Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who would you like to see Katie end up with if she FINALLY divorces Bill?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluejazz
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2008

I think the only guy she really worked with was Wyatt. He toned down the super harsh shrewiness she has to a tolerable level.

I think she would just get way too judgey with Deacon, although he seems up to being spanked every now and then. Katie could let her inner freak flag fly with him.

Comment

• TooFree4You
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2019

I don’t think she is married. She and Bill didn’t get remarried. He begged. She hissed. They’ve been civil to one another but that’s it. So she’s been free to move on and just hasn’t.

Comment

• Jadey
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2013

I'd like to see her back with Wyatt. They were good together and it would cause all kinds of drama.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Please no, Wyatt is already engaged to the love of his life, keep him happy with her

• BrAk5742
          BrAk5742 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd love for them to get back together. Normally when the spouse goes for the younger, they tend to not go back to the former... at least in the soaps they don't. They surprisingly worked!
      • soapfiction
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2012

Katie and Carter have chemistry IMO….I really enjoyed their scenes.

Comment

• Belindaa
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2010

I would like to see her date a bit before settling down with another man. I did like her scenes with Carter, but please no more of him inviting women to live with him or asking them to marry him after two weeks of dating. It's just too much.

Comment

• Jadey
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Nick Fallon fan
            I wasn’t watching when she married Thorne, why did that marriage end?
            Oh, jeeze, I forgot they were married. I looked it up to summarize it for you..

"In 2018, Katie begins dating Thorne Forrester.. (immediately after she dropped Wyatt)
            Thorne convinces Katie to go after full custody of her son with Bill, given that Bill had neglected to spend time with little Will as of late. To secure Katie's chances, Thorne and Katie get married. Full custody is awarded to Katie but acrimony between the Forrester brothers and Bill ensues. A fight breaks out between Bill, Ridge and Thorne; Bill ends up falling over his house's balcony and is in coma".. That's all they wrote about it on Wiki.

So to my recollection, then Katie & Bill began getting chummy again with her going to SP to hover over Will's visits with Bill. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ He was coming to Katie's to the delight of Will and Donna. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
            Thorne wanted to be Will's dad and wasn't happy about this outcome of all his & Ridge's scheming to get rid of Bill. Soon after, Thorne suddenly announced he was going to the Paris office and needed space to think about things. Katie cried, Thorne escaped.. Another one bites the dust.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
              Nick Fallon fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for clearing this up, I would like for Thorne to return, we need more romantic options in the show

• PeaceOut
              PeaceOut commented
              Editing a comment
              The actor was just done playing the role and wanted out also. He also gave some excuse about Darla. And Katie was still hung up on Bill so they ended it that way. Thorne is in Paris now or something.
          • Jadey
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by PeaceOut View Post
            The actor was just done playing the role and wanted out also. He also gave some excuse about Darla. And Katie was still hung up on Bill so they ended it that way. Thorne is in Paris now or something.
            RI wanted out. He not only wasn't thrilled with the role but rejoined General Hospital.

Ya, that was weird.. his talking about Darla. He wasn't over it or something. ??

Comment

• Jadey
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
              Why Justin? Isn't that her sisters ex husband, and father of her only child? No. That's something Brooke would do. Not Katie.
              I'd prefer Justin. He's got a brain.
              Donna & Jus were over long ago and she probably wouldn't mind. She was with Eric after Brooke was I think. They all keep it in the family.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                Lakergirl 04 commented
                Editing a comment
                Brooke didn't love Eric like that. Why do u think Katie can't deal with Brill? Because Bill is the love of Katies life. I am sure Donna truly loved him at one point. Brooke didn't really ever feel that way about Eric.
            • JHope
              Recurring Poster
              • Jan 2021

Aside from Bill, there are a couple of unattached men, Carter, Thomas and Deacon. I'm not sure what the long term plan is for Sean Kanan, but a Katie/Deacon thing would certainly create a lot of drama in the Logan family along with Bill. But after all this time with an unreliable guy like Bill, would could be the same mistake? Or would she go for someone kind like Carter or someone else which might make big sis unhappy, namely Thomas?

While I've liked the scenes with Katie & Carter, they looked like the same scenes which Carter and Quinn shared a few months ago. That pairing almost seems too obvious. And what would their story be? Having them struggle with Bill over Will? And??

If they truly are committed to making a story about Hope and Deacon reconnecting, I think a Deacon/Katie romance would certainly be good. Aside from the annoyance it would cause Brooke, I'm not sure what the storyline would be if they paired up Katie & Thomas UNLESS they want to have another Bill/Spencer Publishing vs. FC story, which could pit Katie & Thomas vs. Bill, etc. That could be good too.

My two choices would be either Deacon or Thomas.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
                Board Regular
                • Jan 2013

she is not married to Bill. Hasn't been for awhile.

Comment

• Canuckster84
                  Board Regular
                  • Aug 2021

Katie and a box of tissues

Comment

• Jadey
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
                    Brooke didn't love Eric like that. Why do u think Katie can't deal with Brill? Because Bill is the love of Katies life. I am sure Donna truly loved him at one point. Brooke didn't really ever feel that way about Eric.
                    Donna & Justin got involved in high school and she got preg. She kept it a secret even to him. I forget who raised him. They later met and got married for a brief time and it was over again.
                    I'm not saying she didn't love him but he doesn't seem to be or have been the love of her life. I think Eric is.
                    Ita, ? Brooke never was in love with Eric. We know that story.
                    I see your point, but Donna has way moved on from her teen relationship with Justin. She still wants honey bear.
                    We're just speculating on who Katie might be with and I find Justin more interesting than Carter, and it would cause more drama is all I'm saying.
                    Hope your weekend is going nice, sweety. ?

Comment

• B-Hold
                      Day Player
                      • Nov 2012

I would love to see her with Deacon. That would anger Bill and Brooke and Hope would have an ally in wanting to know her dad. So nice Liam always got along with Katie she may soften he attitude towards Deacon.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X