Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas and Paris can they work for you????

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thomas and Paris can they work for you????

October 28- Thomas watches as Zende and Paris bonds deepens.
    . The spoiler is from SOD, and was posted here. Okay if you switch out Zende for Liam, and Paris from Hope it's the same thing! That they have had the character do for the last two years! It's gotten ridiculous. Thomas is super hot, a talented designer and RICH! Yet not one woman on the show is interested in him? They finally are giving Carter love Storys and scenes, but they have forgotten about Thomas! Wyatt has a woman, yeah a baby stealer but he still has one. Bill is trying to get his girl back, and Eric has TWO women that love and want to share there lives with him. I don't get it at all.

I don't see any chemistry with Paris and Thomas, I don't see Paris with any with Finn or Zende. I think she really needs to go, and bring back Nicole. She makes more sense for Thomas because she was a interesting character, Paris isn't. Sasha was beautiful and fun, she had layers and I LOVED her and Thomas flirtation.

Matthew is the best actor on this show under 40. He has proven he can carry emotional stories, love scenes and they give him NOTHING to work with. He has said he wants a love interest, somebody like Sally that can challenge him. I think they will have Thomas breaking up Pende. So he is the villain in there dumb romance. Does anybody even care about Pende? That's why they threw Thomas in there so people will watch. Just ugh. I rather see Thomas with Katie.

What do you guys think?
    Definitely! I will root for Thomas/Paris!
    10.53%
    God No! They have no chemistry at all!
    87.72%
    Not really sure yet
    1.75%

i was so excited to learn that Thomas was getting a new love interest and now this
    so disappointed.
    I couldnt care less about Zende and Paris just keep Thomas out of it

Comment

• BericPlusMaya
      BericPlusMaya commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel the same way as you do. Keep Thomas out of this mess.

I think it could work. Paris and Zende are so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfn4life View Post
      i think it could work. Paris and zende are so boring.
      100 per cent snoozefest

Comment

Yes they can, if the story is written right. Thomas obsession for Hope has done him no favors, thus his interest in Paris would do him a world of good. Plus nothing wrong with a little competition regarding Thomas and Zende. I think this trio will be interesting. Bringing back Nicole would also add something to it. Heck I miss the Avants and Rick.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          The problem is Paris and Zende are already a couple, having sex and talking about moving in together. Paris isn't single and Thomas is trying to date her. She already has a boyfriend. Plus Thomas just was dealing with Hope, who was married. Why can't he go for a single woman? Katie doesn't have a man. Neither does Shauna. Who knows if Flo and Wyatt are even together, he could bark up that tree.

I rather see Thomas go for Flo, to be against Wyatt who doesn't have a story at all. Then Paris who is only 21, and dating his cousin. I mean come on. It's ridiculous and there is no chemistry. Hell, they could recast Zoey. Have her and Thomas try again or bring back Sasha.

So far its just another Zoe/Zende/Carter. 🤒

Comment

• jasonk
          jasonk commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Exactly!

So Steffy Forrester and Thomas Forrester go years with no love interest of their own but Paris Buckingham, who just arrived on the scene, has two gorgeous talented men fighting for her?? No I don't think so!! Besides she's too young and inexperienced for Thomas imo and I see no chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Quintessential View Post
          So Steffy Forrester and Thomas Forrester go years with no love interest of their own but Paris Buckingham, who just arrived on the scene, has two gorgeous talented men fighting for her?? No I don't think so!! Besides she's too young and inexperienced for Thomas imo and I see no chemistry.
          100% agree! Very well put.

It is ridiculous that Steffy and Thomas have to beg and scrape to get ANYONE interested in them and this child has men falling all over her.

I really wanted to like Paris until they turned her into the office gossip. This kid who just graduated college and is barely old enough to drink champagne at the Queric vow renewal was running all over town berating and judging all the adults.

Her lectures got old FAST and the ridiculous over- worship of her is laughable.

Steffy raised two INFANTS alone while she still ran FC. But suddenly Steffy and Finn just couldn't POSSIBLY even get along without Paris?? A KID employee that they barely know?? Please.

Paris just seems and acts WAY too young for anyone but Zende. Maybe because Zoe seemed so young to me to be involved in the grown up stories and Paris is her LITTLE sister.

No thanks.

Comment

• jasonk
            jasonk commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with so many comments but yours is the best of the bunch. Thomas/the actor has earned his stripes. Paris the nonentity strolls into a room even though she sees Finn naked from the waist up, or Finn in a deep embrace with his wife. We have days of this and sudddenly --even as once again she interrupts a couple inappropriately-- she announces. she's leaviing. And 'Bam! she's living with Thomas and has sex for the first time with Zende while Thomas is longing for her in. dream shots. This scenariio sounds as if it had been dreamed up by 12 year olds playing wiith Barbies. Yes, Quintessential and Sopranojen! Get Thomas a sizzling grown up and give them some kind of grown up story that delves into real life, not just swiitching around checkers on a sex board, endlessly.

