are snoozeville, I be up for them. Liam is a loser and Flo is just disgusting and has no heart. Both of them being hurt wouldn't bother me at all.

Annika said she like for Hott to get together, and I think they have better sparks than Lope. Some people want Wyatt just written out, but I don't. I have bashed him for treating Sally like crap, and worshipping the baby stealer but Darin is a good àctor. He deserves a good storyline. Hell, I was willing to take Thomas vs Wyatt over Dr. Penny, or Ivy and Nicole.

One horrid story can ruin a character. Wyatt was pretty well liked with viewers, until Flo showed up. Now I think people just have given up. They NEED to break up Flatt, and try HoTT again. I really think out if all his relationships, Hope was the one he loved the most! Point blank. He had the most fun with Steffy, but I don't think he ever saw her as true love. With Katie I think she was his second real love, after Hope but Will bring his brother made it to messy. I NEVER bought this soulmate crap with Florence.

Do u want them to try again???
    Definitely Yes! I love to see it!
    48.57%
    No way! I would hate them as a couple!
    31.43%
    Not Sure
    20.00%

When I think about Wyatt and Hope together, I remember the adventures, the chemistry and how they brought the best out of each other. The way they were with each other, their connection, felt like soul mates. Sure, there was a lot of pain and loss involved, but all of their issues were caused by outside influence, such as Liam, Brooke and Quinn. I think they deserve another chance and this time with Liam out of the picture completely. If he’s not in the picture I believe they would be a great couple.

Comment

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      But that was when Kim Matela played Hope. I don't think Annika would have the same chemistry with Darren.

Nah. They're over. Hope used him to get over Liam but never did. An actual love story with them wouldn't ring true now, imo.

Comment

I hate when B&B swap family members with a couple. Gross.

Comment

I have started to like Wyatt, when he got involved with Sally.
        Do I need to seem him back in a pairing when I have detested him? No, I don't think so.

But the writing would be easy. They just have to reuse the scripts.

I can see Wyatt spending time with Beth to win points with Hope, but then take her to Liam and tell him that Beth should stay with Liam because Wyatt is allergic to anything that reminds Hope of Liam.
        Wyatt can go and look for another impossibly valued diamond to gift it to Hope's line to get her attention, can come up with another publicity stunt to promote her line while lying to Hope.

It has been 7 years, maybe he can now get Hope to become a lingerie model and follow in her mother's footsteps (even when we haven't seen Hope modeling anything at FC during the last years).

Comment

I wouldn’t mind. I would rather see something brand new for her like Finn or Zende, but Wyatt would be okay too.

Comment

nnnnope.

Wyatt imo is boring now, sad but true.

and Hope is happy wit' her soulmate imo on-air liam, both are finally in a good place, as i love them best together, in such a good place

Flo, i have not even seen her in such a long while.

adios.

Comment

• L&B Fan
              L&B Fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sadly, I have to agree with your comment. Wyatt could have been leading man material (rather him than Liam) but he got paired as one half of couples that were boring. I like SC but I wish the writers had done more with DB.
              Last edited by L&B Fan; October 24, 2021, 04:41 AM.

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post
            nnnnope.

Wyatt imo is boring now, sad but true.

and Hope is happy wit' her soulmate imo on-air liam, both are finally in a good place, as i love them best together, in such a good place

Flo, i have not even seen her in such a long while.

adios.
            Hi, baby chica. I'm thinking the actress is busy doing other things. It just occurred to me that Katie & Wyatt could reunite and she decides she wants him rather than Carter. That would create a lot more drama than Cartie 💤.. more ppl would be upset with it. Bill, Flo, Carter. She dumped Wy because of losing Will. That's no longer an issue. What you think. 😳

Comment

Yes, because Liam and Hope are awful.

Comment

Leave Hope with Liam and let them be happy

Comment

I think the show screwed up by not trying for Wyatt and Steffy again. It made more sense for Steffy to turn to her ex-husband, Wyatt during Liam's emotional infidelity with Sally. And I think it would have been better if Wyatt had fathered Kelly in the long run.

Liam and Hope seem to be the destiny couple, but I think that Ivy Forrester, especially if she returned to the canvas with Liam's son, would be more of a roadblock than Steffy.

But, for some stupid reason, Bell keeps going back to STEAM even though they fizzled out long ago and it looks like we are headed there again with a quadrangle this time.

Comment

It would be a step up from Wyatt-Flo.

Comment

The only way I could see Wyatt & Hope working this time is if Liam did something absolutely unforgiveable and Hope showed him the door for good. Aside from murdering Brooke (LOL), having Beth die due to something he did, THE only other thing I could see Liam doing which she would see as being unforgiveable would be another go around with Steffy. IF Hope gave Wyatt another look, I would want it to be for real, not something short term.

Comment

Annika said so herself that she would LOVE a Hope and Wyatt pairing. She hates that she hasn’t been able to work with DB considering their character’s were once married and she was pregnant with his child. Annika wanted Hope to get to know her father. That happened. So hopefully she will get her wish, cause they’re clearly granting her requests!

Comment

No way! I would hate them as a couple! I don’t see how anyone would let go of a perfect girl like Flo anyway

Comment

• B-Hold
                            B-Hold commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Flo perfect? A perfect accomplice is baby selling.

• Nick Fallon fan
                            Nick Fallon fan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Still better than Hope

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X