Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas and Paris can they work for you????

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a brotha get a break on this show

Comment

Originally posted by Carerra View Post
      Can a brotha get a break on this show
      Apparently not! Frustrating!!!!

Comment

If this survey is any indicator, the viewers are not buying a PARIS-THOMAS connection. It's without any foundation and It makes no sense. Her pairing with Zende isn't much better. Either guy deserves a better match.

Comment

Paris is simply another Saint Hope on the show that everyone admires and is in AWE of. Neither Paris or Hope are all that and both are extremely boring, Paris more so IMO. Great!!!!! Thomas will now be obsessed with another taken woman. This show if freaking ridiculous and Thomas/Mathew is being wasted with repetitive and outlandish story lines. Yeah, someone like Thomas (and used to be Steffy) can't find anyone. Sure Bell

Comment

Paris is a very immature 21 year old who hasn't experienced life yet. Thomas is a grown ass man around 35. Thomas has been married, divorced and has a 5 year old child.

Comment

Originally posted by Terileeh View Post
              Paris is a very immature 21 year old who hasn't experienced life yet. Thomas is a grown ass man around 35. Thomas has been married, divorced and has a 5 year old child.
              Exactly!!! She acts like a CHILD. We know she is only 22 or 23 if that. She just graduated college.

She was barely old enough to drink champagne at the Queric ceremony she torpedoed judging and gossiping about Quinn. Quarter was definitely in the wrong but being judged and berated by a child that I has NO history or idea about the situation really grated me.

Things like "Eric has been a WONDERFUL husband to you!" How on EARTH would Paris know that??? Her only "source" would be Zoe, who had no idea herself what kind of husband Eric is.

As I have said, part of it is that Zoe was/seemed to be at least 10 years younger than the Lope/Sinn/Thomas peer group. And Paris is her LITTLE sister. So to me she is a child.

Her "love scenes" with Finn seemed really uncomfortable to me because she seems so young.

Leave her with Zende. They seem to be erasing Zende's history with Nicole and making him not that much older than Paris himself lol.

Comment

Absolutely NOT! Like most fans have said, they have ZERO chemistry! I don't mind her with Zende, let them develop their relationship. I wouldn't mind if Thomas flirted with her some, just to make his cousin a little jealous. A good storyline for Paris would have been her struggling in her new job and potentially making a huge costly mistake for the company and then turning to Brooke for help and Brooke becoming her mentor.

Comment

• ABeth
                  ABeth commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree that Bell should just leave Paris with Zende until he brings Nicole or Zoe back.. Just keep her far away from Thomas! He deserves more than being a prop for this throw away character.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X