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
          October 28- Thomas watches as Zende and Paris bonds deepens.
          . The spoiler is from SOD, and was posted here. Okay if you switch out Zende for Liam, and Paris from Hope it's the same thing! That they have had the character do for the last two years! It's gotten ridiculous. Thomas is super hot, a talented designer and RICH! Yet not one woman on the show is interested in him? They finally are giving Carter love Storys and scenes, but they have forgotten about Thomas! Wyatt has a woman, yeah a baby stealer but he still has one. Bill is trying to get his girl back, and Eric has TWO women that love and want to share there lives with him. I don't get it at all.

I don't see any chemistry with Paris and Thomas, I don't see Paris with any with Finn or Zende. I think she really needs to go, and bring back Nicole. She makes more sense for Thomas because she was a interesting character, Paris isn't. Sasha was beautiful and fun, she had layers and I LOVED her and Thomas flirtation.

Matthew is the best actor on this show under 40. He has proven he can carry emotional stories, love scenes and they give him NOTHING to work with. He has said he wants a love interest, somebody like Sally that can challenge him. I think they will have Thomas breaking up Pende. So he is the villain in there dumb romance. Does anybody even care about Pende? That's why they threw Thomas in there so people will watch. Just ugh. I rather see Thomas with Katie.

What do you guys think?
          I dont think she has chemistry with anyone. They need to bring Sasha back for Thomas

Comment

I really like Thomas and I too think MA is an excellent actor, who can easily carry a big storyline. He is my favorite male character from the younger generation and Paris is probably my least favorite, so it´s a big no to pairing him up with Paris.

I don´t get this Paris cheerleading anyway. I really liked her when she first appeared, but now she is riding a wave of popularity among the other characters that just leaves me speechless. I like the actress. I think she is gorgous and can be lively, but the writing isn´t doing her any favors. At all. She just has had no storyline that makes any of the praise she receives believable. Besides, less is more anyway. Give her more depths, let her become a great character on her own merit, not just through artificial praise.

Thomas should have a great romantic storyline. Being mixed in this Zende/Paris snoozefest isn´t it.

Comment

• bluejazz
              bluejazz commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with this. Also, Paris seems really young, nearly teenagers with her sudden crushes and emotional flip flops and general lack of social awareness like she showed at Steffy's. Thomas is in his mid 30s and Paris seems like 21 at the most. There's a big age gap, Thomas has been with her sister, and going for a so much younger woman makes Thomas seem a bit predatory. And with his history, that's not how they should be going.

Originally posted by PaulaLi View Post
            I really like Thomas and I too think MA is an excellent actor, who can easily carry a big storyline. He is my favorite male character from the younger generation and Paris is probably my least favorite, so it´s a big no to pairing him up with Paris.

I don´t get this Paris cheerleading anyway. I really liked her when she first appeared, but now she is riding a wave of popularity among the other characters that just leaves me speechless. I like the actress. I think she is gorgous and can be lively, but the writing isn´t doing her any favors. At all. She just has had no storyline that makes any of the praise she receives believable. Besides, less is more anyway. Give her more depths, let her become a great character on her own merit, not just through artificial praise.

Thomas should have a great romantic storyline. Being mixed in this Zende/Paris snoozefest isn´t it.
            Very good post! I love Thomas except when he is spewing Mommy Hope worship, which is sadly most of the time.

He is gorgeous, extremely talented and rich. Not shown to be conceited or condescending to anyone in general at work, nor are his "problems" (past or present) much public knowledge outside family.

Yet there is no woman (or man!) in L.A. interested in him romantically whatsoever and is rewritten to have been pining solely for his perfect stepsister Mommy Hope for the last 10+ years.

When Paris came on as a STUNNING and seemingly sweet social worker I loved her. I thought she would actually show to BE what everyone always SAYS Hope is-kind, caring, compassionate, working to actually help people...

But they quickly turned her into an immature, judgemental, condescending GOSSIP that is almost as over worshipped as Hope herself at this point

Paris has done almost NOTHING onscreen but harp and judge people, leech off one person after another, and fantasize about other people's husbands.

She acts (probably because she is) EXTREMELY young and her "scenes" with Finn were extremely uncomfortable to watch.

Comment

Paris is FF material. Don’t know why they have to drag Thomas down with her! MA deserves more than being used as a Paris prop!

Comment

Nope.
                Paris has no chemistry with Thomas OR Zende.

They need to bring back Zoe, who had chemistry with both of them, revive Caroline and heck I'd rather Hope/Thomas.

Comment

Paris has no chemistry with anyone. Why stick Thomas with her. I don't even like the guy but he deserves better. Keep Paris with Zende, another character who has no chemistry with anyone either. Let them continue to be boring together so we can skip them altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by ABeth View Post
                    Paris is FF material. Don’t know why they have to drag Thomas down with her! MA deserves more than being used as a Paris prop!
                    I agree 1000%! Nothing about this sl makes me want to watch it. H£ll 2 days ago she was daydream lusting after Finn and that was a flop sl. She's a boring character and needs to go.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X